Why Megyn Kelly Whoring Herself as Villian for Trump like Omarosa on the Apprentice

And Trump would have none of it....because he recognized it as the same kind of tactic that Putin and the Ayatollahs and the rest of the many dangerous sons-of-bitches out there..

Yes- because Fox is so like Putin and the Ayatollahs.......

I love hearing the 'Voice of Conservatives' called that........but......that is....hilarious

We have got a glimpse of the kind of President Trump will be- the kind that runs from strong women and a confrontation he might look bad in.
The more you attempt to impugn Fox News as poison, the more shrill and idiotic you appear.

My Guess:

Trump didn't run from Megyn Kelly, although he likely didn't relish the thought of dealing with her again...just like he learned to leave Carly Fiorina alone...they are both smart women who will take him on.

Trump threw out the fact that he might not attend...about like he has done with them all...probably just bluffing.

And then came Fox's response....which I only read once...would like to see again...but it seemed like they threw down the gauntlet...in a childish and arrogant kind of way.

And Trump would have none of it....because he recognized it as the same kind of tactic that Putin and the Ayatollahs and the rest of the many dangerous sons-of-bitches out there....have been using to make Obama their favorite Butt-Boy... a very special one who brings his own vaseline.

Optimistically: We got a glimpse of the kind of President Trump will be.

Pessimistically: He's bat-shit Crazy....but I think I'll take even that that over what I've had in Washington lately.

Yes, I'll take Crazy...and hope it will turn out to be Crazy like a Fox.
Trump won the debate by his absence.
Brilliant tactical move on his part.
His absence allowed time for the other candidates to rip each other. This exposing their respective weaknesses.
Trump's strategy was to allow someone other than himself take shots at Ted Cruz, his main rival for the nomination. That person doing the best job was Marco Rubio....

The difference between you and me? Between the average Trump follower and me?

I don't call women whores.

Not even when they try to look sexy.

Not Megyn Kelly. Not Trump's third wife.

BIKINI PHOTOS — Jackie Who? Donald Trump’s Wife Could Be Hottest First Lady EVER!

I guess that pardon liberals condoning Bill Cosby

Great attempt at deflection!

Meanwhile- do you also think that Trump's third wife is a 'whore'?

Which of the following is your favorite term for a woman who you feel threatened by?
"bitch," a "dumb blonde," a "whore," a "bimbo," a "skank," a "hooker" or "c**t'?
Why must you libs refer to any woman who asserts herself as "threatening"?
It is YOUR SIDE that is waging a war on women.

I am not the one calling Megyn Kelly a 'whore'- that would be your side.

The side that also calls her
"bitch," a "dumb blonde," a "whore," a "bimbo," a "skank," a "hooker" or "c**t

I don't think Megyn Kelly is threatening- but the OP certainly does.

And Trump would have none of it....because he recognized it as the same kind of tactic that Putin and the Ayatollahs and the rest of the many dangerous sons-of-bitches out there..

I love hearing the 'Voice of Conservatives' called that........but......that is....hilarious

We have got a glimpse of the kind of President Trump will be- the kind that runs from strong women and a confrontation he might look bad in.
The more you attempt to impugn Fox News as poison, the more shrill and idiotic you appear.

LOL- it was one of your one who said Fox News was acting like
as the same kind of tactic that Putin and the Ayatollahs and the rest of the many dangerous sons-of-bitches out there

I think it is frickin hilarious.

Now even Fox News is not nutty enough for the RWNJ's.

Syriusly is right MACAULAY your comparison is ludicrous.

Forum List

Back