What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donald Trump is Evel Knievel

ElmerMudd

Gold Member
Reaction score
What Evel Knievel was to motorcycles Donald Trump is to politics.
Evel and The Donald have parallel personalities. They both have egos bigger than the world and are willing to take big risks.
We know Evel finally crashed and burned in the Snake River canyon. What will happen to The Donald?

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like this. I like this very much.

the_human_being

Gold Member
Reaction score
What Evel Knievel was to motorcycles Donald Trump is to politics.
Evel and The Donald have parallel personalities. They both have egos bigger than the world and are willing to take big risks.
We know Evel finally crashed and burned in the Snake River canyon. What will happen to The Donald?

Well, pretty soon he will become President.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I dunno, but if he doesn't get that money he raised for veterans to the various organizations soon, he's gonna be seen for the money grubbing whore he really is.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There was a chairman of a veteran's organization on the radio yesterday. He said he would prefer Trump and the other candidates go to the debate and talk about what they will do for vets as President rather than pull a stupid publicity stunt like that.

KingOfCars

Independent Thinker
Reaction score
I dunno, but if he doesn't get that money he raised for veterans to the various organizations soon, he's gonna be seen for the money grubbing whore he really is.

He's already seen as a money grubbing whore. We all already know that. For fuck's sake, he admitted it last night in front of the world on CNN about being greedy. That's what people like about him. His forthrightness.

OP
ElmerMudd

ElmerMudd

Gold Member
Reaction score
If Trump is going to crash and burn, I hope he does it before he is in the White House rather than while he is in the White House

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
Fudd was apparently watching The History Channel instead of The Donald last night. :cranky:

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
I live about 20 miles from the Jump site. The ramp is still there, but they've blocked it off with cement barricades. The rockchucks have taken over and are burrowing holes all over.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List