Why no thread on cooking?

...No chopped up dead animals.....

= no flavor
On the contrary, it was super flavorful. Without the after-taste of exploitation, torture and needless killing.
Do you wear your pussy hat while ‘cooking?’
No, I laugh at people who wear those hats. But since you brought it up, pussies are people who think they're macho but pick on those not their own size, defenseless babies. In other words, people like you. And these guys...

piglet-thumping.jpg

kidnapping-calves-1024px-min-1.jpg

Don't want to get far from spaghetti here, but just want to ask if you KNEW what those pictures were about.. Dead new bornes are a fact of life on a ranch.. And those piglets were NOT tortured or slaughtered there.. Neither was the calf whose MOM seems to be standing in the stall behind..

EMOTIONS are OK... Writing your own truth for a random pic -- is just speculation...

Why does Quinoa have to taste like crap.......?
Yeah, and the texture is strange unless you cut it with other flours. Like for healthy pizza dough you could use 1/3 each of whole wheat, quinoa, and coconut flours, or other variations like that. Always use some kind of good olive oil ( something you never get at the fast chains - they use cheap vegetable oil generally ) and try Greek yogurt instead of water and yeast.
I also use Canola oil......... No I don't want to hear all the GMO crap and debunked urban myths surrounding Canola oil. Not interested so save your time and breath. Yes I use olive oil, sesame oil and peanut oils for different recipes and I never use vegetable oil as it's mostly corn oil and there's more than enough corn product in too many foods.

Then you probably wouldn't like the bacon drippings that I use for almost everything I cook inside. Even meatloaf is better with wrap of woven bacon.

= no flavor
On the contrary, it was super flavorful. Without the after-taste of exploitation, torture and needless killing.
No, I laugh at people who wear those hats. But since you brought it up, pussies are people who think they're macho but pick on those not their own size, defenseless babies. In other words, people like you. And these guys...

piglet-thumping.jpg

Don't want to get far from spaghetti here, but just want to ask if you KNEW what those pictures were about.. Dead new bornes are a fact of life on a ranch.. And those piglets were NOT tortured or slaughtered there.. Neither was the calf whose MOM seems to be standing in the stall behind..

EMOTIONS are OK... Writing your own truth for a random pic -- is just speculation...

Yes, I do know what the pictures are about. And I'm sorry, but you're simply wrong, pigs and piglets ARE tortured, in a number of ways. The first pic I posted was showing a common practice on many of these farms called "thumping" or "PACing" (pounding against concrete) which is a way they kill the runts, or piglets who are unlikely to meet "market weight" by the time they're slaughtered. These are not "dead newborns" the piglets are ALIVE before being pounded against the concrete, that's the whole point, they're being killed, and in a brutal, evil way. Often, they are still alive after being "thumped" and they lay their in agony, trying to breathe as they slowly die on the floor. This practice often takes place right in front of the piglet's mother and siblings.

A couple videos for you:

As for the second pic, that is a picture of newborn calf being taken away from his mother which is STANDARD PRACTICE in the dairy industry. It doesn't matter if it's a big factory farm or a smaller farm, they all take babies away from mothers (so that the calf doesn't drink the milk meant for him, that they want to sell to YOU.) Again, these are not dead newborns, they are alive when they are callously dragged away from their mothers, causing deep distress to both the mother and the baby.

I didn't mean to get off topic here, or get into this discussion, but I had to reply to you. Because you kinda implied that I was being dishonest, but it seems that you (like most people) aren't aware of the cruel practices that take place everyday in the animals industries.

Last edited:

= no flavor

piglet-thumping.jpg

Yes, I do know what the pictures are about. And I'm sorry, but you're simply wrong, pigs and piglets ARE tortured, in a number of ways. The first pic I posted was showing a common practice on many of these farms called "thumping" or "PACing" (pounding against concrete) which is a way they kill the runts, or piglets who are unlikely to meet "market weight" by the time they're slaughtered. These are not "dead newborns" the piglets are ALIVE before being pounded against the concrete, that's the whole point, they're being killed, and in a brutal, evil way. Often, they are still alive after being "thumped" and they lay their in agony, trying to breathe as they slowly die on the floor. This practice often takes place right in front of the piglet's mother and siblings.

A couple videos for you:

As for the second pic, that is a picture of newborn calf being taken away from his mother which is STANDARD PRACTICE in the dairy industry. It doesn't matter if it's a big factory farm or a smaller farm, they all take babies away from mothers (so that the calf doesn't drink the milk meant for him, that they want to sell to YOU.) Again, these are not dead newborns, they are alive when they are callously dragged away from their mothers, causing deep distress to both the mother and the baby.

I didn't mean to get off topic here, or get into this discussion, but I had to reply to you. Because you kinda implied that I was being dishonest, but it seems that you (like most people) aren't aware of the cruel practices that take place everyday in the animals industries.

Dairy farmers don't get cows pregnant for no reason.. If it's a male, I imagine they might do that. But on the other hand -- if there was a MARKET for raising those male calves, they would sell them to those people and the practice would end.

Why does Quinoa have to taste like crap.......?
Yeah, and the texture is strange unless you cut it with other flours. Like for healthy pizza dough you could use 1/3 each of whole wheat, quinoa, and coconut flours, or other variations like that. Always use some kind of good olive oil ( something you never get at the fast chains - they use cheap vegetable oil generally ) and try Greek yogurt instead of water and yeast.
I also use Canola oil......... No I don't want to hear all the GMO crap and debunked urban myths surrounding Canola oil. Not interested so save your time and breath. Yes I use olive oil, sesame oil and peanut oils for different recipes and I never use vegetable oil as it's mostly corn oil and there's more than enough corn product in too many foods.

Then you probably wouldn't like the bacon drippings that I use for almost everything I cook inside. Even meatloaf is better with wrap of woven bacon.
Kinda misread what I was sayin'.......... Never said I didn't like or didn't use bacon.

Dairy farmers don't get cows pregnant for no reason.. If it's a male, I imagine they might do that. But on the other hand -- if there was a MARKET for raising those male calves, they would sell them to those people and the practice would end.

Heh heh. She caught you off-guard, huh.

Forum List

Back