Zone1 Why open boarders is anything ,but ,liberal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

See50

May 26, 2022
Since the Bill and Hillary Clinton regime legacy,which has fueled Richard Nixon's regime legacy, The half backed Democrats ,aided by half baked progressives,have been promoting open boarders. They are not being kind in their hearts towards these none legal immigrants neither .They are exploiting them. These none educated poor immigrants are leaving their country because greedy American corporate fascist are controlling mexico to south America. They were paid starving wage or they lost their jobs. Out of desperation they come to the United States in hope to get better wages and jobs ,only to be taken advantage.. When this happens they are stuck between Rock and a hard place.They don't know what to do. The Democrats in name only are using them for political power ,low pay labor, cheap products. The none wealthy is exploiting them for under paying products and services. The progressives and others are desperate to stop bigotry. They think open boarders will do this . The same for global economy and taking care of other countries first before our own..It's bad. The only reason why all conservatives ,From Republican to Kkk,oppose this is because it brings more blacks Browns and tans.For them it is worst enough that they have to tolerate natural born and legal versions.Guess what ? They too support open boarders,but, they want to only allow none legal uneducated ,poor ,white immigrant to come in only.To exploit them To increase their white race against blacks,browns ,tans and low pay slave labor for cheap products and services. So, they are as guilty as the Half baked Demos and progressive.Both the brown shirts and Half baked liberals are screwing up natural born and legal citizens for power.

even though parts of your post annoy me----I DO AGREE that the motive for OPENED BORDERS is-----GETTING VOTES

Okay-

Borders are the lines between countries, states, or municipalities.

Boarders are people you have living in your house as guests.

Now that we have that cleared up, your side has been whining about undocumented immigrants for 20 years now.

You want to end illegal immigration- go after the people who hire them. The rich white people who don't want to pay Americans a fair wage.

Okay-

Borders are the lines between countries, states, or municipalities.

Boarders are people you have living in your house as guests.

Now that we have that cleared up, your side has been whining about undocumented immigrants for 20 years now.

You want to end illegal immigration- go after the people who hire them. The rich white people who don't want to pay Americans a fair wage.
doing so WOULD diminish part of the problem -----but economic refugees are only
part of the problem----another part of the problem is ingress of criminals. "white people" are the only people who seek cheap
labor? I got news for you....................

even though parts of your post annoy me----I DO AGREE that the motive for OPENED BORDERS is-----GETTING VOTES
Ahhh...
Great Replacement conspiracy theory is still alive and well I see!

SO ?? the majority of ALL PEOPLE in the USA are neither terrorists or drug dealers or human
traffickers. The majority of all people EMPLOYED in the USA are USA citizens

If you want to stop the invasion you hunt them down like the invasive species they are and send them home in pieces.

doing so WOULD diminish part of the problem -----but economic refugees are only
part of the problem----another part of the problem is ingress of criminals. "white people" are the only people who seek cheap
labor? I got news for you....................

Actually, undocumented immigrants commit less crime than the native born population, because they know if they are caught by law enforcement, they get immediately deported no matter how their criminal cases turn out.

We see raids on businesses like meat packing plants being raided all the time. Undocumented workers getting herded on buses being taken away by the INS or whoever. we never see the plant honchos being taken away. Check out the move nearly 40 years old, 'Born in East L.A.'
Same story there, nothing changes. Arrest the owners is the solution. In the mean time, if you hire them, they will come.

Capitalists love open borders. All of that cheap labor coming to them from poor countries. They love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back