Why was Biden paid $900,000 a year by U of P when he didn’t teach a single class?

Sure but this isn't uncommon. Politicians get rewarded after the fact unfortunately. I don't like for someone to have a decipher an article though.
But do they get rewarded via a third party that collected $50 million from American’s worst enemy? Together with hiding classified documents in the office? I don’t think THAT is common.

i would hope that if this does indeed turn out to be as corrupt as it appears, you would agree we can’t have a president in office that is beholden to the Chinese Communist Party. It’s dangerous for America.

This is bad primarily because of how it affects of going to school there. For the school it likely was a good draw to get people to go there.

I do have an issue with the article. It's conflicting. It says he did not teach a class (which I would expect to be the case) but then they note...........

However, he did not teach a semester's worth of courses;

So which is it? He didn't teach at all or he taught but not a full semesters worth?

A good draw?
How so?

OK, thats addressing him lying but not my issues with the article.
Sure it does. It states he didn't teach a course, but he gave lectures here;

1673827675154.png

Nice work if you can get it. Don’t have to teach a class, barely have to make an appearance at the office, and yet get paid $900,000 a year for…..what? Any connection to the fact the the Communists donated $50 million to the university, and that some of Biden’s hidden top-secret documents were found in his office there?

My friend wants to know.

If you worked in higher education you should be aware that not all faculty are teaching faculty.

If you worked in higher education you should be aware that not all faculty are teaching faculty.
I’m aware that they don‘t get paid $900,000 a year for doing nothing….other than perhaps getting $50 million donations from Communists to the school while hiding top-secret documents they stole and hid in a file marked “personal.”

Don’t play dumb. Your boy’s in deep.

Our resident leftists are furiously scouring the interwebs to find something, no matter how remote, on Trump so they can answer your question.
Unnecessary. The stupidity in the OP is answer enough. Not all faculty are teaching faculty. Is Biden overpaid for his lectures? Sure, but no different than any other former POTUS, VP or Congessman who goes on the speaker circuit.

He apparently did some speaking.
I have seen several expert speakers on different topics while on different campuses.

I don't think any were on the payroll.

Vonnegut might have been. He did do a lot of work, and was very intricately involved with the University of Chicago, and that is where I had lunch with him, so it is possible he was getting a regular paid stipend from them at the time.

Unnecessary. The stupidity in the OP is answer enough. Not all faculty are teaching faculty. Is Biden overpaid for his lectures? Sure, but no different than any other former POTUS, VP or Congessman who goes on the speaker circuit.
What’s different is that he has been hiding classified documents in a joint building with the U of Penn that paid him $900,000, while collecting $50 million in donations from the Communists.

And stop calling me stupid. I am leaps and bounds ahead of you. You’re so much more limited than I that you can’t even recognize an intelligent individual when you come across one.

Forum List

Back