why many believe Trump was one of the best POTUS in modern history !

America isn't done with democracy yet

yeah America has been through tough times before .

1696214735776.png

not a surprise that you dont like Trump ..after all most homosexuals cant stand Trump .

Trump is actually a defender of the lgbt community. Said so himself.

Missed that one didn’t you?

It's obvious why many believe trump was one of the best potus in modern history. They are really stooooopid.
Goddammit, I told you not to pin my irony meter anymore.

You fucktards have no respect for other peoples' meters.

A mix of both. Trump is popular because of his political iconoclasm

ZERO foreign wars.

ZERO.

First time in 80 years.

$2 gas, 1% inflation.

What's not to like?

Mean tweets?

Admit it - YOU were better off under Trump. We all were.

Now thanks to the fucktarded left, we spend 150 billion on unrecyclable bullets, and all of that money could have gone to worthy causes that YOU care about.

Democrats have to be the stupidest bunch of suicidal lemmings ever in history.

i was skeptical when he said he would make Mexico pay for the wall .. but however he did force the Mexican gov to put troops on their side of the border to impede illegal crossings .

i also think he made statements at times that allowed dims to use against him like [there were good people on both sides ] he should have known the left was going to twist those words against him .. his policies were great but sometimes his words caused controversy ! but his policies were good for all Americans !

Trump was lacking in political astuteness [not a politician] and it got him in trouble with some of the things he said ..
As I pointed out; you’ve never disagreed with your blob. You are truly in a cult.

your post is ridiculous ... Trump wouldnt stand a chance at being the nominee much less be the republican leader by a huge margin if he didnt have a track record of success .. so in the lefts opinion beautiful suburbs means no black people or democrats eh ? another example of the lying left twisting words to push a false narrative .
He failed on nearly every one of his major campaign promises.

He didn’t build the wall.
He didn’t replace Obamacare
He didn’t pass an infrastructure bill.
He didn’t stop illegal immigration...
He didn’t end any of the wars we were engaged in when he oozed into office.

You’re in a cult

He failed on nearly every one of his major campaign promises.

He didn’t build the wall.
He didn’t replace Obamacare
He didn’t pass an infrastructure bill.
He didn’t stop illegal immigration...
He didn’t end any of the wars we were engaged in when he oozed into office.

You’re in a cult
The wall? He would have if he was not challenged in court every step of the way.

Obamacare globalist McCain stabbed him in the back and voted against Trump's plan.

The infrastructure bill did not pass because Ryan was the speaker and a globalist shill.

He secured the border.

How many wars were we engaged in 2016?

many on the left wonder why Trump is polling so high with republican voters but if one takes a moment to look at the accomplishments of the Trump admin and its policies it should be no surprise that Trump is viewed by millions as one of the best POTUS in modern history .

Yes, he had many accomplishments. He kept all those big promises he made.

The first being his Obamacare replacement.

Oh wait...

Well, at least he got the wall built.

Oh wait...

He did bring back coal jobs!

Oh wait...

He grew the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year.

Oh wait...

He was well on his way to paying off the debt in eight years.

Oh wait...

And let's not forget he reduced our trade deficit with China and Mexico.

Oh, wait...

He got rid of all the illegal aliens.

Oh wait...

And most importantly, he handled the pandemic like a hero. Refused to implement testing, allowing Covid to run rampant and unchecked. leading to countless thousands dying unnecessarily. He kept telling us not to worry because it will just magically go away. Continued to hold superspreader rallies, killing Herman Cain. And then when he finally admitted it was not going away, he suggested we should inject ourselves with disinfectant.

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, stable genius.

Rapist Donald is a loser.

Trump's highest approval rating was 49 percent. That's the lowest high point since such measures have been taken.

You have to go all the way back to Hoover to find a president who lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.

Trump lost the popular vote. TWICE.

The list of incumbents who have lost re-election is very short, and Trump's on it.

He hired the biggest crowd of crooks since Harding. He overflowed the swamp with indictments, convictions, scandals, and embarrassments.

If it was up to this idiot, we'd all be injecting ourselves with bleach.

His approval rating for his presidency was an average of 41 percent.

And ever since he lost re-election, he's attempted a coup, whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies.

He convinced the rubes to give money for a non-existent election defense fund and then distributed the monies to his friends and himself.

Trump is the biggest sore loser baby. Ever.

And then there is all his personal baggage which has come to light. Paying off mistresses. Stealing from cancer kids. Stealing from the elderly at his fake university. Tax fraud. Insurance fraud. Election fraud.

Seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want anything more to do with this total disaster?

You'd have to be one of the most submissive cucks in the history of mankind to idolize this loser.

many on the left wonder why Trump is polling so high with republican voters but if one takes a moment to look at the accomplishments of the Trump admin and its policies it should be no surprise that Trump is viewed by millions as one of the best POTUS in modern history .

He was, but that is only because he followed the worst four president streak in US history and had no completion

Trump had the best record of a President in modern times. Some could argue in the history of the Republic.

Then Mr. Potatohead used the pandemic as a cover to steal the election and now we have the worst President.

Rapist Donald is a loser.

Trump's highest approval rating was 49 percent. That's the lowest high point since such measures have been taken.

You have to go all the way back to Hoover to find a president who lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.

Trump lost the popular vote. TWICE.

The list of incumbents who have lost re-election is very short, and Trump's on it.

He hired the biggest crowd of crooks since Harding. He overflowed the swamp with indictments, convictions, scandals, and embarrassments.

If it was up to this idiot, we'd all be injecting ourselves with bleach.

His approval rating for his presidency was an average of 41 percent.

And ever since he lost re-election, he's attempted a coup, whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies.

He convinced the rubes to give money for a non-existent election defense fund and then distributed the monies to his friends and himself.

Trump is the biggest sore loser baby. Ever.

And then there is all his personal baggage which has come to light. Paying off mistresses. Stealing from cancer kids. Stealing from the elderly at his fake university. Tax fraud. Insurance fraud. Election fraud.

Seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want anything more to do with this total disaster?

You'd have to be one of the most submissive cucks in the history of mankind to idolize this loser.

You act all like you give a shit about morals, then vote for Democrats. It's sick. But on the other hand, your avatar is FANTASTIC

Good list and all verifiable for those who have the integrity to fact check it with intellectual honesty. For myself, I loved an economy that was helping so many who really needed that help including some of my own family and friends. I loved the closest thing to world peace I have experienced in my now very long lifetime, I loved that the illegals coming across the border were slowed to a trickle, I loved that we had no fear that our government was weaponized against us. I loved that savings accounts and investments and individual net worth were growing again and people didn't fear losing their family business or property due to unconscionable death taxes.

Forum List

Back