Why the silence?

Where is the outrage about this If the democrats were doing it? This blatant vote rigging to stop unwanted democrats votes. You hypocrites yet you belch crap about how the democrats stole the election.
Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about? You h hypocrites.

DROP DEAD. Voter suppression is a figment of your diseased imagination. You can't have people being suppressed yet be setting new records for most people ever!
Nobody hates like a republican.

CORRECTION: No one gets EVEN like a Conservative. But your deflection from my talking points as always is duly noted.

Getting even is a waste of time. WINNING is better

Getting even IS winning, moron.

"They stole the election and the world knows it."
"A- massive fraud"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You know, posters 'whodat' and 'EMH'....my poor avatar has been visiting this site for 3 or 4 months now, and, if memory serves, you two have been whining about the 'stolen election', 'the fraud'....numerous times in those months.
And, importantly, your avatars have been asked to prove it, to show credible evidence that fraud in a degree significant enough to swing any election in November 2020 truly happened.

You never do.
You never back up your word.
You fail to explain, demonstrate or persuade that you know what you are talking about. You just turn the dial up on your rather, ummmm, unmanly whining.

What's up with that?
Why whine?
Why not show all of us the deadsolidperfect evidence you claim you know about?

Do you not understand gravitas?
Do you not understand that a man's word (hell, even his avatar's word) is measure of the individual?

So far, you have demonstrated zero credibility by your refusal to come on to this platform and make a persuasive case there was enough fraud to invalidate any election.

No disrespect intended, but you come across as just a couple of unhappy ineffective mokes who think whining in itself is adult discourse.

Sad.
Bigly.

Voters, legal ones, vote one ballot.

On that one ballot are all races from pres to STATE HOUSE AND SENATE

Undisputed by the left, the GOP won 35 states both state house and senate

The left wants us to believe that Biden won states where the GOP took both state house and senate.

To believe that, history says you need two things....

A really good candidate who goes UP in the polls when he campaigns, like Reagan and Clinton, not traitor Joe, who went off a cliff in Iowa and nh when voters got the closest look at him.

In 1980, 1984, and 1996, the only times in recent history where many from one party voted for the other party for prez and their party down ballot, the polls showed it before the election. The polls did not show that. The polls showed historically high GOP support for trump.

Per the data of the election, the only rational conclusion is

MASSIVE FRAUD
The polls showed Trump losing, before the election.

False

Rasmussen daily poll had trump +2 a week or so to go, and trump had made up 12 points in three weeks. Traitor Joe was doing what he did in NH and Iowa once the voters looked at him closely.... He went OFF A CLIFF

And that is why they had to print so many new obviously fake ballots that day, because trump was so far ahead....

Where is the outrage about this If the democrats were doing it? This blatant vote rigging to stop unwanted democrats votes. You hypocrites yet you belch crap about how the democrats stole the election.
Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about? You h hypocrites.

Poor little commie, republicans are make it easier to vote and harder to cheat, you commies are pushing just the opposite as usual. But what's it to you, you're some foreign puke.

Really. I know youre not the sharpest in the drawer but what you're saying is exactly the opposite. You know I'm right. There's no need to hide it now. But the irony of how you bellow about election fraud but now openly want to perform your very fraud.
So settle down son. I can read you like a book.

So tell me commie, which rules/laws are you victim classes unable to follow and why?????????? You seem to have a low opinion of them, I think they are capable of following any rule/law I can and I think they will be happy that their vote won't be cancelled by someone illegally voting, just as I would.

DROP DEAD. Voter suppression is a figment of your diseased imagination. You can't have people being suppressed yet be setting new records for most people ever!

CORRECTION: No one gets EVEN like a Conservative. But your deflection from my talking points as always is duly noted.

Getting even is drawing level with your opponent. There's an opening for a dictionary in your home.

Youre not being smart and I know I'm up your nose so get over it. It would be easier to teach an elephant a square dance that teach you anything.

Why would anyone be outraged about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.
Yeah, we know, it's the democrats.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

“All I need to do is that this.“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”
"you ain't black....."
what about xidens racist remarks?

Why, in the name of Sam Hill, would any republican worth his salt give one single flying fuck about the opinions about "mistakes" they're allegedly making, given by a publication that obviously holds them in contempt?

Yes that puzzles me to but nothing negates to manipulation they are attempting to stop democrats from voting. You've been exposed so settle down cowboy.
Fucking liar.

The truth is slowly coming out. Democrats are being exposed as voter frauds. They stole the election and the world knows it. Why do you think they try and block any transparency? Guilty as charged. Pillow guy!
This is getting monotonous. Again, where is your evidence and show us who in the world disagrees with the result?

You guys are like taking what from blind chickens. You scream lies all the time then get nasty when I pick you off for it.
POST FACTS ONLY. Its not hard.
wow, for some shit stain to claim, falsely, the election was not fraudulant....you seem awfully scared that the audit WILL prove the scum demonRATS cheated...but why would you be afraid of an audit, if it will answer that question?....something to hide, is why

Getting even is drawing level with your opponent. There's an opening for a dictionary in your home.

Youre not being smart and I know I'm up your nose so get over it. It would be easier to teach an elephant a square dance that teach you anything.
you have NOTHING but lies and bullshit....who in their right mind could learn anything out of you?

Getting even is drawing level with your opponent.
Not the way I do it.

I'm up your nose so get over it.
Are you what I just sneezed out into a rag?

It would be easier to teach an elephant a square dance that teach you anything.
If you were about ten times smarter, you might stand a chance with the elephant. He's about your speed.

You're so funny you could make a cat laugh. I know I've hurt you and your Republican cheats so get over it. I'm done with you boy. You've missed the boat.

"They stole the election and the world knows it."
"A- massive fraud"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You know, posters 'whodat' and 'EMH'....my poor avatar has been visiting this site for 3 or 4 months now, and, if memory serves, you two have been whining about the 'stolen election', 'the fraud'....numerous times in those months.
And, importantly, your avatars have been asked to prove it, to show credible evidence that fraud in a degree significant enough to swing any election in November 2020 truly happened.

You never do.
You never back up your word.
You fail to explain, demonstrate or persuade that you know what you are talking about. You just turn the dial up on your rather, ummmm, unmanly whining.

What's up with that?
Why whine?
Why not show all of us the deadsolidperfect evidence you claim you know about?

Do you not understand gravitas?
Do you not understand that a man's word (hell, even his avatar's word) is measure of the individual?

So far, you have demonstrated zero credibility by your refusal to come on to this platform and make a persuasive case there was enough fraud to invalidate any election.

No disrespect intended, but you come across as just a couple of unhappy ineffective mokes who think whining in itself is adult discourse.

Sad.
Bigly.

Voters, legal ones, vote one ballot.

On that one ballot are all races from pres to STATE HOUSE AND SENATE

Undisputed by the left, the GOP won 35 states both state house and senate

The left wants us to believe that Biden won states where the GOP took both state house and senate.

To believe that, history says you need two things....

A really good candidate who goes UP in the polls when he campaigns, like Reagan and Clinton, not traitor Joe, who went off a cliff in Iowa and nh when voters got the closest look at him.

In 1980, 1984, and 1996, the only times in recent history where many from one party voted for the other party for prez and their party down ballot, the polls showed it before the election. The polls did not show that. The polls showed historically high GOP support for trump.

Per the data of the election, the only rational conclusion is

MASSIVE FRAUD
That is not any evidence... Trump was a world class ass, that all that proves...

We told you Trump was a shit President and the voters agreed...

The truth is slowly coming out. Democrats are being exposed as voter frauds. They stole the election and the world knows it. Why do you think they try and block any transparency? Guilty as charged. Pillow guy!
This is getting monotonous. Again, where is your evidence and show us who in the world disagrees with the result?

You guys are like taking what from blind chickens. You scream lies all the time then get nasty when I pick you off for it.
POST FACTS ONLY. Its not hard.
wow, for some shit stain to claim, falsely, the election was not fraudulant....you seem awfully scared that the audit WILL prove the scum demonRATS cheated...but why would you be afraid of an audit, if it will answer that question?....something to hide, is why

The audit is going ahead and will prove the election result. Biden has nothing to hide and again, for the millionth time, you have no evidence of any fraud but reoccurring bile when remi did of it.

Don't be so ignorant to speak of me in the it's person. Its not a good look.
I'm done with you. Idiots like you are common but intelligence is a very rare commodity among republicans.

wow, for some shit stain to claim, falsely, the election was not fraudulant....you seem awfully scared that the audit WILL prove the scum demonRATS cheated...
The audit is going ahead and will prove the election result.
Now you're a fucking psychic? :21:

Biden has nothing to hide
That must be why he's done nothing BUT hide since he first ran for office. They even made memes and cartoons over it.
241822_RGB.jpg
106984383_n.jpg
1597723005908.png
1597723065754.png

and again, for the millionth time, you have no evidence of any fraud but reoccurring bile
Tell me that again when I start my structured thread on the evidence of fraud.

• Fucking liar.
  • some shit stain
  • you're a fucking psychic?
.....................................................................................................................
Poster Colin Norris ---- you know you've bazinga'd 'em when they slide into their 'f-bomb' safe-space.
Waytogo attaboy.
Do it again.
It is entertainment for the other adults in this chatroom.

Thank God we don't Zoom here.
I simply do not want to see those you have bazinga'd to go all hyper-ventilation and apoplectic on screen.

Still, you are doing good work in stirring their shallow pots.
A hat-tip.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're not done with anything until I TELL YOU you are done."
And I like this one too, poster Colin.
I love it when they feel they need to butch it up on you. It's an overcompensation-thingy with 'em.
But damn entertaining.

IMHO

• Fucking liar.
  • some shit stain
  • you're a fucking psychic?
.....................................................................................................................
Poster Colin Norris ---- you know you've bazinga'd 'em when they slide into their 'f-bomb' safe-space.
Waytogo attaboy.
Do it again.

It is entertainment for the other adults in this chatroom.

Thank God we don't Zoom here.
I simply do not want to see those you have bazinga'd to go all hyper-ventilation and apoplectic on screen.

Still, you are doing good work in stirring their shallow pots.

A hat-tip.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're not done with anything until I TELL YOU you are done."
And I like this one too, poster Colin.
I love it when they feel they need to butch it up on you. It's an overcompensation-thingy with 'em.
But damn entertaining.

IMHO
Or you're just a fucking liar.

Occam's razor and all that.

Two quick answers to your questions: 1) we don't read The Atlantic, and 2) we don't slurp down leftist propaganda like it's our last meal.

Spare us the attempts at moral posturing. Nobody here recognizes the moral authority you're trying to pretend to, and nobody here gives a fat rat's ass if you disapprove of them or not. Oh, noes!! The leftist dumbass on the Internet doesn't like me!!! Whatever shall I do!!!

Puhleeze.

Why would anyone be outraged about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.

I'd be too busy dying of shock if the Democrats tried to promote voting integrity.

An Atlantic editorial?

That's almost as reliable as a CNN *news* story...

Which is not nearly as reliable as my neighbor's drunken Friday night ramblings.

Forum List

Back