Why the hell would a college student receive a stimulus check? lol

My grandsons will not like that, and will give their mother yet another reason to hate Trump.

Your grandsons are dependents on OTHERS and dont need a check
I agree.

But, considering they aren't working, as other than college students, I sent each of them, and my granddaughter, a modest check to give them a cushion to get through the current problems.

what? a cell phone bill?

Car payments, rent, necessities.

car payments? Im going to the toilet

Don't forget to remove your head this time.
My grandsons will not like that, and will give their mother yet another reason to hate Trump.

I agree.

But, considering they aren't working, as other than college students, I sent each of them, and my granddaughter, a modest check to give them a cushion to get through the current problems.

what? a cell phone bill?

Having a car is their choice

Depends on what college they are attending. I attended UCSD, transferred to UCLA, then to Columbia for my MBA. UCSD and UCLA you absolutely need a car. At Columbia it's impractical to own one.

Did you have a car when you attended college?

So everyone who attended UCSD had a car? LOL

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

Depends on what college they are attending. I attended UCSD, transferred to UCLA, then to Columbia for my MBA. UCSD and UCLA you absolutely need a car. At Columbia it's impractical to own one.

Yes, or access to one.

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

Yes, or access to one.

Not if I didnt have a job. How was I going to pay for it

This news doesnt surprise me at all

their parents get $500 for them, if they are dependents.... their parents could give them the $500.....???

Im told if they over 17 their parents dont get 500

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

Yes, or access to one.

I did, USCG. My parents bought my car.

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

Yes, or access to one.

No I did not

their parents get $500 for them, if they are dependents.... their parents could give them the $500.....???

Im told if they over 17 their parents dont get 500
hmmm, I think I remember that now..... sorry for opening my trap, then....

Oh boo hoo College kids

No one sending me checks ...but I'm an evil capitalist exploiter who exploited the working masses for personal gain and doesnt live in his mommies basement :p

Students who paid for room and board at their colleges now have to return home and feed themselves because their colleges are closed. Their tuition is not being refunded and they can't return home and find jobs. So now they've prepaid for rent and meals and have no way of replacing the money.

Of course they should get a stimulus check.

Students who paid for room and board at their colleges now have to return home and feed themselves because their colleges are closed. Their tuition is not being refunded and they can't return home and find jobs. So now they've prepaid for rent and meals and have no way of replacing the money.

Of course they should get a stimulus check.

if you file your own taxes yes

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

Yes, or access to one.

No I did not

Must have been very convenient.

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

Yes, or access to one.

No I did not

went to a out of state college
my job was on campus
lived in dorm for 4 years
never had a reason to leave campus

so the money I made was for me to do whatever since my tuition and books were paid for

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

I agree.

what? a cell phone bill?

Yes, or access to one.

No I did not

went to a out of state college
my job was on campus
lived in dorm for 4 years
never had a reason to leave campus

so the money I made was for me to do whatever since my tuition and books were paid for

I'll bet that really sucked.

Forum List

Back