Why the hell would a college student receive a stimulus check? lol

My grandsons will not like that, and will give their mother yet another reason to hate Trump.

God you read that retarded link all the way through?

The parents claim them as dependents and they still want money

Fucking college kids dont know crap how it works

God you read that retarded link all the way through?

The parents claim them as dependents and they still want money

Fucking college kids dont know crap how it works

retardation at the highest level

Not all college students are dependents. A lot of college students work their asses off to make it through college. Some have two jobs. A lot of college kids are off on their own.

Not all college kids are as you picture them.

My grandsons will not like that, and will give their mother yet another reason to hate Trump.

Your grandsons are dependents on OTHERS and dont need a check
I agree.

But, considering they aren't working, as other than college students, I sent each of them, and my granddaughter, a modest check to give them a cushion to get through the current problems.

• Love
Reactions: Kat
Not all college students are dependents. A lot of college students work their asses off to make it through college. Some have two jobs. A lot of college kids are off on their own.

I worked full time for peanuts during the day for an A-hole boss and finished my degree at night. I'd wake up at 6, be asleep at 11, do my schoolwork on the bus.

Who knows what students think. It's not until much later in life do they understand why it works this way. In the moment, they are getting an early start on greed.

I agree.

But, considering they aren't working, as other than college students, I sent each of them, and my granddaughter, a modest check to give them a cushion to get through the current problems.

what? a cell phone bill?

Car payments, rent, necessities.

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

car payments? Im going to the toilet

do they pay rent and electric,

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

Don't forget to remove your head this time.

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

Having a car is their choice

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

Having a car is their choice

Depends on what college they are attending. I attended UCSD, transferred to UCLA, then to Columbia for my MBA. UCSD and UCLA you absolutely need a car. At Columbia it's impractical to own one.

Did you have a car when you attended college?

Forum List

Back