Why one IDF soldier continues to cause controversy in Egypt

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
There are so few Jews left in Egypt when there used to be a goodly number.

The interesting and controversial story of Dina Ovadia’s emigration to Israel is back in the headlines, triggering a barrage of demands for Egyptian authorities to strip the citizenship of Egyptian-Israeli dual nationals. At the same time, Israeli media, and perhaps Israeli officials, celebrate such cases.

Summary⎙ Print The case of Dina Ovadia, an Egyptian woman from Alexandria who was stripped of her citizenship after moving to Israel and joining the IDF, has returned to the headlines in Egypt.
Author Ahmed FouadPosted February 25, 2016
TranslatorRani Geha
This suggests there is still an Egyptian-Israeli conflict, despite the countries’ well-publicized agreements regarding political and economic normalization.

The media first became aware of Ovadia’s story in March 2013 through the Israel Defense Forces blog, but the story did not spread to the Egyptian media at the time. It re-emerged in April 2014 in a YouTube video in which Ovadia said her story of leaving Egypt represents the second exit of the Jews from Egypt, in reference to the exodus of the Israelites from the rule of the pharaoh.

Read more

: Why one IDF soldier continues to cause controversy in Egypt - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

There are so few Jews left in Egypt when there used to be a goodly number.

The interesting and controversial story of Dina Ovadia’s emigration to Israel is back in the headlines, triggering a barrage of demands for Egyptian authorities to strip the citizenship of Egyptian-Israeli dual nationals. At the same time, Israeli media, and perhaps Israeli officials, celebrate such cases.

Summary⎙ Print The case of Dina Ovadia, an Egyptian woman from Alexandria who was stripped of her citizenship after moving to Israel and joining the IDF, has returned to the headlines in Egypt.
Author Ahmed FouadPosted February 25, 2016
TranslatorRani Geha
This suggests there is still an Egyptian-Israeli conflict, despite the countries’ well-publicized agreements regarding political and economic normalization.

The media first became aware of Ovadia’s story in March 2013 through the Israel Defense Forces blog, but the story did not spread to the Egyptian media at the time. It re-emerged in April 2014 in a YouTube video in which Ovadia said her story of leaving Egypt represents the second exit of the Jews from Egypt, in reference to the exodus of the Israelites from the rule of the pharaoh.

Read more

: Why one IDF soldier continues to cause controversy in Egypt - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

If they do sit down and discuss it, there will probably be shoe throwing afterwards like when egypt and Israel sat down to dinner the other day

Egypt needs to immediately strip the filthy zionist bitch of her citizenship. .... :cool:

And Israel should remove every muslim from its 1923 borders and take away their citizenship. Then the west follow suit with every muslim in their nations. I wonder how many the empty quarter could manage to house.

Then take out advert space all over the Islamic world naming you as the reason for the influx of millions of homeless muslims

Egypt needs to immediately strip the filthy zionist bitch of her citizenship. .... :cool:

sunni makes a point------I SUPPORT EQUITY-------the four holy cities of Israel should be rendered "stinking muslimah whore ass ---FREE" -------ASAP

sunni makes a point------I SUPPORT EQUITY-------the four holy cities of Israel should be rendered "stinking muslimah whore ass ---FREE" -------ASAP

Sunni needs to
CTwhxigWUAAoF_6.jpg

Seems he has forgotten
Non-muslims, or those with duel citizenship should be protected

When muslims let go of hate and treat people with fairness, most of the violence would end

Egypt and Israel might still have issues to deal with, but they are no long at war and have not been for decades

Sunni, and those like him are the problem, not a woman with duel citizenship

Israelis and egyptian should sit down more and talk, no shoes

Sharing of food used to be a required hospitality.

Being Israeli or jewish is not a crime, but abuse (verbal or physical) of the innocent, by muslims, is

When muslims actually practice what is taught in the quran we could solve most political, and social, obstacle, together

And Israel should remove every muslim from its 1923 borders and take away their citizenship. Then the west follow suit with every muslim in their nations. I wonder how many the empty quarter could manage to house.

Then take out advert space all over the Islamic world naming you as the reason for the influx of millions of homeless muslims

Phoenall, I picture Sunni Man the same way your hear about crackpots in mental institutions thinking they are Napoleon. Just from his screen name, I can imagine how he thinks he is some big brave Sunni warlord who is going to rid the world of the Infidels. Meanwhile, he sits on his big fat duff and spouts nonsense.

Sunni needs to
CTwhxigWUAAoF_6.jpg

Seems he has forgotten

When muslims let go of hate and treat people with fairness, most of the violence would end

Egypt and Israel might still have issues to deal with, but they are no long at war and have not been for decades

Being Israeli or jewish is not a crime, but abuse (verbal or physical) of the innocent, by muslims, is

When muslims actually practice what is taught in the quran we could solve most political, and social, obstacle, together
I always get a laugh when non-muslim secular atheists try to lecture muslims about their religion. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Sunni needs to
CTwhxigWUAAoF_6.jpg

Seems he has forgotten

I always get a laugh when non-muslim secular atheists try to lecture muslims about their religion. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Kinda funny------I have never met a muslim MALE who knew anything about the
actual history of the middle east during the """GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST""" or a muslim woman who knows anything about Islamic. law and
custom AT ALL. Most muslims never read the koran and----in the past, at least---
GOT ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE WHEN I COMMENTED THAT A HAD. Iranians LAUGH at the thought of reading the idiot book (well that was past too----now
they are probably AFRAID TO LAUGH) Shariah societies are cesspits

Phoenall, I picture Sunni Man the same way your hear about crackpots in mental institutions thinking they are Napoleon. Just from his screen name, I can imagine how he thinks he is some big brave Sunni warlord who is going to rid the world of the Infidels. Meanwhile, he sits on his big fat duff and spouts nonsense.

I see him as some 14 year old schoolboy who is failing at all his schoolwork and his parents are upset because he so stupid. So he sits on his computer and writes hate against the Jews who are so much better than he could ever be

I see him as some 14 year old schoolboy who is failing at all his schoolwork and his parents are upset because he so stupid. So he sits on his computer and writes hate against the Jews who are so much better than he could ever be

well-----he is a product of the weekly KHUTBAHJUMAAT------

Sunni needs to
CTwhxigWUAAoF_6.jpg

Seems he has forgotten

actual history of the middle east during the """GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST""" or a muslim woman who knows anything about Islamic. law and
custom AT ALL. Most muslims never read the koran and----in the past, at least---
GOT ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE WHEN I COMMENTED THAT A HAD. Iranians LAUGH at the thought of reading the idiot book (well that was past too----now

Stupid Sunni forgets that Aris was brought up among both Muslims and Christians in the Middle East so she knows more than the pseudo Muslim convert knows.

Sunni needs to
CTwhxigWUAAoF_6.jpg

Seems he has forgotten

Stupid Sunni forgets that Aris was brought up among both Muslims and Christians in the Middle East so she knows more than the pseudo Muslim convert knows.

it takes so little for sunnis to get hysterical

Forum List

Back