Why presstitutes call antivaxxers antisemitic and right wing extremists?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Can somebody explain.

Why whores presstitutes automatically blame any Covid protest as an antisemitic and their participants as Nazis?
It's a tendency around the globe?

There are numerous links like these, just google

Why presstitutes call antivaxxers antisemitic and right wing extremists?​

I just prefer to call them ignorant assholes

Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because anti-vaxxers blame everything on Gates, Soros, and the Rothschilds? Maybe it's because they say the vaccines cause tens of millions of deaths but there is zero evidence of that. It could be a lot of things. I don't know.

Who else is to blame?
The universal scapegoat Putin?
Charles Chaplin?
Aphrodite?

Exactly why should we "blame" anyone? If we had to blame some people, I'd say Cuomo for putting covid patients into nursing homes, I'd say Fauci for flip flopping every month about what we should be doing, I'd say we blame President Xi for letting the virus get out of control, I'd say we blame democrats who in the early stages, encouraged travel, I'd say we blame Biden for opening the borders and letting covid positive illegals into the country, I'd say we blame Kamala Harris for loudly proclaiming how she would never take the "Trump" vaccine, before going all the way onboard with it once they were elected..... I'd blame a lot of people.

Forum List

Back