Why Not Trump? Point No. 1

When I am asked why I would never give Donald Trump my vote for POTUS, I could go on for hours. I will lay out my reasons on these pages.

Point number 1.

Donald Trump does not possess the level of knowledge required to perform the job of president. This is, of course, not something that can be measured. I'm not talking IQ. I'm talking intellectual curiosity. I'm talking knowledge base. He does not have it. He is the least knowledgable presidential nominee since I became eligible to vote....it's not even close.

I could give hundreds of examples to support this claim....but I will stop at one in the interest of brevity.

Recently, the man has roundly criticized our military leaders and our President for the fact that Iraqi led forces let ISIS know that they were going to retake the city of Mosul. He's claimed to know better than these leaders....and he bemoans the lack of "surprise".

This is a silly argument offered by an unknowledgeable man. Every military leader who has commented on this has said as much. Trump has said that he can teach them how to invade a city.

So....point number 1. He's lacks a knowledge base and is not interested in learning. This alone is a deal breaker for me.

How about voting for America?

.....these two pillars of America are at stake:

Trump promises to embrace the Constitution....Bill's wife promises the very opposite: to fight against free speech.

Trump supports American sovereignty....Bill's wife admitted she favors open borders.

How tough is that choice???

Trump doesn't know enough about either of those subjects to convince me that he is for or against anything.

How odd for you to post in a thread which you didn't start! You feeling OK?

think about it, Donald is so worried about being loved, being the best, being remembered as great in history. I think those qualities are going to make him do what is right for the country. His ego will not stand walking out in shame like the Kenyan is going to be doing when he leaves office.

That is ridiculous. He doesn't know anything.

He's not done what's right for his own community this far. Why would he change now?

The Kenyan? Are you one of the idiots?
no, I am not one of the idiots, I thought I had made it perfectly clear that I would not vote for Hillary under any circumstance.

When I am asked why I would never give Donald Trump my vote for POTUS, I could go on for hours. I will lay out my reasons on these pages.

Point number 1.

Donald Trump does not possess the level of knowledge required to perform the job of president. This is, of course, not something that can be measured. I'm not talking IQ. I'm talking intellectual curiosity. I'm talking knowledge base. He does not have it. He is the least knowledgable presidential nominee since I became eligible to vote....it's not even close.

I could give hundreds of examples to support this claim....but I will stop at one in the interest of brevity.

Recently, the man has roundly criticized our military leaders and our President for the fact that Iraqi led forces let ISIS know that they were going to retake the city of Mosul. He's claimed to know better than these leaders....and he bemoans the lack of "surprise".

This is a silly argument offered by an unknowledgeable man. Every military leader who has commented on this has said as much. Trump has said that he can teach them how to invade a city.

So....point number 1. He's lacks a knowledge base and is not interested in learning. This alone is a deal breaker for me.

Trump promises to embrace the Constitution....Bill's wife promises the very opposite: to fight against free speech.

Trump supports American sovereignty....Bill's wife admitted she favors open borders.

Embrace the constitution? 1/2 his talking points are unconstitutional.
which of his talking points specifically would you say are unconstitutional .

Point number 1.

What knowledge?

Clinton could not beat him at the debates even after she was fed the questions.

At this point, not being a professional politician (or fraud like Clinton) is only an advantage. Holy hell, these people are so detached from the world that they can't even operate email anymore!

One post for you, dummy. Clinton won all three debates easily and was fed ZERO questions in any of them. Peace.

Point number 1.

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????
Why would any American government wish to deprive a class of people of their first amendment rights?

Why?

" Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates
Trump said near the end of his speech that he would
rescind the IRS rule preventing churches from endorsing candidates.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.”

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect."

Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

Point number 1.

Trump doesn't know enough about either of those subjects to convince me that he is for or against anything.

How odd for you to post in a thread which you didn't start! You feeling OK?

I notice you didn't deny that the candidate you champion denies the Supreme Court's role of being wed to the Constitution....

...nor that Bill's wife (her only achievement) has stated her wish for open borders.

Yet you probably still claim to be American.

How odd.

Point number 1.

What knowledge?

Clinton could not beat him at the debates even after she was fed the questions.

At this point, not being a professional politician (or fraud like Clinton) is only an advantage. Holy hell, these people are so detached from the world that they can't even operate email anymore!

One post for you, dummy. Clinton won all three debates easily and was fed ZERO questions in any of them. Peace.

It wouldn't be the first time, she is a known cheater.

Also she certainly didn't win, unless you ask CNN... who was it again that gave her the questions? Yup, that network.

Point number 1.

So he is a typical leftist. You should love him.

Point number 1.

Please. Don't troll the thread, my religious nutbag friend. Your every thought is clouded by the fact that you believe in a sky fairy and think your devotion to a fake God is something to be proud of.

You dislike Trump, right? You'd never vote for him, would you? How about just nodding in agreement like AN HONEST PERSON WOULD?

Point number 1.

Stop and frisk expansion.

Banning Muslims from the us

Throwing his political rivals in jail .

Banning abortion .

Those come to mind right away . There's others I'm sure .

Point number 1.

Please. Don't troll the thread, my religious nutbag friend. Your every thought is clouded by the fact that you believe in a sky fairy and think your devotion to a fake God is something to be proud of.

You dislike Trump, right? You'd never vote for him, would you? How about just nodding in agreement like AN HONEST PERSON WOULD?

Because no honest person can ignore the fact that you've been defending the exact same thing youre complaining about for the last two terms. And doing the same thing with Hillary.

But then again you were never an honest person so what would you know about what an honest person would do

And for the life of me I am shocked so many people are buying into my bullshit....

View attachment 96290

Lol! What has Trump ever done to help America ? He's only ever helped himself .
Trump_International_Hotel_and_Tower_(Chicago)_-_DSC09402.JPG

Point number 1.

Because no honest person can ignore the fact that you've been defending the exact same thing youre complaining about for the last two terms. And doing the same thing with Hillary.

But then again you were never an honest person so what would you know about what an honest person would do

I'll try once. Do YOU think Donald Trump is intellectually prepared to be the President of the United States? This is a yes or no question.

Point number 1.

Just as most Trump supporters lack a knowledge base and are not interested in learning.

Indeed, the Trump ‘campaign’ is motivated by a desire to spread only ignorance, fear, and hate.

Point number 1.

Banning abortion .

"Those come to mind right away ."

Now, now....they couldn't arrive at a place that doesn't exist....

Your examples are lies.....lies of omission. You left out the modifiers in each case.

Point number 1.

I'll try once. Do YOU think Donald Trump is intellectually prepared to be the President of the United States? This is a yes or no question.

Do you imagine that Bill's wive is the smartest woman in the world?

1. "I rest easier at night knowing that Hillary Clinton, not only the smartest woman on earth, but also the potential next President of the United States, is the candidate most likely to bring about change."
Michael Patrick Leahy: Hillary Clinton, Smartest Woman on Earth, and Agent of Change

Here's what Newsweek says the Liberal in chief believes:

2. "But they found each other, stayed together, and as weird as their marriage is, it does make some sense. Each thinks the other is the smartest person in the world."
Why Bill Clinton’s elegant love letter to Hillary was sly and effective

3. "Worse still, the flunkie in this article’s title recently served as secretary of state! Back in the 1990’s when she served as first lady (co-president, some say) Hillary Clinton was widely known as “The Smartest Woman in the World.” Her husband supposedly coined the term,"
‘The Smartest Woman in the World’ Flunks Her Foreign Policy Exam

4. 2011 | Common opinion
The following is are the results of a street poll conducted by American chemical engineer Libb Thims with the query: "name the three smartest women of all time", the results shown in descending order of popularity of response. [7]

Street Poll | Smartest woman ever

clip_image001.jpg

Marie Curie

clip_image002.jpg

Cleopatra

Hillary Clinton

(coattail celebrity)
Hillary Clinton, to note: is more of a coattail celebrity name, in vogue at the moment; intellectually, she failed the DC bar exam three times; and had to retake it in Arkansas to pass.
IQ: 150+ | Smartest woman ever - Hmolpedia

Point number 1.

Banning abortion .

stop and frisk questionable depending on the reason someone is stopped.
banning muslims, not unconstitutional to stop someone from coming into the country
throwing Hillary in jail, you are like most taking it out of context but not unconstitutional.
banning abortion, would have to be done through the supreme court, which would make it constitutional.
next. But please try harder before you make these false statements.

Point number 1.

1. "I rest easier at night knowing that Hillary Clinton, not only the smartest woman on earth, but also the potential next President of the United States, is the candidate most likely to bring about change."
Michael Patrick Leahy: Hillary Clinton, Smartest Woman on Earth, and Agent of Change

2. "But they found each other, stayed together, and as weird as their marriage is, it does make some sense. Each thinks the other is the smartest person in the world."

3. "Worse still, the flunkie in this article’s title recently served as secretary of state! Back in the 1990’s when she served as first lady (co-president, some say) Hillary Clinton was widely known as “The Smartest Woman in the World.” Her husband supposedly coined the term,"

4. 2011 | Common opinion
The following is are the results of a street poll conducted by American chemical engineer Libb Thims with the query: "name the three smartest women of all time", the results shown in descending order of popularity of response. [7]

clip_image001.jpg

Marie Curie

clip_image002.jpg

Cleopatra

Hillary Clinton

(coattail celebrity)
Hillary Clinton, to note: is more of a coattail celebrity name, in vogue at the moment; intellectually, she failed the DC bar exam three times; and had to retake it in Arkansas to pass.
In any case she makes Trump look like a political retard. Trump also must scare the hell out of the Republican party, as it could mean an end to this conservative party and that will make three conservative parties that have gone down the tubes.

Last edited:

4. 2011 | Common opinion

clip_image001.jpg

Marie Curie

clip_image002.jpg

Cleopatra

Hillary Clinton

(coattail celebrity)
In any case she makes Trump look like a political retard. Trump also must scare the hell out of the Republican party, as it could mean an end to this conservative party and that will make three conservative parties that have gone down the tubes.

OK....you can have a turn at being revealed as a dunce:
Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????
Why would any American government wish to deprive a class of people of their first amendment rights?

Why?

" Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates
Trump said near the end of his speech that he would
rescind the IRS rule preventing churches from endorsing candidates.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.”

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect."

Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

Now....see if you can answer the way an American would.....

Forum List

Back