Why was it racist to think Obama was born in Kenya? Serous question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t subscribe to the theory, how is it racist? I mean is there something bad about being born in Kenya?
It is pretty obvious why it is racist, but Nazis like to play dumb.
To a Nazi racist, blacks are OTHER than American, And saying Obama was born in Kenya makes him OTHER than American.
Now you can't play dumb any more!
No. What we know is he was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a Kenyan Father and raised by mom’s family in the US except when his mom took possession of him and moved him to Indonesia or whatever. So nothing we’ve said is racist. He is black and has heritage in Kenya

Agree, you've never been a birther, but there are plenty of birthers here.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
I don’t subscribe to the theory, how is it racist? I mean is there something bad about being born in Kenya?
To a Nazi racist, blacks are OTHER than American, And saying Obama was born in Kenya makes him OTHER than American.

Okay we’re getting somewhere. Claiming Obama is Kenyan is claiming he’s not American. Agreed. Now how is claiming someone is not American racist?
Notice how the Nazis never want to give up the dumb act!
Claiming BLACKS are not true Americans is racist.
Get it?

Whose claiming that? Are all blacks Americans? Can there be a black that is not American?
Keep that dumb act coming!

I must be dumb, because I can’t figure out why claiming someone is not from America is racist.

It isn't ....

Okay we’re getting somewhere. Claiming Obama is Kenyan is claiming he’s not American. Agreed. Now how is claiming someone is not American racist?
Get it?

Whose claiming that? Are all blacks Americans? Can there be a black that is not American?

I must be dumb, because I can’t figure out why claiming someone is not from America is racist.

Are the same standards applied equally? Has any other president's legitimacy of birth been questioned like this and gone on and on and on in frivolous court cases? If not...why not?

I agree with so-called liberals that it WAS "racist" to claim that Senator Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

In 2008, the idea of an African American President was beyond the imagination of most Americans. Oh, sure, there might be one in the future, but surely not so soon.

So when people realized that Senator Obama actually might be the Dem candidate and when they saw the adoring crowds greeting him, some hoped to prevent his being nominated by saying that he was born outside the United States.

In other words, it was a "racist" act in the sense that many people did not want a President of his "race."

I, of course, do not know where he was born.

But I DO know one thing: If it had been proved that he was born abroad, he would have been allowed to finish our his term. There was no way that the Establishment would have dared oust the first African American President.

Yeah I disagree with that take. Following that logic any opposition to an Obama presidency would have been racist. Had McCain said Obama’s tax plan is horrible that would have been racist

Hey...shit stain....the democrat party questioned John McCain's birth certificate because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone...you moron..
LIAR!

The Dems defended McCain it was bloggers who questioned McCain's birth.

Questions in 2008 about the presidential eligibility of McCain, who was born in the Panama Canal Zone to two American parents, never reached the level of Obama or even Cruz, and McCain was helped out by his fellow senators and even Democratic presidential candidates agreeing that he was eligible.

And people still believe Obama was an eligitmate president who was born overseas.

Fewer people on the Republican side believe that than democrats who believe Trump colluded with the Russians...you have far more insane people on your side than we do...

You nuts are currently out burning, looting, beating and murdering over 20 people in democrat party controlled cities....

I'll take our loons who believe obama isn't a citizen over your antifa, black lives matter joe biden voters who are actually killing Blacks in democrat controlled cities.

Mostly off topic - so, I'll only address the first part, which is on topic.

Actual Republican elected officials bought into the birther nonsense. That's kind of disturbing. So did the current president.

It's not..... considering his mother lived over seas a lot of her life, and married a guy who was actually from Kenya, it wasn't and still isn't a dumb question...especially since he sold himself as being born in Kenya to get his first book deal...

I agree it’s not. I’ve yet to hear any liberal articulate why it’s racist.
Because screaming racist is what they did expecting to get whoever said he was born in Kenya to SHUT UP.

Screaming racist is always democrats go to phrase to get people to SHUT UP.

That’s part of it, I agree. The other part is to demonize the opposition
Well yeah, that's the point.

Get it?

Are the same standards applied equally? Has any other president's legitimacy of birth been questioned like this and gone on and on and on in frivolous court cases? If not...why not?

Well it’s a pretty unique circumstance, wouldn’t you say? There was some smoke. It’s also well established that the smoke first came from Clinton staffers.

Hey...shit stain....the democrat party questioned John McCain's birth certificate because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone...you moron..
LIAR!

The Dems defended McCain it was bloggers who questioned McCain's birth.

Questions in 2008 about the presidential eligibility of McCain, who was born in the Panama Canal Zone to two American parents, never reached the level of Obama or even Cruz, and McCain was helped out by his fellow senators and even Democratic presidential candidates agreeing that he was eligible.

And people still believe Obama was an eligitmate president who was born overseas.

Fewer people on the Republican side believe that than democrats who believe Trump colluded with the Russians...you have far more insane people on your side than we do...

You nuts are currently out burning, looting, beating and murdering over 20 people in democrat party controlled cities....

I'll take our loons who believe obama isn't a citizen over your antifa, black lives matter joe biden voters who are actually killing Blacks in democrat controlled cities.

Mostly off topic - so, I'll only address the first part, which is on topic.

Actual Republican elected officials bought into the birther nonsense. That's kind of disturbing. So did the current president.
Well see, it's not nonsense. There's plenty of proof that obama was born in Kenya, and there's literally none he was born in Hawaii... so...

I agree with so-called liberals that it WAS "racist" to claim that Senator Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

In 2008, the idea of an African American President was beyond the imagination of most Americans. Oh, sure, there might be one in the future, but surely not so soon.

So when people realized that Senator Obama actually might be the Dem candidate and when they saw the adoring crowds greeting him, some hoped to prevent his being nominated by saying that he was born outside the United States.

In other words, it was a "racist" act in the sense that many people did not want a President of his "race."

I, of course, do not know where he was born.

But I DO know one thing: If it had been proved that he was born abroad, he would have been allowed to finish our his term. There was no way that the Establishment would have dared oust the first African American President.

Yeah I disagree with that take. Following that logic any opposition to an Obama presidency would have been racist. Had McCain said Obama’s tax plan is horrible that would have been racist

Why do you say that?

It's a mixed bag for sure. I think the Obama presidency brought out two things: the real racists on the right, who couldn't accept the legitimacy of a black president, and the left's abuse of the "race card" where people who were honestly critical of policy were called racist to shut down discussion. In a way it's echoed today when TDS is flung out at every criticism of the current president's policies.

Yes...I think it is when there is zero evidence to support it and he is uniquely singled out as having a fake birth certificate.
What obama displayed online was a digital forgery of a "certificate of birth." It was not a "birth certificate." Two very different things.

His only known true hard copy "birth certificate" is the one his brother finally produced, from KENYA...

Last edited:
Forget about this Nazi shit. To say that Obama is from Kenya is just relying on bits of information we have learned over the years.

1. His own booklet describes him as being from Kenya and that is a whopper of a mistake that would be hard to overlook when it states that on the cover....

2. A family remember his birth in Kenya....

3. his social security number matched some dead soul from Connecticut where Obama never stepped foot in the state....

4..The governor of Hawaii determined to show Obama's birth certificate at first declared, there was no birth certificate, but instead a note in its place, but later said he found the certificate that was not authentic...no doctor's signature and the title of the document was inaccurate.

5. his wife once inadvertently said the Obama was in his "homeland" while visiting the state...

BUt really, who would question Honest Hussein?
Lies, all lies.

Get it?

You ARE dumb because nobody other than YOU said that.
And you have already been corrected on that.

Get it?

Well it’s a pretty unique circumstance, wouldn’t you say? There was some smoke. It’s also well established that the smoke first came from Clinton staffers.

Ahhhh....now you are trying to justify it. There wasn't smoke, and, it didn't start with Clinton. The smoke was fictional but useful for justifying initially believing the conspiracy theory. The only unique thing was that Obama was black.

birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304

In fact, birtherism, as it’s been called, reportedly began with innuendo by serial Illinois political candidate Andy Martin, who painted Obama as a closet Muslim in 2004. That spiraled into a concerted effort by conspiracy theorists to raise doubts about Obama’s birthplace and religion — and essentially paint him as un-American.

Yes...I think it is when there is zero evidence to support it and he is uniquely singled out as having a fake birth certificate.
What obama displayed online was a digital forgery of a "certificate of birth." It was not a "birth certificate." Two very different things.

His only known true hard copy "birth certificate" is the one his brother finally produced, from KENYA...

I'm not going to get sidetracked into another lunatic birther conspiracy theory discussion. You believe what you want.

Get it?

Ahhhh....now you are trying to justify it. There wasn't smoke, and, it didn't start with Clinton. The smoke was fictional but useful for justifying initially believing the conspiracy theory. The only unique thing was that Obama was black.

birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304

In fact, birtherism, as it’s been called, reportedly began with innuendo by serial Illinois political candidate Andy Martin, who painted Obama as a closet Muslim in 2004. That spiraled into a concerted effort by conspiracy theorists to raise doubts about Obama’s birthplace and religion — and essentially paint him as un-American.
Yes, there was smoke, and where's the smoke, there's fire...

I'm not going to get sidetracked into another lunatic birther conspiracy theory discussion. You believe what you want.
Of course you're not, because there's absolutely no solid proof what so ever obama was born in Hawaii... I know... I wouldn't waste any time trying to defend the indefensible either.

Forget about this Nazi shit. To say that Obama is from Kenya is just relying on bits of information we have learned over the years.

1. His own booklet describes him as being from Kenya and that is a whopper of a mistake that would be hard to overlook when it states that on the cover....

2. A family remember his birth in Kenya....

3. his social security number matched some dead soul from Connecticut where Obama never stepped foot in the state....

4..The governor of Hawaii determined to show Obama's birth certificate at first declared, there was no birth certificate, but instead a note in its place, but later said he found the certificate that was not authentic...no doctor's signature and the title of the document was inaccurate.

5. his wife once inadvertently said the Obama was in his "homeland" while visiting the state...

BUt really, who would question Honest Hussein?
Lies, all lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back