Why Obama really should not be re-elected

I suspect the electorate won't be quite as dumb and misguided this election - as they were in 2010. Hopefully the teabagger reign of terror is coming to an end.

We need to win big to shut you and the rest of the libturds the fuck up. Your reign of terror will end.

Jesus H. Christ, we suffered the reign of terror of Bush for EIGHT fucking years and the past TWO years of OBSTRUCTION from teabagger NaziCons under Obama. So, bend over and take it like a good rebel.

so 4 more years of Obama is going to be different i suppose?.....Romney and Obama,it wont make a difference......3-4 years from now everyone of you "PARTY" people will be here bitching about the same shit....

We need to win big to shut you and the rest of the libturds the fuck up. Your reign of terror will end.

Jesus H. Christ, we suffered the reign of terror of Bush for EIGHT fucking years and the past TWO years of OBSTRUCTION from teabagger NaziCons under Obama. So, bend over and take it like a good rebel.

so 4 more years of Obama is going to be different i suppose?.....Romney and Obama,it wont make a difference......3-4 years from now everyone of you "PARTY" people will be here bitching about the same shit....

:clap2:

Oldstyle is all smoke and mirrors with very little context. He lose all credibility when he calls the president Barry.

why did you not answer what he said?.....oh and by the way,you lost all credibility when you stated that if your against the President.....its because he is black.....no other reason.....just because he is black.....now go ahead and leave the thread like you usually do....

That is not the way you wrote it, Steph, so if your bad grammar got you in trouble, tuff on you, huh?

All of the reasonable Americans on the board are laughing at the far right now. I have been telling you for years the day would come when your delusions would catch up to you.

They have. Suffer it.

MR is losing because of people like bigrebnc. Flat fact.

Pull your head out of obama's ass you fucking troll nobody believes your shit except people like those in the videos I posted.

Jake is losing it..He reported me as using family members when I was referring to a poster called, grandma
his Mask has come completely off

Lakhota is a perfect ObamaBot sheep...
just look at the names he calls people (Teabagger NaziCons)... ignore is a good place for them

That is not the way you wrote it, Steph, so if your bad grammar got you in trouble, tuff on you, huh?

All of the reasonable Americans on the board are laughing at the far right now. I have been telling you for years the day would come when your delusions would catch up to you.

They have. Suffer it.

Pull your head out of obama's ass you fucking troll nobody believes your shit except people like those in the videos I posted.

Jake is losing it..He reported me as using family members when I was referring to a poster called, grandma
no one believes you except for your beloved liberals .

They have. Suffer it.

whatever little one...people are really laughing at you...repeat the same shit over and over and over and over...yawn

Not the people who count, Steph. The far right bots are getting what they deserve. I told you this for years that the time would come. Tuff for you.

They have. Suffer it.

whatever little one...people are really laughing at you...repeat the same shit over and over and over and over...yawn

He repeats because he has no independent thought capabilities

just look at the names he calls people (Teabagger NaziCons)... ignore is a good place for them

Lakota is a racist.....only he is the far left variety....and does not have enough Character to answer when called on it.....

Stimulus .... aka debt .... saved the economy.

Unfortunately, Rep $7 trillion debt from Bush left US with much less leverage.

The economy and unemployment were going down on Jan, 2009, Bush's last month, and was headed for a depression worse than the crash of 1929.

Unemploy was around 8% and went to 10% Oct, 2009, and has improved back to 8%. It is distorted to say it has been stuck at 8%.

Fact: this has not been a normal economic cycle. It was a financial crisis recession, which takes longer to recover from. i.e. the banks, crooked as they were, were on the verge of collapse. Yes, we hated TARP, but a capitalist econ needs the financial system.

The only way to get out of such a serious recession is stimulus.

It's just twisted to distort the facts.
Here are some facts
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6039034-post1.html

If Romney were to use any of these 20 socalled accomplishment distorted facts in the debates .... he will go down in flames.

Last edited:

Lakota is a racist.....only he is the far left variety....and does not have enough Character to answer when called on it.....

he is the most unhinged spamming trolling ugly person on this board...
shame too, does nothing for this board

Nixon lied about a third rate burglary, nobody died, and he was forced to resign.

Clinton took advantage of an intern (young enough to be daughter), lied about it, nobody died, and he was impeached.

Obama lied, and forced all his lackies to lie about the tragic events in Benghazi. Four Americans died, probably after excrutiating torture.

Obama seeks re-election. In the words of the only democracy in the Middle West, that he is so callously is ready to throw under the bus, that is CHUTZPAH!

The economy and unemployment were going down on Jan, 2009, Bush's last month, and was headed for a depression worse than the crash of 1929.

Unemploy was around 8% and went to 10% Oct, 2009, and has improved back to 8%. It is distorted to say it has been stuck at 8%.

Fact: this has not been a normal economic cycle. It was a financial crisis recession, which takes longer to recover from. i.e. the banks, crooked as they were, were on the verge of collapse. Yes, we hated TARP, but a capitalist econ needs the financial system.

Here are some facts
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6039034-post1.html

If Romney were to use any of these 20 socalled accomplishment distorted facts in the debates .... he will go down in flames.

This is your challenge debunk them. Chickenshit.

If the legislature isn't passing any budgets, why are you blaming the president for the budgets?

Who is leading this country? Is it Congress or is it the President of the United States? When is Barack Obama going to get off his bony ass and DO SOMETHING? Does he even understand the concept of leadership? Quite frankly I haven't seen it. REAL leaders don't make excuses why things aren't getting done and they certainly don't blame the guy who came before them FOUR YEARS AGO!!!

The Republican House has constructed an impenetrable partisan barrier against passing any semblance of a compromise budget. ALL the blame is on them, period.

LOL...An "impenetrable partisan barrier"? What's it made out of...Kryptonite? Obama and Boehner had a compromise budget worked out, Carbineer and then at the last moment Obama demanded another 200 billion in tax increases, which killed the compromise. Sorry but that isn't the Republican House's fault...that's the fault of a President who TALKS compromise to the American people but then expects the other side to MAKE the compromises.

Let me get this straight...

According to you...unemployment was at 8%...then went to 10%...and then "improved" BACK to 8%? You're kidding right? Since when is it an "improvement" when something that you're trying to fix gets much worse and then returns to where it started? We spent a trillion dollars in borrowed stimulus money to "improve" to where we were when we started?

And you accuse others of distorting the facts? Now THAT is funny!

They have. Suffer it.

I have Jake and Candy corn on ignore
there desperate ans are angry that those they have supported lied to them
I would do the same

They care nothing about debating the issues or the failed policies of the last 6 years of the democratic party

Let me get this straight...

According to you...unemployment was at 8%...then went to 10%...and then "improved" BACK to 8%? You're kidding right? Since when is it an "improvement" when something that you're trying to fix gets much worse and then returns to where it started? We spent a trillion dollars in borrowed stimulus money to "improve" to where we were when we started?

And you accuse others of distorting the facts? Now THAT is funny!

Your post knocks it out of the park
we are about the same place we were in 2009, Jan
There has been about 200, 000 jobs created sense he was elected and is you take away those who have left the work force sense BHO election his UE rate is close to 11%

The cuts are:

Ending the massive subsidy (kickback) to insurance compnies

Cracking down on medicare and medicaid fraud

Setting spending caps on providers.

This has saved over 700 billion. It did not cost over 700 billion.

Please stop with the lame propaganda.

You first.

Forum List

Back