Why the Senate will not vote to impeach Trump next week.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
For one thing, the 10 House (R) members who voted with the (D) in yet another PHONY impeachment, are already regretting it.

Mitch knows damn well, letting this pass would be political suicide for himself and maybe the already divided party.

Republicans who back the impeachment of President Donald Trump will likely be voted out of office, a Trump campaign adviser said Wednesday.

“If you’re a Republican House member, or you’re a Republican senator, I don’t know how else to say this: you are probably self-selecting to end your political future if you vote for the impeachment of President Trump,”
Jason Miller, chief strategist for the Trump campaign, said on “War Room.”

Hours later, 10 Republican representatives joined Democrats in impeaching Trump for alleged incitement of insurrection. Among them was Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), the House Conference chair, who said the Capital breach last week was Trump’s fault.

Last edited:
Said a Trump campaign adviser. LOL

That noted, Mitch is about to really screw the Democrats over by not having a vote. If the Democrats spend their first days fighting and arguing over impeachment as opposed to addressing the issues of people who can't pay their bills and the virus, things are going to go downhill for the Dems real quick.

I imagine Nancy will be "impeach, impeach, impeach" which is why I noted she will lose the Democrats the House.

For one thing, the 10 House (R) members who voted with the (D) in yet another PHONY impeachment, are already regretting it.

Mitch knows damn well, letting this pass would be political suicide for himself and maybe the already divided party.

Republicans who back the impeachment of President Donald Trump will likely be voted out of office, a Trump campaign adviser said Wednesday.

“If you’re a Republican House member, or you’re a Republican senator, I don’t know how else to say this: you are probably self-selecting to end your political future if you vote for the impeachment of President Trump,” Jason Miller, chief strategist for the Trump campaign, said on “War Room.”

Hours later, 10 Republican representatives joined Democrats in impeaching Trump for alleged incitement of insurrection. Among them was Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), the House Conference chair, who said the Capital breach last week was Trump’s fault.

Liz will be primaried out of office...what nerve she has to hate the president that got us out of two endless wars her daddy helped to start...it makes me sick to watch Bush and Dick rubbing elbows with wounded warriors....they never gave their troops a fighting chance...too afraid of what the media would say....
Liz your daddy is a fucking coward and will die with the blood of good Americans on his hands....

“If you’re a Republican House member, or you’re a Republican senator, I don’t know how else to say this: you are probably self-selecting to end your political future if you vote for the impeachment of President Trump,” Jason Miller, chief strategist for the Trump campaign, said on “War Room.”

Thank you. You once again made it clear that the republicans are more concerned with protecting their positions than they are of acknowledging that Trump attempted a coup against the United States. That is already widely known, but it's important to point it out often.

Liz will be primaried out of office...what nerve she has to hate the president that got us out of two endless wars her daddy helped to start...it makes me sick to watch Bush and Dick rubbing elbows with wounded warriors....they never gave their troops a fighting chance...too afraid of what the media would say....
Liz your daddy is a fucking coward and will die with the blood of good Americans on his hands....
Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld are probably worth a billion dollars between the 3....( not publicly of course, but hidden in shares, real estate, hedge fund companies, buried gold (1000+ acre ranches in Texas and Wyoming) and offshore accounts)

Last edited:
I don't think the Senate votes to convict.

Of course...I also thought the blob would win easily and that Georgia would have at least one GOP senator.

While we will be impeaching many Progs including Biden, do not forget Jill. She is a fraud also.

Forum List

Back