Why the HELL did a GOP debate have a question by a Bernie-supporting Muslim?!?

WAKE UP. YOU are not the fault . you have to watch the whole thing

snip:
Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly » T

I read that they had planned on having the Muslim confront Trump on his ban proposal.
True statement.

TheOldSchool - "I knew it! Megyn Kelly is a traitor!!!"
False statement that had nothing to do with what Billy asserted.

she's not far right enough lol
Libtard back slapping, congratulating a lie.

Wow, a classic example of libtards deliberately misreading and then pretending that the misreading was what was actually stated.

It doesnt get any easier than this folks.

I read that they had planned on having the Muslim confront Trump on his ban proposal.

it's because they DON'T HAVE anything else. they are still harping over this what he "supposedly" said and meant. whatever happened to just THE American citizens? this is sickening how they are ramming this Muslim waaaa waaaa waaa down our throats. it makes you wonder who has paid and bought our country out that they are bowing to them every time they turn around
You could always woman up and "name" them you craven.

True statement.

Wow, a classic example of libtards deliberately misreading and then pretending that the misreading was what was actually stated.

That's all they give on this board. it's pathetic

True statement.

There are still a few genuine liberals on this board, but they are a dying breed, it seems.

The current election year agit-prop has really fried their synapses.

True statement.

There are still a few genuine liberals on this board, but they are a dying breed, it seems.

The current election year agit-prop has really fried their synapses.
I guess, this thread wasn't even about Megan Kelly, but they have this need to derail all of the threads because they are just so the ones and everyone else is stupid in their eyes. it's ugly and why I have all of them on IGNORE

it's because they DON'T HAVE anything else. they are still harping over this what he "supposedly" said and meant. whatever happened to just THE American citizens? this is sickening how they are ramming this Muslim waaaa waaaa waaa down our throats. it makes you wonder who has paid and bought our country out that they are bowing to them every time they turn around
Name who exactly?

All the stupid dupes that support corporations flooding the country with cheap labor and who now are importing in a very violent and anti-American Muslim population to seal their efforts?

Well, lets start with you then.

What right does the American corporate elite have to lobby Congress and shut out regular Americans?

What right do they have to buy our politicians?

And most of all, why the hell are you OK with it?

I guess, this thread wasn't even about Megan Kelly, but they have this need to derail all of the threads because they are just so the ones and everyone else is stupid in their eyes. it's ugly and why I have all of them on IGNORE
With these libtards and corporate fools it is never about the facts. They cant use facts all they can do is repeat Dhimmicrat talking points and strut their stupidity.

Name who exactly?

All the stupid dupes that support corporations flooding the country with cheap labor and who now are importing in a very violent and anti-American Muslim population to seal their efforts?

What right does the American corporate elite have to lobby Congress and shut out regular Americans?

Shes transitioned into a man. Is that your excuse for being a woman?

Well, you know the co-owner of fox news is a Muslim, don't you?
A Saudi Prince Burns Donald Trump - The New Yorker

Last edited:
these medias (Fox included) is again trying to pick your candidates for you. DON'T let them do this again. wake up. Vote for who YOU WANT. You are being Played and set up by them.

snip:
I hate to encourage anti-Fox conspiracy theories but what the hell are they thinking having a questions from a pro-Bernie person?!?!

a picture at the site of her wearing a Bernie sweatshirt and more at the site.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

I saw this thanks to the DC Examiner’s Becket Adams:

all of it at the site

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/why-the-hell-did-a-gop-debate-have-a-question-by-a-bernie-supporting-muslim/#ixzz3yeB09GDK
She scares you, doesn't she? You don't want her to be heard, do you?
They fear her. They fear her growing power.

Name who exactly?

Why dont you answer the fucking questions, moron?

these medias (Fox included) is again trying to pick your candidates for you. DON'T let them do this again. wake up. Vote for who YOU WANT. You are being Played and set up by them.

snip:
I hate to encourage anti-Fox conspiracy theories but what the hell are they thinking having a questions from a pro-Bernie person?!?!

all of it at the site

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/why-the-hell-did-a-gop-debate-have-a-question-by-a-bernie-supporting-muslim/#ixzz3yeB09GDK
She scares you, doesn't she? You don't want her to be heard, do you?
They fear her. They fear her growing power.
She has no power, and what she has is going to come to an end.

Name who exactly?

Why dont you answer the fucking questions, moron?

they fear that more than looking stupid evidently

snip:

all of it at the site

Exactly- how dare the GOP let a Muslim American ask a question.

Didn't they get Trump's message?

Forum List

Back