Why those with the worst case of "Obama Derangement Syndrome" the most "sensitive".

His nose wasn't broken.

See this picture:

images

Notice he's wearing the SAME clothes. That's because he was driven to the police station and wiped off that small amount of blood from a single punch nose bleed. I take it you've never been in a fight when you were a kid. A "REAL" face beating leaves real damage. Not a couple of scratches to the back of the head which needed not a single stitch, and only a little blood from a nose bleed. We only have his word for it. For all we know, he grabbed Trayvon when the kid tried to get away and Trayvon punched him to escape. The witnesses don't even know for sure what they thought they saw. Every single one said it was too dark.

What we do know is he said, "They always get away". He was armed. Trayvon wasn't. And now that kid is dead. Clearly, he didn't "get away".

120517-zimmerman-hmed-341.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Even here you can tell he's wearing the same clothes.

Zimmerman at the police station

I take it you've never been in a fight when you were a kid. A "REAL" face beating leaves real damage.

i bet you had a few of those when you were a kid....i bet the Tea Bagging you got by the QB in front of your school mates did not help any....no wonder you hate just about everyone....

Course I know what face damage looks like. I didn't have a lot of fights. But the ones I did have, it wasn't me who needed help getting up, let's put it that way.

sure Dean....did you have help getting up after you were "bagged"?....

Derangement Syndromes involving political figures only apply when you continue to rant about them years after they have left office if people are still ranting about Obama five years after he is out of office then you can call it a derangement syndrome.

Have you noticed that USMB Republicans with the worst case of Obama Derangement Syndrome are also the most sensitive when their "zany" ways are outed?

They will say they aren't "racist", one of the worst repeats unsubstantiated "******" quotes from famous Democrats. Another one even want "hard proof" that President Lincoln wasn't a "confederate".

They scream all these truly bizarre accusations towards President Obama. And sadly for them, they have to sit by and watch each one fall apart.

Benghazi - turns out there were hundreds of deadly protests going on all over the world at the same time. Turns out the GOP "rewrote" emails to create the scandal and grew strangely silent when the real emails were released.

IRS - Turns out the GOP cherry picked information. And now that letters have been released with subjects like, "IRS should target successors to ACORN", once again, the right is growing quiet.

Now there is this push to impeach President Obama. When GOP leaders are asked about what, they say, we're looking, we are trying desperately to find something.

And these bizarre pols, that Katrina victims suffered because Obama was slow. That it was Mitt Romney that took out Bin Laden. I wonder how many Republicans now believe it was Obama that invaded Iraq?

And all this comes from "Obama Derangement Syndrome". And when you point out these wacky positions, those with the worst cases of Obama Derangement Syndrome cry and whine "How come you are always attacking Republicans"?

The truth is, we have a duty to point out wacky and dangerous positions. It's the right thing to do.

The truth is that Obama, regardless of if you love him or hate him, is way too smart to get himself immersed in a scandal. It was hard enough just being the first black POTUS without all the Kennedy, Nixon, Clinton, Bush drama-like bullshit to worry about, too.

Have you noticed that USMB Republicans with the worst case of Obama Derangement Syndrome are also the most sensitive when their "zany" ways are outed?

They will say they aren't "racist", one of the worst repeats unsubstantiated "******" quotes from famous Democrats. Another one even want "hard proof" that President Lincoln wasn't a "confederate".

They scream all these truly bizarre accusations towards President Obama. And sadly for them, they have to sit by and watch each one fall apart.

Benghazi - turns out there were hundreds of deadly protests going on all over the world at the same time. Turns out the GOP "rewrote" emails to create the scandal and grew strangely silent when the real emails were released.

IRS - Turns out the GOP cherry picked information. And now that letters have been released with subjects like, "IRS should target successors to ACORN", once again, the right is growing quiet.

Now there is this push to impeach President Obama. When GOP leaders are asked about what, they say, we're looking, we are trying desperately to find something.

And these bizarre pols, that Katrina victims suffered because Obama was slow. That it was Mitt Romney that took out Bin Laden. I wonder how many Republicans now believe it was Obama that invaded Iraq?

And all this comes from "Obama Derangement Syndrome". And when you point out these wacky positions, those with the worst cases of Obama Derangement Syndrome cry and whine "How come you are always attacking Republicans"?

The truth is, we have a duty to point out wacky and dangerous positions. It's the right thing to do.

There is really a lot that I would love to post in commentary to the OP..

However, the sad truth is I find Liberal tears just so damned tasty that I love making them cry like this.

It really is even more fun to watch them claim to be "pointing out dangerous and wacky positions" when what they are really doing is lying about what others think so that they don't have exam their own "heartfelt" beliefs that are based upon "feelings" and not facts.

Reality just scares them so much because reality doesn't give a rat's patoot about what you "feel".

sidebyside.jpg

You can see the very slight scrape on the left hand side of the nose near the eye facing us. The bottom of the nose has a couple of scrapes. The blood may not even be from the inside of the nose but from the two or three scrapes on the bottom. And both of these pictures were supposedly taken within a couple of hours of each other.

About that photo of George Zimmerman?s bloody and ?broken? nose? part 2 | whonoze

I really wonder if any of these right wingers had ever been in a fight? The damage here is so slight, can you even call it a fight?

There was no fight besides a kid who lashed out briefly because he thought he was being followed by a homosexual.

Even in Zimmerman's own handwriting he states that the only verbal exchange was Martin: "You got a problem?" and then Zimmerman: "No" before this so-called fight ensued and the douche-bag wimp shot the kid in the heart.

Such a pussy, that Zimmerman. And the people who defend this dickless wonder are even bigger pussies.

However, the sad truth is I find Liberal tears just so damned tasty that I love making them cry like this.

It really is even more fun to watch them claim to be "pointing out dangerous and wacky positions" when what they are really doing is lying about what others think so that they don't have exam their own "heartfelt" beliefs that are based upon "feelings" and not facts.

Reality just scares them so much because reality doesn't give a rat's patoot about what you "feel".

Spoken like someone who has the heart of a Dick Cheney.....Oh, he had to get a new one, didn't he? OOops.

So RDean is crying? Could have fooled me. You look like the one who is whining.

Spoken like someone who has the heart of a Dick Cheney.....Oh, he had to get a new one, didn't he? OOops.

So RDean is crying? Could have fooled me. You look like the one who is whining.

Yum Yum More Left Wing tears...

That goes so well with my Meatloaf dinner.

How many more fucking times must you make Rdean beg for his wing in the Rubber Room? You Mod are sadists

I'm being stalked by a masochist. And he's asking who he imagines are sadists for "help".

Notice they are having a hard time refudiating* your photos posted here, RDean. So instead they write what I call drive-by posts: fast, pointless and with no real direction.

*refudiating: From the Sarah Palin Dictionary for Illiterates

1. Have you noticed that USMB Republicans with the worst case of Obama Derangement Syndrome are also the most sensitive when their "zany" ways are outed?

2. They will say they aren't "racist", one of the worst repeats unsubstantiated "******" quotes from famous Democrats. Another one even want "hard proof" that President Lincoln wasn't a "confederate".

3. They scream all these truly bizarre accusations towards President Obama. And sadly for them, they have to sit by and watch each one fall apart.

4. Benghazi - turns out there were hundreds of deadly protests going on all over the world at the same time. Turns out the GOP "rewrote" emails to create the scandal and grew strangely silent when the real emails were released.

5. IRS - Turns out the GOP cherry picked information. And now that letters have been released with subjects like, "IRS should target successors to ACORN", once again, the right is growing quiet.

6. Now there is this push to impeach President Obama. When GOP leaders are asked about what, they say, we're looking, we are trying desperately to find something.

7. And these bizarre pols, that Katrina victims suffered because Obama was slow. That it was Mitt Romney that took out Bin Laden. I wonder how many Republicans now believe it was Obama that invaded Iraq?

8. And all this comes from "Obama Derangement Syndrome". And when you point out these wacky positions, those with the worst cases of Obama Derangement Syndrome cry and whine "How come you are always attacking Republicans"?

9. The truth is, we have a duty to point out wacky and dangerous positions. It's the right thing to do.

1. Have you noticed how sensitive rdean gets when people criticize the president?

2. Sure, when the Democrats founded the KKK and used them as attack dogs in the Antebellum days... Republicans aren't racist. End of story.

3. Just what accusations are those? The fact that he hasn't done anything to help pay down the debt? The fact that he supported the Muslim Brotherhood? The fact that he says things like "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon"?

4. Sorry, the ARB made it clear that there was no demonstration at the compound before the attack. See page 20 of the ARB report: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

5. Care to link to that, rdean? Just what did the GOP "cherry pick"?

6. I can name a slew of Constitutional violations he should be impeached for. If anything, they are afraid to come out and say it.

7. Gee, I wonder who it was that didn't help the Sandy victims? I wonder who it was that continued funding the Muslim Brotherhood while they were in power in Egypt? I wonder who laid the groundwork for the assassination of OBL?

8. Well, you suffer from Bush derangement syndrome. It's a fact, as many times as you deflect blame from the president to Bush... perhaps you should have that checked out.

9. The truth is, you are a liar, and I have easily dispensed with your hit piece. The truth is, you have no idea who you're dealing with.

Last edited:
How many more fucking times must you make Rdean beg for his wing in the Rubber Room? You Mod are sadists

I'm being stalked by a masochist. And he's asking who he imagines are sadists for "help".

Notice they are having a hard time refudiating* your photos posted here, RDean. So instead they write what I call drive-by posts: fast, pointless and with no real direction.

*refudiating: From the Sarah Palin Dictionary for Illiterates

They were right. I was crying. I laughed so hard I cried.

tumblr_m6zvivmov51qbq6hio1_500.gif

The truth is that Obama, regardless of if you love him or hate him, is way too smart to get himself immersed in a scandal. It was hard enough just being the first black POTUS without all the Kennedy, Nixon, Clinton, Bush drama-like bullshit to worry about, too.

no matter.....it comes with the territory.....he aint no different, he has his own bullshit to deal with just like the other guys had theirs.....

We are still discussing Zimmerman....

Geeeeez!

progressives seem to have such SMALL minds they can't hold very much so they repeat the same shit over and over...

especially the small minded rdean...he still bring up how someone supposedly shouted, LET HIM DIE...oh and did you know the Republican party is supposedly 90% white?

Forum List

Back