Why vote Democrat if you have a job?

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
What do Democrat's have to offer people who are working? Higher taxation and government programs? I don't think it is in dispute that getting rid of competition and giving your money to crooks and fools is a bad idea. Government waste isn't a controversial notion is it? The eight hundred dollar screwdriver for the military. For the life of me, I don't see why people keep going back to the idea of lets just let the government do it. You are going to let people who don't know anything about the real world control energy and healthcare? How can that ever seem like a good idea? That is like making an art teacher the secretary of defense. After breaking everyone down by gender and skin color, the democrats only seem to offer anything to the unemployed or retired. If you have a job, it just makes you a target. I thought the idea was to get more people jobs, not exploit the workers for more yachts and summer homes.

What do Democrat's have to offer people who are working? Higher taxation and government programs? I don't think it is in dispute that getting rid of competition and giving your money to crooks and fools is a bad idea. Government waste isn't a controversial notion is it? The eight hundred dollar screwdriver for the military. For the life of me, I don't see why people keep going back to the idea of lets just let the government do it. You are going to let people who don't know anything about the real world control energy and healthcare? How can that ever seem like a good idea? That is like making an art teacher the secretary of defense. After breaking everyone down by gender and skin color, the democrats only seem to offer anything to the unemployed or retired. If you have a job, it just makes you a target. I thought the idea was to get more people jobs, not exploit the workers for more yachts and summer homes.
Nice post. It's a shame most of the dems and libs that post on here won't agree with you because they've been brainwashed so much by our biased media.

Because Trump is a narcissistic liar and I don't think he has the temperament to be trusted with the safety and well-being of the entire country.

Nice post. It's a shame most of the dems and libs that post on here won't agree with you because they've been brainwashed so much by our biased media.
Projectionist and a complete dumbass to boot. Remember when Trump was going to hire an asst. manager from Mineeke Muffler for his cabinet? The OP is guessing and has not a clue who is who.

Because Trump is a narcissistic liar and I don't think he has the temperament to be trusted with the safety and well-being of the entire country.

:th_waiting: .. nothing but lies from TDS News/Democratic Party and you seem to have missed it all...:lol:

So you don't like his personality, therefore you'll vote for people who will take your very last dime and waste it? Between redundancy, waste,corruption, and incompetence you are going to say, yeah , lets do it, that beats competition?

Many work for various Government agencies, Fed, State, Local, or quasi government, and Government Contractors that are personally motivated to grow government and see taxes increase. Then you have the bliss ninny, nanny state types who look to government to solve all their problems. That's who votes Democrat.

Projectionist and a complete dumbass to boot. Remember when Trump was going to hire an asst. manager from Mineeke Muffler for his cabinet? The OP is guessing and has not a clue who is who.

What am I projecting? When is government better than market competition? You want to give the government your money because Trump talked about a muffler guy? Waste, corruption, redundancy, and incompetence vs market competition, and you say hey, lets let the government do it, it is going to work out great?

Many work for various Government agencies, Fed, State, Local, or quasi government, and Government Contractors that are personally motivated to grow government and see taxes increase. Then you have the bliss ninny, nanny state types who look to government to solve all their problems. That's who votes Democrat.

Didn't Egypt once offer every college graduate a guaranteed government job? I pity the poor sobs that had to pay for that.

I once asked a political science professor why not just target groups who get government help instead of making universal programs? Why not just give medicaid to the disabled instead of making everyone have it? He told me that by giving the government complete control, it would save money. I kid you not.

Retired people vote. Social security and Medicare are very important to even working americans as they know that health insurance is very expensive and upon retiring they need both services. Think about all the retired folk Medicare has helped. Social security as well. Get rid of them and you have a compete and utter mess and chaos. Now if you say social security and Medicare a awful then there's your answer why they vote Democrat.

Democrats have jobs???

According to the Democrat Party, their base is too stupid to figure out how to get a FREE ID (and everybody knows you need an ID to get a job)...

Retired people vote. Social security and Medicare are very important to even working americans as they know that health insurance is very expensive and upon retiring they need both services. Think about all the retired folk Medicare has helped. Social security as well. Get rid of them and you have a compete and utter mess and chaos. Now if you say social security and Medicare a awful then there's your answer why they vote Democrat.

I think medicare as a program is great, as long as it targets people in need. Forcing everyone to be on it is what I am talking about. There is no valid reason to do that. Scaring retirees is not really a game plan for throwing working people's wages down a rat hole.

Giving the government your wages to 'fix' things is like making Elmo your money manager. Competition, choice, no, I'm all in on Elmo.

Agreed however I don't trust corporations to do the right thing either. So what's the third choice?

Republicans don't come off as labor friendly in many instances. There are those that are against paid sick time, maternity leave, overtime wages, the list goes on. They are anti public worker for the most part. They want people to do those jobs, just with low pay. That doesn't help.

Obama was a narcasist, but that is not why I didn't vote for him.

Democrats don't like Trump's personality and are willing to forfeit our country just so they can get someone in office that speaks softly and gives them the warm fuzzies.

Forum List

Back