Why was Biden paid $900,000 a year by U of P when he didn’t teach a single class?

I have seen several expert speakers on different topics while on different campuses.

I don't think any were on the payroll.

Vonnegut might have been. He did do a lot of work, and was very intricately involved with the University of Chicago, and that is where I had lunch with him, so it is possible he was getting a regular paid stipend from them at the time.
He wasn’t getting $900,000 (in real dollars).

Nice work if you can get it. Don’t have to teach a class, barely have to make an appearance at the office, and yet get paid $900,000 a year for…..what? Any connection to the fact the the Communists donated $50 million to the university, and that some of Biden’s hidden top-secret documents were found in his office there?

My friend wants to know.

WTF?? Most University Presidents don't make that much!!

If you are unable to understand how a college would get people to go there over having a VP there, I can not help you.
Imdomt
If you are unable to understand how a college would get people to go there over having a VP there, I can not help you.
U of Penn doesn’t need a VP who’s “associated” with them and doesn’t really teach class to attract 10x more capable, bright, high-achieving students than they have space for. They have an acceptance rate of 9%.

Why?
He doesnt teach anything in fact he never even shows up.
Are you saying that liberals are dumb enough to be coerced into going to a college just because his name is associated with it?
He seems to be saying that the university needed the Biden name in order to attract brilliant students. Too bad he doesn’t know that 10x more kids apply than get in.

Nice work if you can get it. Don’t have to teach a class, barely have to make an appearance at the office, and yet get paid $900,000 a year for…..what? Any connection to the fact the the Communists donated $50 million to the university, and that some of Biden’s hidden top-secret documents were found in his office there?

My friend wants to know.

Times of India hogwash.

Having a former Vice President on the staff adds to the prestige of the University.

Nothing illegal

How much money does Trump get for having TRUMP added to a building?
yo, retard....first off, this thread is about the pedophile occupying the WH......xiden
not TRUMP---you know, the guy that lives in your fucked up head, rent free
everything the pedophile does, is ILLEGAL.....PERIOD
you are just to fucking stupid to see TRUTH----

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

He wasn’t getting $900,000 (in real dollars).
I neither know, nor care that much. I am well aware, that all these elites that rule over us are pawns, and paid to be influenced and corrupt. I, unlike you, do not make a distinction between Biden and Trump, they are the same to me.

You are most probably correct. When I went to see that author, I did not pay a cent. I was involved in an honors college program, and was with a friend who was in the honors college at that school, the event was completely free.

OTH, in this instance with Biden? You can be sure, all attendees, were carefully selected for their positions in society, and either paid a heavy financial price, or were selected based on what they can do for the interlocking directorate, and the media consortium.

The more name recognition, power, prestige, accomplishments, etc. that a person has, to affect that course of history, the more folks will pay to hear that person speak.

1673829424754.png

<snip>

This is VERY interesting, a JPMorgan Chase lackey, Anthony Scaramucci would end up financially involved with EVERYONE! This shit is too funny! :auiqs.jpg:

1673829776948.png

1673829876949.png

1673829961633.png

This is, of course, what the establishment media and the Deep State are willing to let the plebes know. Who knows what they aren't telling us. . . :dunno:

Once the poorest senator, ‘Middle Class Joe’ Biden has reaped millions in income since leaving the vice presidency

Last edited:
yo, retard....first off, this thread is about the pedophile occupying the WH......xiden
not TRUMP---you know, the guy that lives in your fucked up head, rent free
everything the pedophile does, is ILLEGAL.....PERIOD
you are just to fucking stupid to see TRUTH----

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
tissue?

My friend wants to know.

Wow

If you worked in higher education you should be aware that not all faculty are teaching faculty.
this has to do with the pedophile xiden, LYING AGAIN,
$ 900,000?
the average professor makes nothing near that---
(delete this 1 also, because you disagree)

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

I’m aware that they don‘t get paid $900,000 a year for doing nothing….other than perhaps getting $50 million donations from Communists to the school while hiding top-secret documents they stole and hid in a file marked “personal.”

Don’t play dumb. Your boy’s in deep.
I have no need to “play dumb” when you provide so much material to play with, Princess.

What is the going rate for former politicos on the lecture circuit? A P or VP can earn millions In speaking fees.

Then there is the logical fallacy.

Penn State gets x from foreign money, therefore it must be related to the Biden center. Really? Penn State is a huge entity. That it gets so much money from foreign sources is curious and worth a closer look. That you attribute it to Biden is untethered to any evidence as of yet.

Now I understand your concern about China and our classified information. So let’s consider this problem.

Trump had hundreds of classified documents in an insecure location, including lying out in the open in his unsecured office. A Chinese spy had actually infiltrated Maralago and numerous foreign entities stayed there.

The Communist Party of China paid Trump 5.4 million during his time in office through a rather unusual lease arrangement in Trump Tower.

Trump has considerable exposure to China…from a secret bank account to owing millions to China on a 2012 real estate deal (Chi a has since sold it’s share oftbe debt).

Chinese nationals, tied to the CCP donated hundreds of thousands to Trumps re-election campaign.

And here is Trump, with Top Secret documents lying around the open office in Mara Lago.

Aren’t you a wee bit concerned about our national security Princess?

Unnecessary. The stupidity in the OP is answer enough. Not all faculty are teaching faculty. Is Biden overpaid for his lectures? Sure, but no different than any other former POTUS, VP or Congessman who goes on the speaker circuit.

Butbutbutbut Corvette *Joe was on the speaker circuit!

I have no need to “play dumb” when you provide so much material to play with, Princess.

What is the going rate for former politicos on the lecture circuit? A P or VP can earn millions In speaking fees.

Then there is the logical fallacy.

Penn State gets x from foreign money, therefore it must be related to the Biden center. Really? Penn State is a huge entity. That it gets so much money from foreign sources is curious and worth a closer look. That you attribute it to Biden is untethered to any evidence as of yet.

Now I understand your concern about China and our classified information. So let’s consider this problem.

Trump had hundreds of classified documents in an insecure location, including lying out in the open in his unsecured office. A Chinese spy had actually infiltrated Maralago and numerous foreign entities stayed there.

The Communist Party of China paid Trump 5.4 million during his time in office through a rather unusual lease arrangement in Trump Tower.

Trump has considerable exposure to China…from a secret bank account to owing millions to China on a 2012 real estate deal (Chi a has since sold it’s share oftbe debt).

Chinese nationals, tied to the CCP donated hundreds of thousands to Trumps re-election campaign.

And here is Trump, with Top Secret documents lying around the open office in Mara Lago.

Aren’t you a wee bit concerned about our national security Princess?
Jeez you’re nasty. How they let you be a mod is beyond me. And drop the Princess shtick.

this has to do with the pedophile xiden, LYING AGAIN,
$ 900,000?
the average professor makes nothing near that---
(delete this 1 also, because you disagree)

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Your obsession with brains is intriguing and seems to indicate a longing on your part for something more substantial between your ears. A vague awareness of a tragic deficit.

1673832287085.jpeg

Aside from that, you need a reality check. Biden isn’t an “average professor”. He is an “honorary” professor, a title used to allow him to be paid for giving talks.

He is a vip, like many other former presidents, vp’s and Congresscritters who are weighty enough to bypass the Fox and MSNBC talk shows and earn top dollars on the lecture circuit or as lobbyists.

Imagine that, honorary professor at the University of Pennsylvania, from 2017-2021, which just by coincidence, works out to about 10% of what China contributed to Penn U. Funny how these things add up.
Well, one thing for sure......the old fat Florida Man would never be a professor (honorary or not) at anything higher than an elementary school. :heehee:

Forum List

Back