Why Trump Won’t Win

Yes, but in the 2024 rematch the democrat voter fraud machinery will be over-matched by the voters.

In 2020, even though Trump got 11m more votes than in 2016, the mail-in voter fraud machinery had just barely enough votes to "win" the election with the help of the MSM and the deep state traitors, like the national security "experts" who called Hunter's real laptop "Russian Disinformation", and the FBI (Waffen SS) and hi-tech oligarchs weighing in like the "Twitter Files" and "Zuckerbucks".

p.s. the total number of votes cast in 2020 was more than two standard deviations higher than the norm, proving voter fraud.
There was no fraud in 2020 and there won't be any in 2024.

No, there just isn't any evidence. And stick your question somewhere because I gave you the only answer you're going to get.
Ah, IM2 continues to run from such a simple question about Biden's continual lies about his knowledge of Hunter's "business" and meeting with his "clients".

Are you always so incapable?

That's not true. He gains some with independents, too.

And why run so much from my question of why Biden has been lying for years about his knowledge of Hunter's "business" and meeting with his "clients"?
I'm not running from jack squat. Your question has no merit. There is no evidence of Joe Bidens involvement in his sons business so your question was pure idiocy that shoulld not be answered by anyone sane.

Ah, IM2 continues to run from such a simple question about Biden's continual lies about his knowledge of Hunter's "business" and meeting with his "clients".

Are you always so incapable?
Are you incapable of understanding that you're talking about some imaginary bs?

Looks like the people betting real money like Trump's chances.

If anyone saw Joe Biden trying to speak lately, its easy to know why.

Biden is fading, literally, fading, he really sucks as president.

View attachment 873603
I guess you don't listen to trumps madness.

Did you read the part where Trump has election issues? I doubt it. Good article. Try reading it.
~~~~~~
Excluding the fact that Joey Xi has an approval rate of 33% and he continues to show overall incompetence in his responsibilities to the American people.

You aren’t capable of admitting reality.

It’s not that difficult.

Either Potato was familiar with Hunter’s alleged business matters or he wasn’t.

He has denied it. But the evidence already piling up suggests he lied about it. The question is “why?” The probable answer clearly frightens you.

Your question has no merit.
There's no merit to our POTUS lying his ass off for years about his son's "business" which is causing an impeachment inquiry?

You seem rather incompetent yourself. No wonder you choose the most incompetent POTUS we've had in modern history.

Running from very pertinent questions is for big babies like you.

Imaginary BS?????

President Biden caused a firestorm from his critics on social media Wednesday after he denied allegations of having ties with business associates connected to his son, Hunter Biden.

During a press conference at the White House, New York Post reporter Steven Nelson asked Biden if he would explain to the American people ahead of a potential impeachment inquiry why he "interacted with so many" of his son and brother's foreign business associates.

"I'm not going to comment. I did not, and it's just a bunch of lies," Biden responded. "They're lies. I did not. They're lies."

As vice president, Biden used email aliases and private email addresses to communicate with son Hunter Biden and Hunter's business associates hundreds of times, new records released by the House Ways and Means Committee revealed.

I can post hundreds of more proof of Biden's lying.

Being a democrat, you're likely not very informed and will keep your head up your ass so you don't have to know about it.

There's no merit to our POTUS lying his ass off for years about his son's "business" which is causing an impeachment inquiry?

You seem rather incompetent yourself. No wonder you choose the most incompetent POTUS we've had in modern history.

Running from very pertinent questions is for big babies like you.
Do you know that a man name Paul Bunyan once lived here? He owned a big blue ox named Babe. He used that ox to plow and he made the Rocky Mountains.

This story is just as real as what you're talking about relative to Joe Biden. You're stupid, and this is why you support trump. If trump told you to jump off the top of the Empire State Building at noon tomorrow, you'd make certain to be there at 11:30.

There is no evidence of Joe Bidens involvement in his sons business. This is an impeachment inquiry for nothing. So shove your stupid --- question in your darkest crevice.

The biggest liability is Trump himself. Like his "dictator for a day" remark and his unhinged posts on X.
I agree but if you had your eyes open and were interested in learning how crooked the Bidens are you'd know that the old demented POTUS is in for a hard time. He will never politically survive to run in 24.

And I suspect that's what the DNC wants and the DNC always gets what they want by any means available.

Forum List

Back