Why the avie?

My Iowa Point Memorial pic was too small to make out so I switched to this one.

Given the number of leaches currently attached I figured the government tit might need some ointment

:lol:

Thinking about switching to the Iowa patch

Mine was sent me by a cousin who went to a tiny market town in Yorkshire researching family roots. It's from a painting that hangs on the wall in the pub at Theakston's Brewery (producers of "Old Peculierr", a decent old-fashioned ale). The cuz claims it's a distant relative who had something to do with brewing back in about the 12th Century. Does sort of look like her when she was younger.

Mine was sent me by a cousin who went to a tiny market town in Yorkshire researching family roots. It's from a painting that hangs on the wall in the pub at Theakston's Brewery (producers of "Old Peculierr", a decent old-fashioned ale). The cuz claims it's a distant relative who had something to do with brewing back in about the 12th Century. Does sort of look like her when she was younger.
Interesting!!!

The Sr-71 is my favorite aircraft and at the time was the height of mans technological achievement. Technically it is still the fastest aircraft ever built. It will remain that way till the black project known as Aurora is revealed. It is simply amazing that they never pushed it to full speed, ever. When at speed the engines only produced around 15% of the thrust, the rest was developed by the RAM jet effect that was designed into the engines. When the aircraft was at speed it took the equivalent area of the Sate of Ohio to reverse course!

So....why are you using the one you have? Any special meaning?

I have a whole bunch of strong womens faces. But I kinda miss my bird ladies. I like switching them.

So tell me why you have the one you are currently "wearing".

I love real physical sports like boxing & kick boxing, martial arts.

My Iowa Point Memorial pic was too small to make out so I switched to this one.

Given the number of leaches currently attached I figured the government tit might need some ointment

:lol:

Thinking about switching to the Iowa patch

What does "Horty" mean?

So....why are you using the one you have? Any special meaning?

I have a whole bunch of strong womens faces. But I kinda miss my bird ladies. I like switching them.

So tell me why you have the one you are currently "wearing".

Because the world is out to get me.

Last edited:
Chief Sitting Bull. Toured with Buffalo Bill Cody... even over seas. Greatest Indian chief that's ever lived.

I've got a tad of Cherokee Indian in me, so to me, the guy is an idol.

Psycho terrier...because I had lost my camera cable and couldn't download pics onto my computer, and I was involved in dealing with Mylo and the puppy. I ran across that image while looking for pics of parson russells and the rest is a blur.

I have since tried to find it, and I can't.

It's a funny picture. It reminds me of Mylo and it sort of reminds me of some people I know, too.

However...when my son and daughter saw it, they were interested in it, and I told them, "It looks like Mylo!" and my son immediately said, laughing, "Except it has a weenie!"

And sure enough, it does! I didn't even notice.

Mine is the Glasnost Hushpuppy. I like Bassets and I like Glasnost. And the expression is pretty much my attitude for most stuff I come across here.

(And, I wanted an avatar that is gender neutral. It works better for me.)

Last edited:
Once it's pointed out, one can hardly avoid it.

And it begs the question...is Mylo a dyke? I know she doesnt' have sex with males....she has more in common with male dogs than female ones; including her name....

And that's the significance of my avie. This is a good question, Grace deserves reps.

Forum List

Back