Why none of the Judges in the Trump Cases will Ever Order him Incarcerated

The system won't end WHEN Trump goes to prison.
2023%2004%2001%20Banana%20Republic.jpg

It won't happen. Not ever. It's a TDS pipe dream.

Plenty of posters here would absolutely send Trump to the slammer if they had the power. But they don't have the power and they never will.

The judges who do have the power? Many of them are TDS hardcases, with family members who are Democratic activists. They hate Trump with every bit as much passion as posters on here, and maybe more because hating Trump is literally their lives, and livelihoods.

But . . .

They are vested in the system, and they know that locking Trump up while he is the frontrunner for president would put the system in grave danger.

I don't mean "vested in the system" as in they think it's a rilly, rilly good system. I mean that they have made their lives in the system. To take the latest example, the Judge in the fraudulent fraud case. He is a judge, making a much better salary than his skills would justify in a free market, and his daughter runs a multi-million dollar Democratic Party fundraising organization.

He is not going to endanger the democratic republic that has made his livelihood and made his daughter wealthy. The U.S. Consitution is like the U.S. Dollar: it has value only because people believe it has value. That perception must be maintained or the people benefiting from it will lose and lose big.

Election irregularities from 2020 made people mad enough to turn out in droves in 2024. Try to take away their right to vote for the candidate of their choice and they will get mad enough to believe voting doesn't mean anything.

That happens and the U.S. Constitution could go the way of the Weimar Republic's Papiermark. This is what money looked like once Germans realized that it was phony:

View attachment 926291

Convince the American people that voting is phony, and those judges will find themselves at the mercy of whatever system replaces the one they will have destroyed. It won't be pretty, because they always hang the people who used to have power first. Especially the lawyers.
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the possibility of Chutkan sending his ass to prison. I know my Jamaican immigrants. They believe in equality under the law. That means if anyone else had done what Trump had done as was before her court would she send them to prison? If the answer is yes and Trump is convicted then his ass is going to prison too because she's not going to see any difference between him and any other criminal defendant as far as facing the same consequences anyone else in her court would. He may need special consideration because of the risk he faces in prison but those security concerns are the prisons and the secret services job to figure out.

The judges who do have the power? Many of them are TDS hardcases, with family members who are Democratic activists. They hate Trump with every bit as much passion as posters on here, and maybe more because hating Trump is literally their lives, and livelihoods.

But . . .

They are vested in the system, and they know that locking Trump up while he is the frontrunner for president would put the system in grave danger.

What about after he loses in Nov?

Plenty of posters here would absolutely send Trump to the slammer if they had the power. But they don't have the power and they never will.

But . . .

I don't mean "vested in the system" as in they think it's a rilly, rilly good system. I mean that they have made their lives in the system. To take the latest example, the Judge in the fraudulent fraud case. He is a judge, making a much better salary than his skills would justify in a free market, and his daughter runs a multi-million dollar Democratic Party fundraising organization.

He is not going to endanger the democratic republic that has made his livelihood and made his daughter wealthy. The U.S. Consitution is like the U.S. Dollar: it has value only because people believe it has value. That perception must be maintained or the people benefiting from it will lose and lose big.

Election irregularities from 2020 made people mad enough to turn out in droves in 2024. Try to take away their right to vote for the candidate of their choice and they will get mad enough to believe voting doesn't mean anything.

That happens and the U.S. Constitution could go the way of the Weimar Republic's Papiermark. This is what money looked like once Germans realized that it was phony:

View attachment 926291

Convince the American people that voting is phony, and those judges will find themselves at the mercy of whatever system replaces the one they will have destroyed. It won't be pretty, because they always hang the people who used to have power first. Especially the lawyers.

I would go as far to say, Trump has caused irreparable damage to the minds of most Lefties.

But . . .

View attachment 926291

Just to make sure I understand. You believe that the Judges won’t sentence Trump to Prison because they are afraid of being lynched by Rabid Trump Supporters who will be focused on law and order?

True, we did not own the Panama Canal. But it is a strategic interest President Carter negotiated away—a huge mistake.

It was the morally correct thing to do, the Canal Zone was an abomination that literally split a country in half for our own gain.

That resulted in President Clinton accepting bids for the canal until Communist China won. Now, Communist China owns and operates the ports at both ends of the greatly enlarged and improved canal. Gee, what could go wrong?

Indeed, how dare the country of Panama prosper from their own fucking canal.

China is also building a training facility in Cuba. Go figure!

OH dear....the US literally has a hundred thousands of troops within reach of China but the snowflakes here freak out over something like this

What about after he loses in Nov?
I don't see how that will happen, but I'll play what if.

It will depend on whether he announces no more runs for president, or announces that he will run again in 2028.

If he will run again, the cases will continue, but no judge will lock him up, for the reasons I've stated. If he credibly claims that he will not run again, the cases will be dropped on various pre-texts, to free up the DOJ to go after De Santis, or whoever else Biden's, Wray's and Garland's handlers decide is the biggest threat to the Democrat's desire for complete control of the election process.

But . . .

View attachment 926291

It's called a two tiered justice system for a reason

Just to make sure I understand. You believe that the Judges won’t sentence Trump to Prison because they are afraid of being lynched by Rabid Trump Supporters who will be focused on law and order?
No, you did not understand if that's what you got out of it.

Glad you asked.

I don't see how that will happen, but I'll play what if.

It will depend on whether he announces no more runs for president, or announces that he will run again in 2028.

If he will run again, the cases will continue, but no judge will lock him up, for the reasons I've stated. If he credibly claims that he will not run again, the cases will be dropped on various pre-texts, to free up the DOJ to go after De Santis, or whoever else Biden's, Wray's and Garland's handlers decide is the biggest threat to the Democrat's desire for complete control of the election process.

So, what you are saying is that someone running for POTUS is above the law and should never be jailed no matter what.

Got it.

Thanks for clearing that up

No, that's what you wish I said.

That is what you said. You said as long as Trump is running for POTUS he will not get put in jail, i.e. he is above the law.

Or does the "above the law" thing only apply to Trump and anyone else running for POUTS is fair game?

That is what you said. You said as long as Trump is running for POTUS he will not get put in jail, i.e. he is above the law.
"Not get put in jail," is not the same as "above the law."
Or does the "above the law" thing only apply to Trump and anyone else running for POUTS is fair game?
Not at all. The policy of not prosecuting viable candidates for president was first applied by the DOJ/FBI to H. Clinton.

But . . .

View attachment 926291

So, in other words... even though you idiots keep claiming that the whole legal system is "out to get" your orange loser and make sure he will not be able to compete in the election... every single judge involved in trying his case will make sure that your fuhrer stays out of prison?

Did I get that right?

Forum List

Back