Why the two town hall meetings last night REALLY HELPED TRUMP!!!

She made a fool out of herself and she never came close to rattling Trump....and Biden had to use a note card that his campaign masters gave him....you know?...the unknown masters that will be president if Joe wins...scared yet?....you should be....
Your Messiah is a Liah.
We have no Messiah but Christ Jesus. President Trump will tell you this himself. You on the other hand are still waiting yours and his gift of 666.

Savannah Guthrie Grilled Trump at His Town Hall, and People Couldn't Get Enough

Trump was beaten up by Samantha Guthrie. Totally showed NBC/MSNBC hatred of Trump.
Translation to many undecided? Where was the supposedly UNBIASED MSM?

Biden on the other hand was massaged by Stephanopoulis of ABC.
ABC's George Stephanopoulos avoids explosive Hunter Biden report during Biden town hall

What it did to the undecided was probably made some Biden voters BUT the more honest and logical independents made Trump voters.

I'm really glad Guthrie was so biased, so truly angry at Trump... showed again the hatred of Trump while throwing beachballs at Biden!

Aside from Guthrie being combative, it is interesting to note they could have townhalls with people present but they couldn't have a debate where both candidates were present.
The American People should DEMAND The Debate Commission still hold the two debates it promised us.

Trump was beaten up by Samantha Guthrie. Totally showed NBC/MSNBC hatred of Trump.

ABC's George Stephanopoulos avoids explosive Hunter Biden report during Biden town hall

What it did to the undecided was probably made some Biden voters BUT the more honest and logical independents made Trump voters.

I'm really glad Guthrie was so biased, so truly angry at Trump... showed again the hatred of Trump while throwing beachballs at Biden!

Aside from Guthrie being combative, it is interesting to note they could have townhalls with people present but they couldn't have a debate where both candidates were present.
The American People should DEMAND The Debate Commission still hold the two debates it promised us.

We should DEMAND all the state taxes we paid while a state was shut down also, but I don't feel we'd get anything but excuses.

She made a fool out of herself and she never came close to rattling Trump....and Biden had to use a note card that his campaign masters gave him....you know?...the unknown masters that will be president if Joe wins...scared yet?....you should be....

Not much rattles Trump and from what I saw he did great. The moderator was an biased idiot and it showed every time she opened her stupid mouth.
Trump was smooth and unflappable. It was obvious that he was quietly whipping Savannah up into a frothing lather of rage. A rage he will use in his rallys.

Trump quitting the debate was one of the best things ever for Biden. He's a gaffe machine waiting to happen. It took the national attention away from Joe.

TRUMP deals with the psychotic press daily.

Trump handled liberal media attack well. On ABC Biden got a blow job from Stephanopoulos.

Forum List

Back