Why Trump Won’t Win

Who cares? Trump wasn’t running to win the popular vote, nor is he this time

What an idiotic comment
You generally can't win if you don't win the popular vote.

Talk about an idiotic comment.

Anybody think somebody named Hussein Ibish of the defunct "Atlantic" magazine is a logical source for political analysis? Lefties like it because it's what they want to hear and it fuels their need for a daily dose of hatred rather than legitimate information.

Typing LIES is all you have to support Joe Biden. The TRUTH proves it.

Use another source. The Freebeacon is garbage.

The rest of the west is very concerned about a Trump re election.

Anybody think somebody named Hussein Ibish of the defunct "Atlantic" magazine is a logical source for political analysis? Lefties like it because it's what they want to hear and it fuels their need for a daily dose of hatred rather than legitimate information.
Anybody who supports trump should not talk about logic.

I tell ya what, why don’t you and Clinton keep running to win the popular vote

The rest of us will continue to try and win the presidency
Since we've had 56 elections and in 51 the winner of the popular vote won the election, keep on thinking you can win without the popular vote.

Since we've had 56 elections and in 51 the winner of the popular vote won the election, keep on thinking you can win without the popular vote.
I don’t have to, you just highlighted you can…because nobody runs to win the popular vote. The run to win the presidency

Keep posting and making yourself look stupid

Which would be the people voting against trump.
Haha you don’t know what are constitution says…so what are you talking about? You’re over here talking about people running for the popular vote in a presidential election…you care clueless

Naw he wont win, and those stupid repubs are going to make us be stuck with a fuckin potato

I don’t think he’s going to win but he certainly can win. I think he has a 1 in 3 chance, which is like being a 4 point dog in the NFL. 4 point dogs win all the time.

I also think Nikki Haley would crush Biden, assuming Trump dies and doesn’t tell his voters not to vote for her.

Republicans here keep talking about aa Trump victory and the first primary has not been held.

Democrats here keep talking about a SlowJoeBiden victory and the first primary has not been held.

What's your point?

You guys seem to think that when the campaign starts the mindless tweets from trump cult members are going to be the only informattion.

You guys seem to think that we guys seem to think that when...

Trump is about to get crushed by organizations who will run ads blasting his presidency,

Ah, so when I ask myself "who do these stupid adds work on?" it's you.

Want me to do more of this OP?

Forum List

Back