Why some Freaks hate Serbians and Roma-Gypsies?

I am still awaiting for Mort to explain his stupidity for paging me?

My guess he think I believe all Roma are filth which I have stated a trillion times that is not the case but I do hate Slavs and Serbians with a damn passion…

Roma for me are never the issue and I leave them be because hey it is their life and not mine but the OP is also Serbian and believe that my distaste for Serbians is because of the Roma population but that would be untrue and it is because Serbians are known radicals that cause so much havoc like the roaches they are…

Now Mort let me be clear once again I have no issue with the Roma but I do dislike the Serbian people and Slav in general, so stop accusing me of hating the Roma…

I am still awaiting for Mort to explain his stupidity for paging me?

My guess he think I believe all Roma are filth which I have stated a trillion times that is not the case but I do hate Slavs and Serbians with a damn passion…

Roma for me are never the issue and I leave them be because hey it is their life and not mine but the OP is also Serbian and believe that my distaste for Serbians is because of the Roma population but that would be untrue and it is because Serbians are known radicals that cause so much havoc like the roaches they are…

Now Mort let me be clear once again I have no issue with the Roma but I do dislike the Serbian people and Slav in general, so stop accusing me of hating the Roma…
WTF do you have against Slavs? My son is half-Slavic and we live in a well-ordered nation with normally pleasant and productive people.

Forum List

Back