Why the raid on Mar-a-Lago was un-American

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
That raid was wrong and contrary to American values in more ways that would fit in a two-word slogan.

First about warrants in general: They are one of the rare times that the constitution allows government to take adverse action against a private individual without due process.

1661611810485.png

When a government agent seeks a warrant to eavesdrop on a person's home or business, enter and search the person's home or business, or arrest a person, the person affected gets no say, no day in court. If I get a $100 speeding ticket, I can ask for a jury trial before being forced to pay it. If my neighbor reports that I'm cooking crack in my kitchen, police can get a warrant and enter my house, frighten my wife and children, and collect all my cold medicine, with me not having a chance to tell "my side" before they do that.

Therefore, they should be used sparingly, with great caution and only when all other avenues of obtaining the items or persons needed to seek justice have failed. We trust judges, law enforcement, and prosecutors to be absolutely scrupulous in requesting and approving this temporary suspension of the right to be secure in person, house papers and effects. We have to trust them, because there is no opposing counsel to object to any abuse of the warrant process.

So, here are some reasons that this raid did not meet the expectations of law enforcement in a democratic republic:

Untrustworthy law enforcement obtained a warrant from an untrustworthy judge:
Can the FBI be trusted to impartially judge information about Donald Trump to determine if a warrant is appropriate? I'll let them answer in their own words:

FBI Agent Strzok: God trump is a loathsome human.

FBI Lawyer Page:
Jesus. You should read this. And Trump should go fuck himself

Did they allow this bias, repeated many times, to affect their work on the case against Trump? Again, let's look at their own words:

FBI Agent Strzok: God Hillary should win 100,000,000-0

FBI Lawyer Page:
Trump's not ever going to be president, right? Right?!?

FBI Agent Strzok:
No. No, he's not. We'll stop it

This is the FBI that we should trust when they have already been caught telling lies and altering government documents in order to obtain past anti-Trump warrants?

What about the judge? First of all, he isn't a judge. Reinhardt is a magistrate. For a warrant of this significance, for them to find a magistrate stinks of forum shopping to obtain a desired result. That they felt the need to do that is unusual, since nearly every warrant application results in a warrant issued due to the fact that there is no opposing counsel to object to it.

Reinhardt recused himself from a previous Trump case, so he should have recused himself from this one. No doubt the FBI talked privately to the magistrate (as is allowed for warrants), and the bias that led him to the past recusal was exactly what they were counting on.

More later . . .

That raid was wrong and contrary to American values in more ways that would fit in a two-word slogan.

First about warrants in general: They are one of the rare times that the constitution allows government to take adverse action against a private individual without due process.

View attachment 687868

When a government agent seeks a warrant to eavesdrop on a person's home or business, enter and search the person's home or business, or arrest a person, the person affected gets no say, no day in court. If I get a $100 speeding ticket, I can ask for a jury trial before being forced to pay it. If my neighbor reports that I'm cooking crack in my kitchen, police can get a warrant and enter my house, frighten my wife and children, and collect all my cold medicine, with me not having a chance to tell "my side" before they do that.

Therefore, they should be used sparingly, with great caution and only when all other avenues of obtaining the items or persons needed to seek justice have failed. We trust judges, law enforcement, and prosecutors to be absolutely scrupulous in requesting and approving this temporary suspension of the right to be secure in person, house papers and effects. We have to trust them, because there is no opposing counsel to object to any abuse of the warrant process.

So, here are some reasons that this raid did not meet the expectations of law enforcement in a democratic republic:

Untrustworthy law enforcement obtained a warrant from an untrustworthy judge: Can the FBI be trusted to impartially judge information about Donald Trump to determine if a warrant is appropriate? I'll let them answer in their own words:

FBI Lawyer Page: Jesus. You should read this. And Trump should go fuck himself

Did they allow this bias, repeated many times, to affect their work on the case against Trump? Again, let's look at their own words:

FBI Lawyer Page: Trump's not ever going to be president, right? Right?!?

FBI Agent Strzok: No. No, he's not. We'll stop it

This is the FBI that we should trust when they have already been caught telling lies and altering government documents in order to obtain past anti-Trump warrants?

What about the judge? First of all, he isn't a judge. Reinhardt is a magistrate. For a warrant of this significance, for them to find a magistrate stinks of forum shopping to obtain a desired result. That they felt the need to do that is unusual, since nearly every warrant application results in a warrant issued due to the fact that there is no opposing counsel to object to it.

Reinhardt recused himself from a previous Trump case, so he should have recused himself from this one. No doubt the FBI talked privately to the magistrate (as is allowed for warrants), and the bias that led him to the past recusal was exactly what they were counting on.

More later . . .
Don't waste the board's time with "more later..."

"but, upon probable cause"....

Looks like the warrant was properly executed. Open and shut.

Somebody is lying. The story is that they asked nicely for the documents and they didn't get them. Then they issued a subpoena and got some of them, then they had to issue a search warrant and got what was illegally held back and hidden away by Trump.

And now they're finding that some are still missing. And that's besides Trump's homework that he flushed and ate.

America! How strange! As usual, somebody is going to get shot!

View attachment 687868

Untrustworthy law enforcement obtained a warrant from an untrustworthy judge: Can the FBI be trusted to impartially judge information about Donald Trump to determine if a warrant is appropriate? I'll let them answer in their own words:

FBI Lawyer Page: Jesus. You should read this. And Trump should go fuck himself

FBI Lawyer Page: Trump's not ever going to be president, right? Right?!?

FBI Agent Strzok: No. No, he's not. We'll stop it

More later . . .
The other amazing part about the FBI's corruption is that the Press defends it.
The DOJ and the FBI illegally tried to frame Trump with Hillary and Obama's Russian Collusion Conspiracy, and then Pelosi used their crazy Russian Collusion Conspiracy to harass Trump for 4 years.
The Press is supposed to be the watchdog for the citizens, but instead they are the guard dogs for Democrat corruption
The Press is just the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party.
The Democrat Party's faux Russian Collusion and faux Jan6 insurrection conspiracies are 100% worse than Watergate.
The Left has zero morals and ethics.
They will do anything for power.
They are the real threat to our "democracy".

Strzok's comment about how he could smell Trump's voters at Walmart is an indication that he was motivated by cultural hatred.
The man has zero credibility, but CNN and MSNBC still invite him to their networks.
Well, that makes some sense, CNN and MSNBC also have zero credibility.
BTW, every time that I walk past a garbage can it smells like Peter Strzok
strozkalaldjalddlajjd.gif

We need better laws to stop the politization of the government agencies by the corrupt Democrat Party.
The FBI should be reformed.
The Democrats are turning America into a Backwards Banana Republic where they can abuse government power with impunity.

View attachment 687868

Untrustworthy law enforcement obtained a warrant from an untrustworthy judge:
Can the FBI be trusted to impartially judge information about Donald Trump to determine if a warrant is appropriate? I'll let them answer in their own words:

FBI Lawyer Page:
Jesus. You should read this. And Trump should go fuck himself

FBI Lawyer Page:
Trump's not ever going to be president, right? Right?!?

FBI Agent Strzok:
No. No, he's not. We'll stop it

More later . . .

Trump is unAmerican stealing classified documents.

Forum List

Back