Why liberals hate conservatives....because we know they are silly, and they know we know....

Libs hate conservatives because they base their ideology on emotion. Conservatives think liberals are wrong, liberals think conservatives are evil.
geezus Ice....there are lots of conservatives/righties here in this forum who not only think liberals are wrong,they cant stand them.....

[QUOTE="Disir, post: 10373232, member: 32913"

Ok. That's it. I'm taking your ass to a re-education camp. I will allow your high school history teacher to beat you with a text book, force you to drink Carona, dance barefoot on a beach and sing Kumbaya. Then when you wake up, I'm going to let your high school history teacher beat the shit out of you with a text book all over again.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. You've just proved the point that liberals don't have any sense and are dangerous.

[QUOTE="Disir, post: 10373232, member: 32913"

Ok. That's it. I'm taking your ass to a re-education camp. I will allow your high school history teacher to beat you with a text book, force you to drink Carona, dance barefoot on a beach and sing Kumbaya. Then when you wake up, I'm going to let your high school history teacher beat the shit out of you with a text book all over again.
Thanks. You've just proved the point that liberals don't have any sense and are dangerous.[/QUOTE]

And tofu. You will eat tofu.

this is a funny article looking at why the left is so full of hate for conservatives/right....

Why Liberals Really Really Hate Us Spengler

In fact, they have their reasons to hate us. They are being silly. We know they are being silly, and they know we know, and they can’t stand it. It isn’t quite how we repudiate the idea that the opposing party has any legitimacy at all. But we can’t stop giggling.

“Reductio ad absurdum” does not begin to characterize the utter silliness of liberals, whose governing dogma holds that everyone has a right to invent their own identity. God is dead and everything is permitted, Zarathustra warned; he should have added that everything is silly. When we abhor tradition, we become ridiculous, because we lack the qualifications to replace what generation upon generation of our ancestors built on a belief in revelation and centuries of trial and error. Conservatives know better. G.K. Chesterton said it well: “Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about.”

The antics of the “small and arrogant oligarchy” that controls the temples of liberal orthodoxy have turned into comic material that Monty Python couldn’t have dreamed up a generation ago. There are now dozens of prospective genders, at least according to the gender studies departments at elite universities. What do the feminists of Wellesley College do, for example, when its women become men? The problem is that no-one quite knows what they have become, as a recent New York Times Magazine feature complained:

Some two dozen other matriculating students at Wellesley don’t identify as women. Of those, a half-dozen or so were trans men, people born female who identified as men, some of whom had begun taking testosterone to change their bodies. The rest said they were transgender or genderqueer, rejecting the idea of gender entirely or identifying somewhere between female and male; many, like Timothy, called themselves transmasculine.

I would add that the problem is....they never stop at just being silly.....sooner or later they start building labor, and death camps for those who laugh at them.....then they aren't silly anymore....

This touches on a theme I have been promoting here for about a year, that the left knows they are a fraud, that their greatest fear is that others plainly state what it is they are and what they promote.

Did the OP claim that he fears Liberals for wanting to put him into camps and at the same time call them stupid.

How stupid do you have to be to be afraid of stupid people?

I didn't claim anything....the article did....I agree with the article though...

Ah...Lefty reading comprehension....the article believes the left is silly, not stupid.....they have large parts of their brains that work quite well....it is the section that deals with truth, facts, reality, rational thought and a moral compass that doesn't work right....

And makes them very angry.....hence....they strike out at those who know they are silly...

Come on....the left runs Venezuela.....and the first thing that happens is they run out of toilet paper.....come on....that's funny.....

This is silly.....the left creates the "Free Speech Movement" and then crushes anyone who tries to speak in dissent....come on...that is silly...and funny.....

The left demands that we end discriminating against people based on the color of their skin....and their solution is to discriminate against people based on the color of their skin....come on....that's just hilarious.....

The left wants to end a class system where the wealthy rule over the masses....and every society they create has a class system where a small minority rules over the masses....isn't that funny?

The left says they want universal health care for all people....and the health care systems they create make a universal health care system...where everyone can't get health care...come on....laugh a little....

The left wants to end a class system where the wealthy rule over the masses....and every society they create has a class system where a small minority rules over the masses....isn't that funny?

But, not you, you're very different. You prefer the wealthy to rule over the masses. :cool-45:

The left says they want universal health care for all people....and the health care systems they create make a universal health care system...where everyone can't get health care...come on....laugh a little....

'Cept that the universal health care systems around the world give everyone health care.

Domocrats are not liberal.

But, not you, you're very different. You prefer the wealthy to rule over the masses. :cool-45:

See....that's your silliness coming into play....I'm an American conservative....I actually believe in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and Free Markets....limited government and the rights of the individual......

It is you guys who say you hate the rich being in charge....and then you create societies of a small minority....of rich people....who are in charge....tell me the castro's are poor....tell me the thugs in Venezuela are poor....

'Cept that the universal health care systems around the world give everyone health care.

Except when they deny procedures because you are tool old...and the equation they use to determine if you get care doesn't add up in your favor....you have the word "health care" you just can't get treated....

See....that's your silliness coming into play....I'm an American conservative....I actually believe in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and Free Markets....limited government and the rights of the individual......

It is you guys who say you hate the rich being in charge....and then you create societies of a small minority....of rich people....who are in charge....tell me the castro's are poor....tell me the thugs in Venezuela are poor....

That's your silliness coming into play. You pontificate greatly and say absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back