Zone1 How much did Walmart pay Hillary Clinton?

Seems like an old news that no one gives a shit about kind of question.
Do you know how much money she was paid?

I know the Governor's salary was $35,000/year + benefits such as negro slave personal servants at the Governor's mansion.

But I don't know how much Walmart paid Hillary.

Last edited:

How much did Walmart pay Hillary Clinton?​

1659411559843.png

I doubt it was much more than her husbands. I mean, what are you getting at? Big Wal-Mart owns the Clintons?
FYI: Alice Walton "donated" $353,400.00 to Hillary Clinton's "victory fund" PAC in 2016.

This was shortly after the Clintons diverted Haiti earthquake relief funds to the northern part of Haiti that was not affected by the earthquake to build a massive duty free industrial park for a foreign Walmart supplier.

Last edited:
Shortly after Bill Clinton became Governor of Arkansas, Walmart put his wife on the Walmart board of directors.

Walmart is the largest company based in Arkansas.

Does anyone here know how much money she was paid?

Who cares?

Shortly after Bill Clinton became Governor of Arkansas, Walmart put his wife on the Walmart board of directors.

Not much:

Wal-Mart Controversy Pits Clinton's Political Ambition Against Her Past | Law.com

Hillary Clinton was paid $18,000 each year she served on the board, plus $1,500 for each meeting she attended. By 1993 she had accumulated at least $100,000 in Wal-Mart stock, according to Bill Clinton’s federal financial disclosure that year. The Clintons also flew for free on Wal-Mart corporate planes 14 times in 1990 and 1991 in preparation for Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential bid.

Target Sam's Costco Walmart in my area.

When I was living in Kentucky, Walmart was open, Kroger, PetSmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Dicks Sporting Goods.... Mom and pop shops closed down for about two weeks and opened back up. Restaurants were hit the hardest. Some closed and never re-opened, some closed, and opened up four weeks later with extreme covid safety measures in place.

IIRC it was several hundred thousand dollars a year. Pretty typical for corporate board members.

Supposedly the Clintons were also involved with some executives of a poultry company, possibly Tyson, some of whom were involved with drug dealing somehow.

Supposedly the Clintons were also involved with some executives of a poultry company, possibly Tyson, some of whom were involved with drug dealing somehow.
I live here and I don't remember drug dealing at Tyson's. Not connected to the Clinton's anyway.

And my parents worked for the poultry industry for over 30 years.

I live here and I don't remember drug dealing at Tyson's. Not connected to the Clinton's anyway.

And my parents worked for the poultry industry for over 30 years.
What makes you think you'd hear about it by working there? They might keep it far away from the "other" business. Top executives dont share stuff with lower ranks as a general rule either. It's something that might get leaked at a yacht club 3000 miles away, not necessarily in your hometown.

What makes you think you'd hear about it by working there? They might keep it far away from the "other" business. Top executives dont share stuff with lower ranks as a general rule either. It's something that might get leaked at a yacht club 3000 miles away, not necessarily in your hometown.

In business in a small state, things that happen at major corporations drifts out.

Forum List

Back