Why modern environmentalism must die

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
No one likes to see companies dumping tons of pollutants in Lake Tahoe.

The fact is, it happens anyways, companies purchase polluting credits.

If people care about the environment, they need to completely dismiss our modern "environmentalists"

At least one of the founders of Greenpeace no longer supports their BS.

At least one of the founders of the Sierra Club no longer supports their BS.

Do you know how they cleaned up the air in Los Angeles? The "environmentalists" closed companies and sent them to China to pollute over there.

Someday in the future the American Democrats and the Chinese will tell us Americans must die because our products polluted Asia.

People support "environmentalism" so they can create a large sector where they can get jobs. These "scientists" make good money and they get sent to places like Cancun to do "research", while they're there they can dip a thermometer in the water and tell us what they think. Sooner or later they're required to report back, and at that point they make up stories.

A BS story sounds a lot better than ,'you know what, I've been in Cancun for 4 years, and I don't know sht'

The arrogance of the science community is unbelievable. I saw a report a couple of years ago where they said "Sharks of never traveled so far into the bay before". Oh really? not 300 years ago? not in 500 BC?

but it's worse than that.

Here in America , we're supposed to have liberty, we CAN NOT have the government and their "scientists" issue fines and taxes on companies, because they have some looney theory the water should be 2 tenths warmer, and the company is the cause.

China is a sovereign nation who won't follow any of our rules, but somehow we need to send them all of our work. It's time to stop acting stupid.

Environmentalism became a monster. The EPA grew into something so destructive it killed everything around it.

If people care about the environment, they need to completely dismiss our modern "environmentalists"

Do you know how they cleaned up the air in Los Angeles? The "environmentalists" closed companies and sent them to China to pollute over there.

Someday in the future the American Democrats and the Chinese will tell us Americans must die because our products polluted Asia.

People support "environmentalism" so they can create a large sector where they can get jobs. These "scientists" make good money and they get sent to places like Cancun to do "research", while they're there they can dip a thermometer in the water and tell us what they think. Sooner or later they're required to report back, and at that point they make up stories.

A BS story sounds a lot better than ,'you know what, I've been in Cancun for 4 years, and I don't know sht'

The arrogance of the science community is unbelievable. I saw a report a couple of years ago where they said "Sharks of never traveled so far into the bay before". Oh really? not 300 years ago? not in 500 BC?

Here in America , we're supposed to have liberty, we CAN NOT have the government and their "scientists" issue fines and taxes on companies, because they have some looney theory the water should be 2 tenths warmer, and the company is the cause.

China is a sovereign nation who won't follow any of our rules, but somehow we need to send them all of our work. It's time to stop acting stupid.

So your argument is that in order to improve the argument we need to stop telling people not to dump shit everywhere, we need to stop telling people they can't pollute loads etc etc?

What a shit argument.

So your argument is that in order to improve the argument we need to stop telling people not to dump shit everywhere, we need to stop telling people they can't pollute loads etc etc?

What a shit argument.

The EPA is a perfect governmental example of diminishing returns. As with any government bureaucracy their primary function is now to maintain and grow the bureaucracy. More and more meaningless regulations in an attempt to justify their continued existence. Most States are better at front line mitigation than the EPA.

If we didn't have the EPA, we'd be in the same shit that China has to deal with every day.
To blame environmentalism for the companies moving to China so they can continue (more profitably) to destroy the planet is so obviously misguided, I'm surprised anyone would be stupid enough to raise it.
Get real! Without the EPA, and the environmentalists, American companies would give us this

smog-surrounds-beijing-1200x899.jpg

The arrogance of the science community is unbelievable.

Fraud is not science.

The Dems and our "US" media like to call 35 fudgebaking fearmongering fraudsters "the scientific community," but in reality most people who actually understand science and practice the scientific method know Global Warming is an incredibly obvious fraud.

Forum List

Back