Why Must They Do It The Hard Way Too?

Originally posted by Dartayan
..you people are pathetic, let me guess its the same 4-5 losers here every night who the second that someone comes along and points out the ridiculuosly obvious, that you dumbasses are letting your leaders attempt to seize the middle east, and inceredibly you are so naive you actually think its possible, that you get together and all yell troll, welll boo hoo, enjhoy each others company because apparrently no one else can get along with you.

The only loser here is you. I'll guarantee you that every other member here can cite a source and backup their claims when they make a post.

You spell like a 3rd grader. I'm sure there are plenty of smart Canadians, and you've just made them appear smarter.

..Zhukov you at least answered my original queation the rest of them, didn't have the guts, and before you go after Iran you had better pacify Afghanistan, which any-ione who really know what is goping on there, which counts out kc, realizes outside of Kabul the Warlords reign

zuk,
did you make the map or did you get it off a military website?

Dart,

Answer just one question that we have given you, just one. That's all I want man please just answer one question. Hell answer you're own if oyu must but answer one, because it looks like you'll be taking the long walk off a short pier pretty soon here.

..Zhukov you at least answered my original queation the rest of them, didn't have the guts,

And what about my question in the other thread, hypocrite? Oh, that's right, it was just more drooling babble from a clueless Canadian.

..Zhukov you at least answered my original queation the rest of them, didn't have the guts, and before you go after Iran you had better pacify Afghanistan, which any-ione who really know what is goping on there, which counts out kc, realizes outside of Kabul the Warlords reign

and what sir , do you know of anything. you haven't yet talked about anything but wako tactics, and stupid qoutes that don't exsist. You're pushing my buttons now. I was just ammused at your posts now it is ON BABY. Tell me where is some link, or source back up your mouth man because it's going a mile a minute.

nice map, to bad this thread has been compramized by the TROLL.

I should clarify. I didn't make the whole map. I just found a nice topographic and drew battle plans on it. I don't want anyone thinking I actually wrote in all the little names. I'm not that bored.

very nice job bud!! but I do hope it doesnt transgress that far..the rag-heads know by now we dont take no shit, or at the least very friggin little....thank you G.W. a Prez with balls!

nice map i would suggest a southern kick though. that's just me. the south seems to open, posible flank. mabey, but as i said just me.

hahaha you guys are too much, kc the only flank that you know about that is open is just above your neck, whick no doubt has caused your South too greatly expand, greatly expand to no doubt enormous and quite a distasteful enormous mass.

Originally posted by kcmcdonald
nice map i would suggest a southern kick though. that's just me. the south seems to open, posible flank. mabey, but as i said just me.

Pervez is unlikely to allow an attack to come directly from Pakistan, and the blue dots (inaccurately) represent special forces dropped into the mountain regions to co-ordinate native insurgent support a la the Northern Alliance.

Hey Dart i'll admit it, either way if we went into the Middle East for democracy or for oil don't bother me. The way I see it OPEC has had us by the balls forever and now as they say "revenge is a bitch". I say when all this is done we back up every oil tanker that sails under an American flag into the Persian Gulf and loot the hell out of that area for their oil, that'll show em we don't take no shit. I'm sick of these Arabs and their terrorist crap!

you kill me dart.
We were not even talking about you, hell something i haven't been able to do all night and then you come back, man your like a nat that won't go away, oh and you still have not answered any questions, are you going to bait me all night, i'll be here for a while.

..you know what the funny answer to that is, the Middle East is a Dessert ! all this talk about OPEC haveing us by the balls, whetre do you think they get their food from !, North America ! we couls starve them out, yiour sons and daughters are going to die so George W and his cronnies can get richer

Originally posted by Zhukov
Pervez is unlikely to allow an attack to come directly from Pakistan, and the blue dots (inaccurately) represent special forces dropped into the mountain regions to co-ordinate native insurgent support a la the Northern Alliance.

that makes more sense. Yeah good plan none the less, lookout Iran here comes Zhukov and his T-38, Ha Ha,

Forum List

Back