Why the hell is USA allowing China to buy LAND in the US? Another insane Democrat decision?

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I couldn't believe this when I first heard it.. the US allowing China to buy land in the US

not even bothering to ask Americans if that was OK.... bc if they did ask, America would say HELL NO

Its not for the land, its for the mineral rights.

Red China is in need of the oil, coal and natural gas here in America to help grow their economy.

Since we can't use these products because of Global Warming, the Chinese might as well have access.

I couldn't believe this when I first heard it.. the US allowing China to buy land in the US

not even bothering to ask Americans if that was OK.... bc if they did ask, America would say HELL NO
The Democrats are pushing the Alinsky method of converting a free democracy into a communist manifesto state. Their best allies are other communists, and they make secret pacts with them to annoy the Republicans who support a democratic republic and the Constitution which is on the outs with the Democrat reset that hopefully will end in 2020 with Republicans winning congressional seats against goliath gifts being given like candy to the Democrats for "favors" that fall in the unconstitutional category.

In a free market economy, anybody can buy anything if they have the money.

Were those all Democrat landowners in Oklahoma who sold their land to the Chinese? Otherwise, how is this the fault of the Idiot Dems?

Hell... they can't even figure out which bathroom to use, so I'm not so sure that land sales to the Chinese are their particular fault... just sayin'...

Its not for the land, its for the mineral rights.

Red China is in need of the oil, coal and natural gas here in America to help grow their economy.

Since we can't use these products because of Global Warming, the Chinese might as well have access.
BS

who wants a BIG enemy living right next door?

And 5 states away is next door.

Told ya.. They (the elite bastards in dc) hate us.. They just do anything and We the People can't do anything about it...

Were those all Democrat landowners in Oklahoma who sold their land to the Chinese? Otherwise, how is this the fault of the Idiot Dems?

Hell... they can't even figure out which bathroom to use, so I'm not so sure that land sales to the Chinese are their particular fault... just sayin'...
because everything is their fault (virtually)

The problem seems to be that Biden and the corrupt Democrats are whores for Chinese bribe money.

demsrchinesewhoresdjsdjsljsjsfjsffjjf.jpg
demsrchinesewhoresasadadjd.jpg
demsrchinesewhoreskasadjakdakdj.jpg
demsrchinesewhoresiaadadjasdj.jpg
demsrchinesewhoreslsxlaksjlakjlakadjaj.jpeg
demsrchinesewhoresskfhskjfhfhfsh.jpg

In a free market economy, anybody can buy anything if they have the money.
Then Congress, local or fed needs to abolish ALL govt restraints on property for Americans.. in the name of

"free market economy.. u can buy anything if you have the money"

The problem seems to be that Biden and the corrupt Democrats are whores for Chinese bribe money.

View attachment 678795

He didn't bamboozle as many as you think.

He just got a lot of people to make fake ballots.. put drop boxes all over the place.. That mindless dumbass Zuck helped.. It was stolen so you can't blame the People

who voted overwhelmingly for

T R U M P

:TH_WAY~113:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

The Chinese bought the Clintons 30 years ago.

The real estate business has never needed your input on their sales.

The Democrats are pushing the Alinsky method of converting a free democracy into a communist manifesto state. Their best allies are other communists, and they make secret pacts with them to annoy the Republicans who support a democratic republic and the Constitution which is on the outs with the Democrat reset that hopefully will end in 2020 with Republicans winning congressional seats against goliath gifts being given like candy to the Democrats for "favors" that fall in the unconstitutional category.
i don't get the last sentence

but agree w / everything else

It is in America's best long-term strategic interest to wean ourselves off of our modern-day and foolhardy dependence upon the Chinese.

That goes for manufacturing and capital funding for starters...

Time to begin identifying such properties, condemning them, peeling off fair market value and giving it to them, then barring them from future transactions...

But that would take American politicians with vision and ball$ and we haven't seen any of those around these parts in a VERY long time...

At a bare-bones minimum it would require an extraordinary bipartisan effort to legislate the necessaries and a gutsy executive to implement it...

Neither of which exists in this country at the moment...

China also bought Smithfield, the largest pork producer in the USA during the Obama/Biden years.

Then after the China virus hit us they massively cut production and culled herds causing the price of pork products to skyrocket. I doubt that it was a coincidence that this happened while China was in the midst of a massive swine fever epidemic that more than decimated their pork production and caused a food shortage in China because pork is the main source of protein in the Chinese diet.

There should be an investigation to find out what happened to all those herds. I'd bet a dollar to a dime that they were being black marketed to China.

And Democrats are obviously in cahoots with the CCP.

It's an interesting question.

The answer to your original query is quite simple - it's legal for foreigners to purchase US property.

If you were selling some property, you could sell it to China, if you thought the price was right.

In China, this is not possible. In order to purchase property, you have to have lived there for a given time, and the government still owns it but gives you rights to borrow land for ~50-70 years depending upon its use. Foreign investors are not allowed to buy land in China. The land in China belongs to the state and the collectives, but foreign ownership of apartments is possible with lots of restrictions.

i don't get the last sentence

but agree w / everything else
Omeurta is a tool by which one does illegal things but takes an oath to the death to never implicate the deeds came from the top layer. The method successfully gives money to the elite of the group, and the bottom layer does the time in jail if he doesn't spill the beans, and bloodied storage in an airless oil barrel under 30 feet of refuse in a remote dumping ground if he does tell even one detail of the crime. I am aware I just proved nothing against a deep state with a lot to hide.

Nothing new.

China bought all of Washington, DC along with Xiden & family, several years ago.
"America is a nation that can be defined in a single word. Asafoothimuhumuh, excuse me. I was in the the foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping, traveling with him, that's when I traveled 17,000 miles when I was Vice President. I don't know that for a fact."
(timestamped to begin at the quote)

Forum List

Back