Why should we take Sweden’s approach to COVID?

Pelosi & De Blasio were the ones telling people to congregate in numbers...

And your blob was the one forcing them to stand for hours and hours shoulder to shoulder at 13 airports around the nation. Every one of these airports saw a spike in Covid numbers.

First off, he’s our President. He’s my President & he’s your President also.

These were American citizens returning via a port of entry. That’s how our system is set up. You have these ports of entry, airports are the main ones. They que people up as a border control. That’s how it’s done & been the case for decades. Where else are they supposed to go?

No fuck face... the DHS limited it to 13 airports across the nation. Forcing thousands into airports that were not prepared.

Where else?

Houston has an international airport.
Orlando has an international airport.
Minneapolis has an international airport.

just to name a few...

You could have sent flights to military bases.

You could have staggered the flights over time.

But instead at the same time the blob's CDC was telling people to socially distance, the blob's DHS was forcing them to stand shoulder to shoulder.

No dumbass, that isn't how it works. The airlines in concert with US Customs and Border Protection sets up the ports of entry. This is a system which has taken years to develop. The airlines have done this by designating hub cities (dependent on actual traffic) & US Customs seeks efficiencies since they have limited personnel. The systme And no you couldn't stagger flights because the countries these flights came from were closing borders. These were evacuations, not just weekend getaways. They were last minute, "get the fuck of out of Dodge" variety. You liberal morons are so stupid most of the time in how things really work.

Apparently you are totally ignorant of the topic.

Feast your eyes on what the Blob’sDHS ordered on 3/13:

It clearly says travel from overseas was limited to 13 airports.
80BF5E02-EAA0-420B-8D3A-E295DA76C86E.jpeg

As for the lie you told about other nations being locked down, pleas provide proof that every nation was being locked down. I’m sure you’ll find that no such universal lockdown was ever in place.

Are you noticing the trend of me correcting you over and over? I’m getting Tired of it. Smarten up

Sweden didn't destroy its economy. Italy did.

And now Sweden has 6 times the new case rate as Italy. And as we know, new cases produce cases with exponential expansion.

That hasn't been the case with Sweden.

If you look at their numbers, they are on a slight decline.

The whole exponential faldera was touted early on and has not played out as the left had hoped.

Sweden's peak was about 800 cases per day. Italy's peak was 6,500 cases per day.
You know that Italy is six times the size of Sweden. And currently new cases is an indication of whether or not Swedens plan to keep the place open works. And if you look at the new case rate it's six times that of Italy, and it strangely showed a "workday" cycle, with post weekend lows in the number of new cases, which then rises during the work / school week.

Which is probably a reporting issue.

I've stated this for two months now.

And your blob was the one forcing them to stand for hours and hours shoulder to shoulder at 13 airports around the nation. Every one of these airports saw a spike in Covid numbers.

These were American citizens returning via a port of entry. That’s how our system is set up. You have these ports of entry, airports are the main ones. They que people up as a border control. That’s how it’s done & been the case for decades. Where else are they supposed to go?

No fuck face... the DHS limited it to 13 airports across the nation. Forcing thousands into airports that were not prepared.

Where else?

just to name a few...

But instead at the same time the blob's CDC was telling people to socially distance, the blob's DHS was forcing them to stand shoulder to shoulder.

No dumbass, that isn't how it works. The airlines in concert with US Customs and Border Protection sets up the ports of entry. This is a system which has taken years to develop. The airlines have done this by designating hub cities (dependent on actual traffic) & US Customs seeks efficiencies since they have limited personnel. The systme And no you couldn't stagger flights because the countries these flights came from were closing borders. These were evacuations, not just weekend getaways. They were last minute, "get the fuck of out of Dodge" variety. You liberal morons are so stupid most of the time in how things really work.

View attachment 342450
As for the lie you told about other nations being locked down, pleas provide proof that every nation was being locked down. I’m sure you’ll find that no such universal lockdown was ever in place.

Are you noticing the trend of me correcting you over and over? I’m getting Tired of it. Smarten up

Congratulations, you have identified hub cities for major airlines as well as ports of entry:

Boston: Hub for Delta
Chicago: Hub for United & American
Dallas: Hub for American
Detroit: Hub for Delta
Hawaii: Hub for Hawaii Airlines & a major port of entry for the Pacific region.

You have proven my point on issue 1. Incidentally, these airports are the major ingress points for Europe & Asia into the US. A quick scan of the airlines book found in the seat back or just looking on their web site will tell even a 3-year old that....

Regarding issue 2, I can believe you would post something so idiotic as that. It's the liberal way. But in case you need visual evidence that water is indeed wet & that liberals are indeed stupid, here you go....

Any other stupidity you wish to state or are you finished....

Sweden still has the best plan.

liberals do not understand how vital a good economy is to support their beloved wipe-every-nose welfare state

Herd immunity is the way to go. The economic pain caused by the stay at home orders is unacceptable.

Where else?

just to name a few...

View attachment 342450

Congratulations, you have identified hub cities for major airlines as well as ports of entry:

You have proven my point on issue 1. Incidentally, these airports are the major ingress points for Europe & Asia into the US. A quick scan of the airlines book found in the seat back or just looking on their web site will tell even a 3-year old that....

Regarding issue 2, I can believe you would post something so idiotic as that. It's the liberal way. But in case you need visual evidence that water is indeed wet & that liberals are indeed stupid, here you go....

No shit brains. If you wanted to fly from Seoul to Houston, you couldn’t do that. You were routed to a different airport by your blob and forced to stand shoulder to shoulder for hours while his DHS twiddled their thumbs. Try to wrap your limited faculties around that fact As well as the fact your blob fucked up.

Where else?

just to name a few...

View attachment 342450

As for the lockdown, you proved that several nations were never locked down and almost all happened after 3/13 when the Trump death march started. Thanks for the ammo asswipe.

Where else?

just to name a few...

View attachment 342450

No shit brains. If you wanted to fly from Seoul to Houston, you couldn’t do that. You were routed to a different airport by your blob and forced to stand shoulder to shoulder for hours while his DHS twiddled their thumbs. Try to wrap your limited faculties around that fact As well as the fact your blob fucked up.

No you were routed by the airlines who schedule these flights. That's how the system works. It's based on precise calculations of fuel & flight path overseen by the FAA. Pilots file flight plans for all flights, but especially for international flights. While they can divert for in-flight emergencies, there's a system in place all over the country to keep the airlines moving at an efficient rate & to not cause major hiccups. And we talked about US Customs. You have to take the returnees to where the entry points exist & the personnel to process them exist. You can't just plop 40,000 returning Americans into some random airport in the middle of nowhere where the facilities do not exist. I know this is all over your head, but do try & keep up with all modern society functions..

Herd immunity is the way to go. The economic pain caused by the stay at home orders is unacceptable.
There are two factors that have to be balanced. Countries have limited medical capabilities, and if they're exceeded the mortality rate is multiplied by those sacrificed by triage. A moral and ethical situation civilized countries try to avoid at all cost.
The second is balancing the economic cost, against the human cost. The coronavirus is not harmless. Those who do not die do not come from it stronger, but suffer from yet undetermined long term medical complications, such as the decreased lung capacity and strokes seen as complications.

Where else?

just to name a few...

View attachment 342450

As for the lockdown, you proved that several nations were never locked down and almost all happened after 3/13 when the Trump death march started. Thanks for the ammo asswipe.

The world has been effectively shut down since March. You aren't leaving the US & you sure as hell aren't getting into another country, so yeah, it was shut down. I can see how the article's outlining "How the World shut down", "Asia, Australia and New Zealand in lockdown", "European countries in lockdown", "Sub-Saharan African countries in lockdown", & "Countries in the Americas in lockdown" can be confusing for a dolt such as yourself.

To think this systemic outbreak could have been avoided if the CCP had been honest and forthcoming. Must say it's just another example how communists and the politically elite ruling class exercises transparency and compassion toward the people they pretend to serve.

There are two factors that have to be balanced. Countries have limited medical capabilities, and if they're exceeded the mortality rate is multiplied by those sacrificed by triage. A moral and ethical situation civilized countries try to avoid at all cost.
The second is balancing the economic cost, against the human cost. The coronavirus is not harmless. Those who do not die do not come from it stronger, but suffer from yet undetermined long term medical complications, such as the decreased lung capacity and strokes seen as complications.
When did we ever do that with the flu virus?

When did we ever do that with the flu virus?
That's because in the dark ages of medicine we didn't run out of leaches, and in more modern medicine we didn't run out of ventilators or ICU beds before.

He sent a mobile hospital that never got used. Cuomo praised Trump on getting him supplies. Anyway you loons called Trump racist for stopping flights and closing our border. You dumbasses with your open border policy would've killed millions.

The reason the COMFORT never got used was because they had a strict screening policy and didn't take COVID cases, just people who were hurt. And, the total number of people treated was 5. Trump wanted something big and showy, which is why he sent the COMFORT there. Only problem is, it was a waste of time and money.

Where else?

just to name a few...

View attachment 342450

No you were routed by the airlines who schedule these flights.
Not sure why you cannot read or perhaps won't believe the DHS news release saying that only 13 airports were going to handle international flights. Its in black and white for you to look at.

If you were flying home, you were going through one of these 13 airports. Not because that was some sort of hub of the airlines (United has a hub in Houston by the way--keep that in mind), but because your blob's DHS mandated it.

An employee's daughter who works at the local ABC Affiliate in Houston KTRK TV recited her convoluted travel journey. I know you won't click on anything that threatens your weak argument--so here is the picture of the test followed by the link of others who are brave enough to have their pre-conceived worship of the blob challenged.

1590805030093.png

United, again, has a hub in Houston. United, again, didn't operate the flight from Europe to Houston on that day. United, again, was told that IAH in Houston was not able to handle international screening.

Can you bring yourself to understand this you idiot? Flights were cancelled and funneled through 13 airports. Your Blob's DHS will tell you the same thing!!!!

Your post:
"These were American citizens returning via a port of entry. That’s how our system is set up. You have these ports of entry, airports are the main ones. They que people up as a border control. That’s how it’s done & been the case for decades." is correct. The blob's DHS changed it for the pandemic.

And they royally fucked it up.

1590805344159.png

Snippet:

"In a tweet, Chad Wolf, the acting homeland security secretary, acknowledged the long lines and the stress the passengers were feeling saying, “DHS is aware of the long lines for passengers who are undergoing increased medical screening requirements. Right now we are working to add additional screening capacity and working with the airlines to expedite the process.”
“I understand this is very stressful. In these unprecedented times, we ask for your patience. It currently takes ~60 seconds for medical professionals to screen each passenger. We will be increasing capacity but the health and safety of the American public is first & foremost.”

Stressful? Try deadly. Had the blob's DHS opened more airports, there would be, of course, fewer passengers per airport--thus quicker screening times if nothing else.

Again, your resistance to understanding the topic you're discussing is hilarious. Please provide more comedy.

Where else?

just to name a few...

View attachment 342450

The world has been effectively shut down since March. You aren't leaving the US & you sure as hell aren't getting into another country, so yeah, it was shut down. I can see how the article's outlining "How the World shut down", "Asia, Australia and New Zealand in lockdown", "European countries in lockdown", "Sub-Saharan African countries in lockdown", & "Countries in the Americas in lockdown" can be confusing for a dolt such as yourself.

Again, according to your link, the nations were not shutdown on 3/13 when the blob's DHS started the Trump Death March. UK didn't lock down until about the 20th. Sweeden never locked down. Your pretending that there was no way to have Americans stay in these countries for a few days to ease crowdings at the handful of airports the blob opened is false--according to your own link.

He sent a mobile hospital that never got used. Cuomo praised Trump on getting him supplies. Anyway you loons called Trump racist for stopping flights and closing our border. You dumbasses with your open border policy would've killed millions.

The reason the COMFORT never got used was because they had a strict screening policy and didn't take COVID cases, just people who were hurt. And, the total number of people treated was 5. Trump wanted something big and showy, which is why he sent the COMFORT there. Only problem is, it was a waste of time and money.
Like I stated before no matter what Trump did. You would complain.

Forum List

Back