Why Putin Waited

In 1978, Afghanistan's president, Mohammad Daud Khan, was overthrown in a coup led by left-wing military officers. Power was shared by two Marxist-Leninist groups, the People's Party and the Banner party.

The unlawful new government formed strong ties with the Soviet Union, but the people of Afghanistan rose in rebellion. So in December1979, the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan on the pretense of rescuing the illegitimate Marxist government. The Soviets then installed the Banner Party's leader, Babrak Karmal as their puppet president.

With U.S. backing, the mujahideen were able to resist the invasion and the Soviets finally withdrew in February 1989 after suffering around 15,000 dead and many more injured (as compared to 2,401 US military deaths in Afghanistan later).

We saw the same pattern in Czechoslovakia in 1968. A hardcore Marxist-Leninist president was replaced by a reformer, and the Soviet Union invaded and installed a puppet.

Ahead of that invasion, Russia placed military forces under the pretense of "military exercises".

This is the playbook being used by KGB Putin.

In 2010, Viktor Fedorovych Yanukovych was elected president of Ukraine. In 2013, under intense economic pressure from Putin, Yanukovych rejected solicitations by the EU to enter into a political and economic agreement which was a preliminary step toward joining the EU. He chose instead to forge closer ties with Russia.

During this period, Paul Manafort was a consultant to Yanukovych and was raking in millions. Yanukovych's party was against joining NATO and "spouted anti-Western rhetoric that once helped fuel violence against American marines."

The people of Ukraine rose up in protest, and in February 2014, the Ukrainian parliament held an emergency session and unanimously voted the puppet out in a vote of 380-0.

Viktor Fedorovych Yanukovych is who KGB Putin intends to install as his puppet in Kyiv once again.

It was the ouster of Yanukovych which delayed Putin's takeover of the Ukraine.

With his puppet ousted, Putin invaded Crimea the same month of Yanukovych's downfall in a fit of anger.

With his cash cow out of office, Paul Manafort wandered aimlessly for the next year and a half. Most of his employees fell away with the exceptions of GRU-trained Konstantin Kilimnik. and Rick Gates.

When Trump announced his candidacy for president, Paul Manafort offered his services for free! He clearly had ulterior motives. No one who charges what Manafort charges for his services works for free unless he had an angle.

During Trump's campaign, Manafort had access to internal polling data which he then directed Rick Gates to pass to Russian operative Konstantin Kilimnik.

Kilimnik's name appears 156 times in the Mueller report. The Mueller report goes into excruciating detail about the level of Russian interference in the 2016 election. While I have always doubted Trump personally colluded with Russia, there is evidence members inside the Trump circle did. Manafort was obviously one, as was Rick Gates.

I am fairly certain Trump was aware of the collusion but maintained his distance for plausible deniability.

During the campaign, Trump was in business negotiations with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and he intended to gift KGB Putin with the penthouse, valued at $50 million.

However, Trump denied, denied, and denied he had business relations with Russia all during the campaign. He flat out lied, and he had his man Michael Cohen lie to Congress about it.

1. July 26, 2016: "I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once.

Trump spit right into the faces of the rube herd and lied to them. That's how much contempt he has for them. But his contempt for the rubes rises to a whole new level when he is caught in a lie or disgracing himself in public.

Trump does not backpedal when caught in a lie or disgracing himself. He never backpedals.

In a scene right out of Orwell's 1984, Trump fabricates a completely new reality and feeds it to the rubes and they turn on a dime and swallow his fantastical new lies like sheep!

After Trump's lie about his business dealings with Russia were outed, this is the fantasy Trump fabricated:

"[a project] we were looking at in Moscow. Everybody knew about it. ...it was a well-known project. It was during the early part of '16"

And the rubes bought it. Just like when Trump disgraced himself by praising Putin for invading Ukraine, he invented a fantasy a day or so ago that he had told Putin when he was President that he would bomb Putin if he invaded Ukraine.

And once again, the rubes have swallowed that bullshit and are parroting it far and wide!

Amazing.

And then, while Paul Manafort was whispering in his ear for free, Donald Trump suddenly starts talking about breaking up NATO!

Donald Trump is dismissing NATO as 'obsolete' — and he might be playing right into Russia's hand

Donald Trump Tells Crowd He Would Be Fine if NATO Broke Up

Is it any wonder Putin put so much effort into getting Trump elected?

Putin Endorses Donald Trump For President

After invading Crimea, the U.S. and other nations inflicted economic sanctions on Russia. However, they were not painful enough to deter KGB Putin from keeping Crimea.

But he must have done the calculus of what it would cost in sanctions if he invaded the rest of Ukraine. And so he started building up his foreign reserves so he could withstand whatever sanctions followed such an action.

However, Putin miscalculated. He did not count on Biden and the West going after those reserves and locking him out of SWIFT.

Putin must have also assumed Trump was going to get re-elected.

There is no way the American people would have supported Trump if he pulled out of NATO before the 2020 election. And there is no way the American people would have tolerated Trump waving Putin into Ukraine before the 2020 election.

Everything had to wait until after Trump's re-election.

When Trump lost, Russia's propagandists went into full gear promoting the Big Lie that Trump had won. Putin must have been incredibly pissed.

But after all these years of planning, he wasn't going to let Trump's loss be his loss. And so, with his foreign reserves finally at a level he felt would withstand sanctions, Putin made his move.

And Traitor Trump and Comrade Carlson stood on the sidelines cheering him on.

Links used as sources for this post:

Ukraine’s parliament votes to oust president; former prime minister is freed from prison

Had Trump gotten reelected, Putin would have invaded after Trump pulled us out of Nato. And the Baltics would have been next. And we wouldn't have locked him out of SWIFT.

I guess your propagandists are deliberately keeping you in the dark and feeding you bullshit talking points. They depend on your ignorance. You really should stop drinking their piss.

Let's do a rundown of how Putin is getting kicked in the nuts by Biden and the West right now, shall we? You can thank me later.

I realize this is longer than a tweet and will therefore stretch your intellectual capacity beyond its limits, but do your best to absorb it all.

Sanctioning oligarchs who made their fortunes with the Kremlin’s blessing has rattled Putin; he branded the West an “empire of lies” and raised Russia’s nuclear alert level. “We found his Achilles’ heel,” Browder says. “We sanctioned the oligarchs, he threatens nuclear war.”

[snip]

Currently the U.K. hasn’t gone as far as the EU, which penalized a handful of the wealthiest oligarchs with assets outside Russia. They include metals tycoon Alisher Usmanov, banking billionaires Mikhail Fridman and Petr Aven, and steel magnate Alexei Mordashov.

In a statement to Bloomberg News, Fridman and Aven called on Russia to end the war immediately but stopped short of criticizing Putin directly. Billionaire Oleg Deripaska, the founder of aluminum giant United Co. Rusal International PJSC, who’s been under U.S. sanctions since 2018, called for peace talks on Telegram without mentioning Putin. On March 2, Roman Abramovich said he’s selling the Chelsea Football Club, which he’s owned for almost two decades. It’s expected to go for as much as £3 billion ($4 billion), and he said he’ll set up a charitable foundation with the net proceeds from the sale to benefit victims of the war. He’s also selling his London properties, according to British MP Chris Bryant. Abramovich, who hasn’t been sanctioned, is trying to broker peace talks between Moscow and Kyiv after being contacted by Ukrainian officials, his spokesman said.

The West’s strategy will be to further isolate Russia through widening penalties. Monaco, long a haven for Russian money, announced that it’s freezing Russian assets and abiding by EU sanctions. Switzerland abandoned its historic neutrality to do the same. Europe has shut down its airspace to Russian planes and is discussing excluding seven Russian banks, including VTB—the country’s second-largest lender—from SWIFT, the messaging system that underpins global finance. BP, Exxon, Shell, and other Western energy companies are quitting decades-long investments in Russia. Car and truck manufacturers such as Daimler Truck Holding AG and Volvo Car AB are also cutting ties. The list of companies leaving Russia is getting longer by the day, a reversal of 30 years of investment.

In one of the most consequential moves, the EU and the U.S. have banned transactions with Russia’s central bank, hampering its ability to use $643 billion in reserves to defend its currency. The ruble is in free fall, with capital controls in place limiting how much foreign currency can be exported. I was a reporter in Moscow covering the central bank the last time the ruble suffered such a dramatic fall, in 1998, when Russia defaulted on its debt. Some analysts think that could happen again. On Thursday, Russia’s credit rating was cut to junk by Moody’s Investors Service and Fitch Ratings.
Hey dumbfuck, there are no sanctions on Putin’s oil production or sales. I realize you have a first grade comprehension level, but it’s YOU getting kicked in your balls retard.

he has made no mistakes. Its the fact you hate him is the problem.

Your ignorance to the truth is breathtaking. Not to mention your inherited hatred.

No one is laughing at Biden except the communist loving gop supporters like you.
The action Biden is taking will galvanise support in the USA for him. All the hate by you guys doesn't vote. The same people who voted him will not desert him now when nuclear weapons are being mentionedEd.
STFU Colon. Your utter ignorance of the truth isn’t surprising. The world is laughing at your Dear Leader Xiden. Pathetic attempts to cover for your cult leader and blame Trump for YOUR guy’s screwup. Support for Xiden? All 36% of it? We’re laughing at you as well as the weak pants shitter in the White House.

In 1978, Afghanistan's president, Mohammad Daud Khan, was overthrown in a coup led by left-wing military officers. Power was shared by two Marxist-Leninist groups, the People's Party and the Banner party.

The unlawful new government formed strong ties with the Soviet Union, but the people of Afghanistan rose in rebellion. So in December1979, the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan on the pretense of rescuing the illegitimate Marxist government. The Soviets then installed the Banner Party's leader, Babrak Karmal as their puppet president.

With U.S. backing, the mujahideen were able to resist the invasion and the Soviets finally withdrew in February 1989 after suffering around 15,000 dead and many more injured (as compared to 2,401 US military deaths in Afghanistan later).

We saw the same pattern in Czechoslovakia in 1968. A hardcore Marxist-Leninist president was replaced by a reformer, and the Soviet Union invaded and installed a puppet.

Ahead of that invasion, Russia placed military forces under the pretense of "military exercises".

In 2010, Viktor Fedorovych Yanukovych was elected president of Ukraine. In 2013, under intense economic pressure from Putin, Yanukovych rejected solicitations by the EU to enter into a political and economic agreement which was a preliminary step toward joining the EU. He chose instead to forge closer ties with Russia.

During this period, Paul Manafort was a consultant to Yanukovych and was raking in millions. Yanukovych's party was against joining NATO and "spouted anti-Western rhetoric that once helped fuel violence against American marines."

The people of Ukraine rose up in protest, and in February 2014, the Ukrainian parliament held an emergency session and unanimously voted the puppet out in a vote of 380-0.

Viktor Fedorovych Yanukovych is who KGB Putin intends to install as his puppet in Kyiv once again.

With his puppet ousted, Putin invaded Crimea the same month of Yanukovych's downfall in a fit of anger.

With his cash cow out of office, Paul Manafort wandered aimlessly for the next year and a half. Most of his employees fell away with the exceptions of GRU-trained Konstantin Kilimnik. and Rick Gates.

When Trump announced his candidacy for president, Paul Manafort offered his services for free! He clearly had ulterior motives. No one who charges what Manafort charges for his services works for free unless he had an angle.

During Trump's campaign, Manafort had access to internal polling data which he then directed Rick Gates to pass to Russian operative Konstantin Kilimnik.

Kilimnik's name appears 156 times in the Mueller report. The Mueller report goes into excruciating detail about the level of Russian interference in the 2016 election. While I have always doubted Trump personally colluded with Russia, there is evidence members inside the Trump circle did. Manafort was obviously one, as was Rick Gates.

I am fairly certain Trump was aware of the collusion but maintained his distance for plausible deniability.

During the campaign, Trump was in business negotiations with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and he intended to gift KGB Putin with the penthouse, valued at $50 million.

However, Trump denied, denied, and denied he had business relations with Russia all during the campaign. He flat out lied, and he had his man Michael Cohen lie to Congress about it.

1. July 26, 2016: "I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once.

Trump spit right into the faces of the rube herd and lied to them. That's how much contempt he has for them. But his contempt for the rubes rises to a whole new level when he is caught in a lie or disgracing himself in public.

Trump does not backpedal when caught in a lie or disgracing himself. He never backpedals.

In a scene right out of Orwell's 1984, Trump fabricates a completely new reality and feeds it to the rubes and they turn on a dime and swallow his fantastical new lies like sheep!

After Trump's lie about his business dealings with Russia were outed, this is the fantasy Trump fabricated:

"[a project] we were looking at in Moscow. Everybody knew about it. ...it was a well-known project. It was during the early part of '16"

And the rubes bought it. Just like when Trump disgraced himself by praising Putin for invading Ukraine, he invented a fantasy a day or so ago that he had told Putin when he was President that he would bomb Putin if he invaded Ukraine.

And once again, the rubes have swallowed that bullshit and are parroting it far and wide!

Amazing.

And then, while Paul Manafort was whispering in his ear for free, Donald Trump suddenly starts talking about breaking up NATO!

Donald Trump is dismissing NATO as 'obsolete' — and he might be playing right into Russia's hand

After invading Crimea, the U.S. and other nations inflicted economic sanctions on Russia. However, they were not painful enough to deter KGB Putin from keeping Crimea.

But he must have done the calculus of what it would cost in sanctions if he invaded the rest of Ukraine. And so he started building up his foreign reserves so he could withstand whatever sanctions followed such an action.

However, Putin miscalculated. He did not count on Biden and the West going after those reserves and locking him out of SWIFT.

There is no way the American people would have supported Trump if he pulled out of NATO before the 2020 election. And there is no way the American people would have tolerated Trump waving Putin into Ukraine before the 2020 election.

When Trump lost, Russia's propagandists went into full gear promoting the Big Lie that Trump had won. Putin must have been incredibly pissed.

But after all these years of planning, he wasn't going to let Trump's loss be his loss. And so, with his foreign reserves finally at a level he felt would withstand sanctions, Putin made his move.

Ukraine’s parliament votes to oust president; former prime minister is freed from prison

Long read but good.

Want to be amazed? Watch this

STFU Colon. Your utter ignorance of the truth isn’t surprising. The world is laughing at your Dear Leader Xiden. Pathetic attempts to cover for your cult leader and blame Trump for YOUR guy’s screwup. Support for Xiden? All 36% of it? We’re laughing at you as well as the weak pants shitter in the White House.
Thank you for your advice
All what you say could well be correct but the fact remains i am right and you don't like like it.
I suggest you settle down and avoid a coronary.

I guess your propagandists are deliberately keeping you in the dark and feeding you bullshit talking points. They depend on your ignorance. You really should stop drinking their piss.

Let's do a rundown of how Putin is getting kicked in the nuts by Biden and the West right now, shall we? You can thank me later.

I realize this is longer than a tweet and will therefore stretch your intellectual capacity beyond its limits, but do your best to absorb it all.

Sanctioning oligarchs who made their fortunes with the Kremlin’s blessing has rattled Putin; he branded the West an “empire of lies” and raised Russia’s nuclear alert level. “We found his Achilles’ heel,” Browder says. “We sanctioned the oligarchs, he threatens nuclear war.”

[snip]

Currently the U.K. hasn’t gone as far as the EU, which penalized a handful of the wealthiest oligarchs with assets outside Russia. They include metals tycoon Alisher Usmanov, banking billionaires Mikhail Fridman and Petr Aven, and steel magnate Alexei Mordashov.

In a statement to Bloomberg News, Fridman and Aven called on Russia to end the war immediately but stopped short of criticizing Putin directly. Billionaire Oleg Deripaska, the founder of aluminum giant United Co. Rusal International PJSC, who’s been under U.S. sanctions since 2018, called for peace talks on Telegram without mentioning Putin. On March 2, Roman Abramovich said he’s selling the Chelsea Football Club, which he’s owned for almost two decades. It’s expected to go for as much as £3 billion ($4 billion), and he said he’ll set up a charitable foundation with the net proceeds from the sale to benefit victims of the war. He’s also selling his London properties, according to British MP Chris Bryant. Abramovich, who hasn’t been sanctioned, is trying to broker peace talks between Moscow and Kyiv after being contacted by Ukrainian officials, his spokesman said.

The West’s strategy will be to further isolate Russia through widening penalties. Monaco, long a haven for Russian money, announced that it’s freezing Russian assets and abiding by EU sanctions. Switzerland abandoned its historic neutrality to do the same. Europe has shut down its airspace to Russian planes and is discussing excluding seven Russian banks, including VTB—the country’s second-largest lender—from SWIFT, the messaging system that underpins global finance. BP, Exxon, Shell, and other Western energy companies are quitting decades-long investments in Russia. Car and truck manufacturers such as Daimler Truck Holding AG and Volvo Car AB are also cutting ties. The list of companies leaving Russia is getting longer by the day, a reversal of 30 years of investment.

In one of the most consequential moves, the EU and the U.S. have banned transactions with Russia’s central bank, hampering its ability to use $643 billion in reserves to defend its currency. The ruble is in free fall, with capital controls in place limiting how much foreign currency can be exported. I was a reporter in Moscow covering the central bank the last time the ruble suffered such a dramatic fall, in 1998, when Russia defaulted on its debt. Some analysts think that could happen again. On Thursday, Russia’s credit rating was cut to junk by Moody’s Investors Service and Fitch Ratings.
LMAO. Is part of Biden's "nut kicking" the $66,000 million dollars per day that he's sending to Putin after reducing U.S. oil output and helping double the price of oil? I'm sure that going from $43 dollars a barrel to $110 dollars a barrel bought Putin a nice cup to hold his injured "nuts". Biden's weakness has placed us on the brink of World War III and you seem too foolish to understand it. Do you really think Putin, whose troops have set up a nuclear nightmare in Ukraine, is really concerned about sanctions on rich Russians?

Thank you for your advice
All what you say could well be correct but the fact remains i am right and you don't like like it.
I suggest you settle down and avoid a coronary.
No, you’re just a dumbfuck leftist liar. Fact remains that you’re ignorant of reality. Suggest you leave before embarrassing yourself more.

No, you’re just a dumbfuck leftist liar. Fact remains that you’re ignorant of reality. Suggest you leave before embarrassing yourself more.
I don't care what you think. Your problem is you think you own this forum and no one is allowed to challenge you. So you belch all the swearing crap as a defence of your idiotic position.

You republicans don't intimidate me in least. All you is demonstrate how bloody ignorant you are.

Amazing.

Dear lord but you're a deranged fucking moron.

Russia has wanted East Ukraine for decades.

NATO was building a presence which directly threatened Russia.

Russia acted.

It's that simple, you dimwitted DemoKKKrat kultist.

I don't care what you think. Your problem is you think you own this forum and no one is allowed to challenge you. So you belch all the swearing crap as a defence of your idiotic position.

You republicans don't intimidate me in least. All you is demonstrate how bloody ignorant you are.
And guess what Colon? I don’t give a flying fuck at a rolling donut what you think. I don’t think I own this place. Or people like you wouldn’t be here. It’s assholes like you who cry and bitch whenever your bullshit gets exposed as bullshit. You’re extremely intimidated. Hence your tantrum at your own attitude being thrown back at you.

And guess what Colon? I don’t give a flying fuck at a rolling donut what you think. I don’t think I own this place. Or people like you wouldn’t be here. It’s assholes like you who cry and bitch whenever your bullshit gets exposed as bullshit. You’re extremely intimidated. Hence your tantrum at your own attitude being thrown back at you.
I'm still here comrade.
Try again big mouth.

Dear lord but you're a deranged fucking moron.

Russia has wanted East Ukraine for decades.

NATO was building a presence which directly threatened Russia.

Russia acted.

It's that simple, you dimwitted DemoKKKrat kultist.

Oh cmon, reread the OP and it all becomes apparent what he is trying to say, lol--------------->this is NOT a thread to bolster Biden; it is a thread for him to explain away why he didn't attack under Trump. All a conspiracy, yes it is.

All over this board, the question is asked if Pooty would have done this under Trump.

Not going so well for Leftists in those threads, so GEEEEWIZ created this one; not to explain how wonderful Biden is, but to explain how DEVIOUS Trump, Pooty, and Manafort were. Good yarn, lol. Hell, my dead mother could have done better with knitting needles though-) And made it more coherent too!

Triggered little crybaby. ^^^ Now making threats that I will proceed to laugh in your face at retard. :abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lol: Now run along little boy. Your Dear Leader Xiden needs defending elsewhere.
You can't help yourself.
You cannot get under my skin with you childish remarks and silly pics etc.

You are a communist supporter and don't have the courts admit.
Mogadon has dickheads like you exactly where he wants you.

Amazing.

Trump and Putin were in on a lie to the American people.

yep, that's right. Candidate Trump and Putin conspired to lie to Americans.

Forum List

Back