Why shouldn't these guys be hung from a rope?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I don't understand why we gave up hangings. Somehow lots and lots of drugs & doctors pleasing PROG-view doesn't get the job done, and sometimes they're even botched.

A rope works every time and it's recyclable. It's my opinion these actions warrant a hanging, at least for the guy knocking the door down. Oh sure, he didn't kill anyone this time, but anytime someone breaks into your house, especially while you're there, they have bad intentions in-mind and you're absolutely at risk of murder because it's you or them.

I also think that because there's video evidence and excuses must be few to none, these types of cases should be expedited through the court system. Speedy and fair trial does not mean exploiting the court system for years on end with appeals.

I don't understand why we gave up hangings. Somehow lots and lots of drugs & doctors pleasing PROG-view doesn't get the job done, and sometimes they're even botched.

A rope works every time and it's recyclable. It's my opinion these actions warrant a hanging, at least for the guy knocking the door down. Oh sure, he didn't kill anyone this time, but anytime someone breaks into your house, especially while you're there, they have bad intentions in-mind and you're absolutely at risk of murder because it's you or them.

I also think that because there's video evidence and excuses must be few to none, these types of cases should be expedited through the court system. Speedy and fair trial does not mean exploiting the court system for years on end with appeals.

Just so you know you don't hang someone from a rope you hang someone with a rope. Any questions about hanging, jusk ask any southerner.

So was one of them shot?....

Apparently so. Problem is he lived.

Apparently so. Problem is he lived.
I read it as the victim was shot but they didnt say he survived

Our Congressman dont want us to get any ideas.

Or firing squad.

I'm not a fan of executions.

Rather, violent criminals regardless of the crime should be taken to a deserted island somewhere and left to fend for themselves for the rest of their days.

I wont watch a commercial so I cant see the video..but might these "persons" be black? Its strange they didnt mention that fact isnt it..I mean News Corp stories do mention race often..

Man on London Underground Directs Monkey Noises at Black Passenger

When you see a story about a "person" or "man" or especially "teens" just know who they are speaking of.

Check out these two "Florida Men" who simply were involved in a "botched Sneaker Deal" (they beat a 17 year old white girl to death for her shoes this week)

Amazingly enbough thy look similar to dozens of other "men" who kill for shoes.

Maybe they could be Obama's kids...as he likes to say about criminals.

The media is in business to hide information and not inform you.

Last edited:

Or firing squad.

A round costs a d
I'm not a fan of executions.

Rather, violent criminals regardless of the crime should be taken to a deserted island somewhere and left to fend for themselves for the rest of their days.

I'm for that. What Island?

Just so you know you don't hang someone from a rope you hang someone with a rope. Any questions about hanging, jusk ask any southerner.
Both are acceptable.

You mean like Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter or James Carville or

I'm for that. What Island?
Save the rope and let me manually hammer their skulls to mush.

If it has to be an island, why not one of those little coastal islands near Point Lay, AK?

Leftists and their leftist judges feel that being soft on crime is better than harsh punishments.
Hangings don't work. Why you ask? My degree is in Criminal Justice and per our college books, in the Middle Ages when there was public hangings, the crime of being caught as a pickpocket was....hanging. While the pickpocket was being hung, pickpockets would work the observing crowds. Summation: Harsh penalties don't deter crime. Even "three-strikes" and you're out laws don't stop the criminal. They bitch and moan about going to prison for life after the third offense, no matter how minor, but the law itself didn't deter them.
In strict Islamic nations, the crime of theft incurs the loss of a hand or two. Crimes considered very un-Islamic can result in the loss of one's head, yet the crimes continue.
So, making breaking and entering/burglary, a death penalty crime, won't deter the thieves. There will always be burglars as well as rapists, murderers, scammers, white-collar criminals, et cetera.

Leftists and their leftist judges feel that being soft on crime is better than harsh punishments.
Hangings don't work. Why you ask? My degree is in Criminal Justice and per our college books, in the Middle Ages when there was public hangings, the crime of being caught as a pickpocket was....hanging. While the pickpocket was being hung, pickpockets would work the observing crowds. Summation: Harsh penalties don't deter crime. Even "three-strikes" and you're out laws don't stop the criminal. They bitch and moan about going to prison for life after the third offense, no matter how minor, but the law itself didn't deter them.
In strict Islamic nations, the crime of theft incurs the loss of a hand or two. Crimes considered very un-Islamic can result in the loss of one's head, yet the crimes continue.
So, making breaking and entering/burglary, a death penalty crime, won't deter the thieves. There will always be burglars as well as rapists, murderers, scammers, white-collar criminals, et cetera.

1. The point the op made was that these actions "warrent" a hanging. He did not make the point that deter crime.

2. Three strikes you are out, should be limited to violent crimes. PUtting someone away for life for smoking pot, is not called for.

3. ON the other hand, the concept of 3 strikes is that once in prison, the people are safe from very bad men. And generally, life it not even needed. Just keep them in till they grow out of the high risk period.

Forum List

Back