Why Must They Do It The Hard Way Too?

Originally posted by Dartayan
..you know what the funny answer to that is, the Middle East is a Dessert ! all this talk about OPEC haveing us by the balls, whetre do you think they get their food from !, North America ! we couls starve them out, yiour sons and daughters are going to die so George W and his cronnies can get richer

Give me back my 99 cents a gallon super and i'll be happy. I'm a capitalist and if somebody gets rich well.... thats capitalism. We can't all have the same amount in our bank account you economic redistribution liberal!

hahaha you guys are too much, kc the only flank that you know about that is open is just above your neck, whick no doubt has caused your South too greatly expand, greatly expand to no doubt enormous and quite a distasteful enormous mass.

OK, lets get this started you want some come get some you frozen Canadain. Why did your country help in afganistan? because acording to you we want the whole mid-east. yet Canada waves no flag in afganistan. That should be simple answer it. i don't know about you but imperalism is probally the last thing on Canada's mind.

..you know what the funny answer to that is, the Middle East is a Dessert ! all this talk about OPEC haveing us by the balls, whetre do you think they get their food from !, North America ! we couls starve them out, yiour sons and daughters are going to die so George W and his cronnies can get richer

OK were in the world do you get this, the pres does not take in any spoils from war...we don't live in rome. Canada is getting rich too. Oh no not your lovely Canada. Makeing money...for shame. tell you what with out Bush a few more buildings would have fallen and a few thousand more people would have died before any but Bush would have acted. I tell you what i used to think Canadians were just cold americans, well you've proven me wrong. You are missplassed Europeans. I think I hear Charac calling he wants his snow globe back.

..I belong to a retarded club ? any-one who dies not think this is about oil is an ignoramus, period, that was my original point, whether or not is is a strategical imperatiff, that I do not know, but the faact that most yanks don"t even give two turds to find out is abysmal, " home of the brave and land of the free", give me a break . land of the lazy and home of the overwieght is more like it, you're all big talkers but not one of you would join up and actually do some fighting, I wish I was a tough guys living out my fantasies in cyber spcae.

..have I joined a retarded club ? any-one who dies not think this is about oil is an ignoramus, period, that was my original point, whether or not is is a strategical imperatiff, that I do not know, but the faact that most yanks don"t even give two turds to find out is abysmal, " home of the brave and land of the free", give me a break . land of the lazy and home of the overwieght is more like it, you're all big talkers but not one of you would join up and actually do some fighting, bunch of wanna be tough guys living out you fantasies in cyber spcae.

You better watch it man, there are a lot of prior service guys in here. I'm in the Guard, I'll sit ideally by while you prove to me you are an idiot but don't question my patriotism. You @#$%

Sorry guy's! maybe you wanna smack me in the ass a little t'll my shoe's fall off! I think I would like that!

you know mabey it's possible that the other side of your argument is right. Cause you haven't proven anything, all you do is talk, talk, talk. Mabey the cold weather has messed up your mind. or mabey the fact that your country is PROTECTED by mine. Either way your mind is messed up and you have no idea what this war is all about.
It's about the 3,000+ who died on 9-11 in New York and Washington
It's about the 200+ people who died in Madrid on 3-11
It's about freeing a repressed society in the cradel of civilization
It's about calming a region
Hell it's about saving you and your family from the threat of an attack, because guess what, the terrorists don't care that you're a Canadain, they'll kill you just as they'ld look at you. You have no idea what this war is about. So shutup and go play some hockey or something, because now your ignorince is making me mad.

Sorry guy's! maybe you wanna smack me in the ass a little t'll my shoe's fall off! I think I would like that!

I bet you would

Seriously Dart... do you have anythingto add here in the form of discussion and/or debate? It seems so far the only thing you can do is sling around insults while you sit on your ass up there in good 'ol Canada while being protected by your neighbors to the south. I'd actually like to read something legible out of your sorry ass... even though that may be just a pipe dream on my part.

You are really beginning to bore me.

I am just a geek behind a computer, but is'nt this fun! I am starting to feel tingly all over! you boy's are fresh!!!

.. any-one who dies not think this is about oil is an ignoramus, period, " home of the brave and land of the free", give me a break . land of the lazy and home of the overwieght is more like it, you're all big talkers but not one of you would join up and actually do some fighting, I wish I was a tough guys living out my fantasies in cyber spcae.

according to American Websters dictionary, ignnoramus; a Frenchman hiding in canada...that would be Dartayan...as for your statements about the Brave and free, jealously will get you no-where. and as for fighting, your France, what the fuck do you know about fighting, all the france do is get their asses handed to them and The Americans save the day...as usual. If you careto have a debate, then lets debate...otherwise keep the blithering tirades to yourself.

I've said it before i'll say it again this guy is a TROLL
:trolls:

you're lucky it's late here otherwise i know about three or four members who would love to tear you a new one, frenchie!!

the 30,000 dollar question is.....How long will Frenchie make it?
1 day?
2 days?
12 hours?
6 hours?
100 posts?
20 posts?
or other? you be the judge.

I'm a little cutie, dont you think? KC, you can tear me a new one anytime! let's get silly together, what do you say?

I'm a little cutie, dont you think? KC, you can tear me a new one anytime! let's get silly together, what do you say?

you know at first this was issue bassed but along time ago you abadoned that avenue of debat. So you know what i'm not even going to repond to that. You are a child no doubt, please keep your homoerotic fantasies to your self.

Hey have you noticed you still haven't answered a single question YET!!!!!

Forum List

Back