Why the Thugs Won't Bother the Civilized White Neighborhoods

Just had a Mexican cop come to my door and say the same thing about white supremacists in the area.
You are such a fucking lying piece of shit. Doesnt it ever come to your mind(nvm you dont have a brain).......
He live in fear of roving gangs of crackers (saltine, I believe)
Actually I hope they come to my house. My dogs rarely bark so the white boys will be trapped and I can slaughter them at my lesiure.
Make up your mind. Are you going polar bear hunting or waiting for white boys to invade your hovel?
Why would I hunt polar bears? I love polar bears. They have Black skin. As for white boys I prefer that they attempt to invade my home. I want to enjoy killing them and claiming i was afraid and shot in self defense. When they ask why I shot them multiple times I am going to claim they were resisting.....I mean going for another weapon.
You must really be disappointed with the lack of attempts for home invasion in your neighborhood. Maybe move to SE DC or Southside Chicago, you can have your house broken into almost daily. Why is that?
Very disappointed. I did get to fuck up one loud mouthed biker a few years back but he proved to be a disappointment. I knocked some of his teeth out and he ran instead of trying to tackle me like I thought he would. Then he got his dumb ass arrested for holding his girlfriend hostage at gunpoint.

I dont know any white boys that would be dumb enough to try and invade my home in the Chi or DC or any Black community. Theyd shit their pants before they got to my home.

Right now the criminals are hesitant to go into white areas not knowing who is armed. This won't last because democrat politicians are encouraging them and making assurances that there will be no punishment. It's just a matter of time before a bunch of blacks get drugged up courage and make a try.

Just had a Mexican cop come to my door and say the same thing about white supremacists in the area.
You are such a fucking lying piece of shit. Doesnt it ever come to your mind(nvm you dont have a brain).......
Actually I hope they come to my house. My dogs rarely bark so the white boys will be trapped and I can slaughter them at my lesiure.
Make up your mind. Are you going polar bear hunting or waiting for white boys to invade your hovel?
Why would I hunt polar bears? I love polar bears. They have Black skin. As for white boys I prefer that they attempt to invade my home. I want to enjoy killing them and claiming i was afraid and shot in self defense. When they ask why I shot them multiple times I am going to claim they were resisting.....I mean going for another weapon.
You must really be disappointed with the lack of attempts for home invasion in your neighborhood. Maybe move to SE DC or Southside Chicago, you can have your house broken into almost daily. Why is that?
Very disappointed. I did get to fuck up one loud mouthed biker a few years back but he proved to be a disappointment. I knocked some of his teeth out and he ran instead of trying to tackle me like I thought he would. Then he got his dumb ass arrested for holding his girlfriend hostage at gunpoint.

I dont know any white boys that would be dumb enough to try and invade my home in the Chi or DC or any Black community. Theyd shit their pants before they got to my home.
Oh please. No one believes your tales.

liar.jpg

You'll be sucking the white boys cocks at gunpoint and begging for more, but it's fun to play on the internets... hmm?
How can you suck a white boys cock? Dont you need a magnifying glass and tweezers to do that?

Oh come on, he’s from Wakanda. His people were an advanced civilization that taught white people everything. His people are vastly superior to everyone else, and Africa is a wonderful place. He’s going to move there....someday...
How can you not believe that?

I didn’t know they had that many white supremacists in Mexico.
White supremacists have infested the globe.
I’ve never met one yet and you make them out to be ubiquitous. I think you’re full of shit.
So, why would they be in mexico?
I told you about trying to think without using a safety cage and a crash helmet. I didnt ask you who you met.

How the fuck would I know why white supremacists would be in Mexico? What does that have to do with my neighbor being a Mexican cop anyway?

Oh come on, he’s from Wakanda. His people were an advanced civilization that taught white people everything. His people are vastly superior to everyone else, and Africa is a wonderful place. He’s going to move there....someday...
How can you not believe that?
I had a friend who spent some time there. He said it's a beautiful place (at least South Africa). But he said theres a lot of Amish there

I’ve never met one yet and you make them out to be ubiquitous. I think you’re full of shit.
I told you about trying to think without using a safety cage and a crash helmet. I didnt ask you who you met.

How the fuck would I know why white supremacists would be in Mexico? What does that have to do with my neighbor being a Mexican cop anyway?
So you live near the border? Mexican cop.

You'll be sucking the white boys cocks at gunpoint and begging for more, but it's fun to play on the internets... hmm?

So, you want him to suck your dick? Telling shit, Jethro, what else ya got?

I’ve been trying to get him to understand that.

Hell yeah..... I'll even let you suck my dick, since you're asking nicely... I'll bet you got some purdy lips boy.

Nope. Hes a proud Mexican. You dont have to live near the border to be Mexican.

Hell yeah..... I'll even let you suck my dick, since you're asking nicely... I'll bet you got some purdy lips boy.
Homo alert ^^^^

Forum List

Back