Why none of the Judges in the Trump Cases will Ever Order him Incarcerated

It wasn't our canal, and the Senate ratified that treaty. (Also, the Canal was probably untenable in any case.)
True, we did not own the Panama Canal. But it is a strategic interest President Carter negotiated away—a huge mistake.

That resulted in President Clinton accepting bids for the canal until Communist China won. Now, Communist China owns and operates the ports at both ends of the greatly enlarged and improved canal. Gee, what could go wrong?

I do not know what you mean by tenable. Any canal is difficult to defend, but that does not mean it is not worth a mighty defense. You probably don't know or care that Communist China also owns a considerable interest in the Longbeach seaport. One of the largest in the world. Gee, what could go wrong?

China is also building a training facility in Cuba. Go figure!

Agreed. House arrest (or something similar) at worst. The 2020 election was the most examined in history. It was shown to be a proper election with no more fraud than previous elections.

Bullshit. Three different States are now known to have experienced massive vote fraud.

And look at you, prior to this you declared many times that there was no vote fraud.

Now you say it is no more than normal.

Pick your lies and stick with them.

Bullshit. Three different States are now known to have experienced massive vote fraud.
Zero proof of any such nonsense you speak.
And look at you, prior to this you declared many times that there was no vote fraud.
No, I said there was no massive voter fraud.
Now you say it is no more than normal.
As I have pretty much always said
Pick your lies and stick with them.
Gee, ex mod, you sound more defeated than usual.

Zero proof of any such nonsense you speak.

No, I said there was no massive voter fraud.

As I have pretty much always said

Gee, ex mod, you sound more defeated than usual.

No, you have constantly claimed that there is no such thing as vote fraud.

Now you modify your lie and expect us to not remember what you said.

BTW, who pays you, the DNC, or the CCP?

Enquiring minds want to know...

Nice to see you are still deluded, Seymour.

Trump is not bigger than the system. He's one man.
MAGA Americans are bigger than the system, shitbird.

Keep that in mind.

Bigger and stronger than all Leftist Shitlords, the military and all LEOs in America, too.

That's the way our American government was designed, you malformed miscreant.

Biden did not get the most legitimate votes ever in America.

That's a very bold lie pushed by Democrats and the MSM. (their propaganda arm)

No, you have constantly claimed that there is no such thing as vote fraud.
I may have said it as short hand a time or two but the message was that there was no massive voter fraud.

The fact that you can't prove massive voter fraud took place is a huge problem for you.
Now you modify your lie and expect us to not remember what you said.
Feel free to quote me if you can.

Hmmm...tell that to the hundred or so that are still in jail up in DC.
Karma is ingrained into this world. God made it that way.

How many of those do you think are justifiably incarcerated?

Yeah, you don't think, you just parrot and emote what they tell you to.

This is exactly the goal of the Marxist left. To topple the system.
That is their stated goal, and maybe the poorest of the workers and the college students sincerely want that to happen. But a judge is the epitome of a person benefiting from the system, and so is his multi-million dollar fundraising daughter. They would not want the system to end, becuase they have such a lucrative place in it.

No... The people did not say no to Trump... some people did and by the looks of things more of those people are now saying yes to Trump....

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016
He lost Congress in 2018
He lost the Senate and the White House in 2020
Despite all the voter suppresion, gerrymandering, etc. His candidates lost in 2022.

He'll lose again. Except this time, if he tries any shit, the government will be ready.

That is their stated goal, and maybe the poorest of the workers and the college students sincerely want that to happen. But a judge is the epitome of a person benefiting from the system, and so is his multi-million dollar fundraising daughter. They would not want the system to end, becuase they have such a lucrative place in it.

The system won't end WHEN Trump goes to prison.

MAGA Americans are bigger than the system, shitbird.

MAGA is a small angry minority. The only thing that keeps you afloat is that too many Republicans just go along with you when they should know better.

When Trump is defeated, you will be amazed how many of you will deny you ever supported him.

Biden did not get the most legitimate votes ever in America.

Yup, he did. He'll do better this next time.

MAGA is a small angry minority. The only thing that keeps you afloat is that too many Republicans just go along with you when they should know better.

When Trump is defeated, you will be amazed how many of you will deny you ever supported him.

Yup, he did. He'll do better this next time.
Yep, you're not very bright.

Where were all those Biden supporters after he won? Where were all the Biden yard signs?

The fact is, there's a lot of non-people attached to that 81 million votes counted.

Last edited:
Trump lost the popular vote in 2016
He lost Congress in 2018
He lost the Senate and the White House in 2020
Despite all the voter suppresion, gerrymandering, etc. His candidates lost in 2022.

He'll lose again. Except this time, if he tries any shit, the government will be ready.
Dude you had better get use to the idea of a Trump second term because this race is already over unless the dems switch horses and go with JFK Jr....
Gas is going to be back up to where it was 2 years ago at record highs which means food will follow just in time for voting to begin....

I've never put a yard sign out in my life. I've voted in every presidential election since 1980.
1712156127564.png

Forum List

Back