Why the GOP will lose Congress and the Oval office next election

All these initials were foreign to me before. this page helped:

When you travel to the US and arrive at a US Port of Entry(PoE) location, you would go through the US port of entry procedures. In the past, you may have filled out an I-94 form, or sometimes, you may go through Automated Control Process (APC) Kiosks and after that be interviewed by a CBP Officer.

In the past, the CBP officer, after a short interaction or interview, may have put a stamp on your passport in the past. If you look closely, the stamp will have a three letter code on it on the top, that indicates the port of entry location or border checkpoint of the US that you used to enter America.

Many may wonder what are these Port of Entry Abbreviations or CBP Codes. Below are a few samples of the US CBP Stamp and their codes highlighted. Also, you can check out the complete list of CBP codes below.

The reason the GOP is done for, as a party, is their inability to do.............well....................anything. Specifically, to impeach Mayorkas for not doing his job in securing the border. In fact, under his watch the most immigrants crossed the border more than tripled.

The GOP had 2 years under Trump to do something, and they declined, only to find themselves out of political power in those short 2 years. The GOP failed to do their job, so why would they impeach Mayorkas for not doing his? But really, I think that is what they prefer. They are a never-ending minority party to voice occasional concerns, concerns like the failing border, failing economy, failing education system, even ending wars, etc. They are there to make you think you have a voice, they are there to make you think someone cares, but no.

We have the uniparty, or duopoly, or whatever the hell you want to call this tyrannical piece of shit government.

RIP United States.
Ain't gonna happen. The GOP does right and then stands pat. People respect the astutely respectful GOP; and far more than paying 40% higher grocery bills and look out below gas or diesel for their cars.

The reason the GOP is done for, as a party, is their inability to do.............well....................anything. Specifically, to impeach Mayorkas for not doing his job in securing the border. In fact, under his watch the most immigrants crossed the border more than tripled.

The GOP had 2 years under Trump to do something, and they declined, only to find themselves out of political power in those short 2 years. The GOP failed to do their job, so why would they impeach Mayorkas for not doing his? But really, I think that is what they prefer. They are a never-ending minority party to voice occasional concerns, concerns like the failing border, failing economy, failing education system, even ending wars, etc. They are there to make you think you have a voice, they are there to make you think someone cares, but no.

We have the uniparty, or duopoly, or whatever the hell you want to call this tyrannical piece of shit government.

RIP United States.
Trump will win and the Democrats will take back the House, impeaching Trump and thwarting every move Trump tries to make until they remove him from office.

This was a good interview. . . if you are interested in this topic, I believe y'all might like this interview. The part where Massie addressed the fight over the re-authorization of the FISA law, very interesting. I booked marked that part.

Forum List

Back