Why Judges are Protected Persons from Protesting.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Every Judge is an APPOINTED person by ELECTED OFFICALS.

The difference between those who are elected and those who are appointed is the reason. Those who are ELECTED OFFICALS were placed there by a vote of the governed. The first amendment and the right to protest for redress of grievances is aimed at those who were elected to serve the people. Those who are elected have waived any right to privacy and can be protested against.

Judges are appointed and the job they have is to interpret the law thorough the view of the US Constitution. Thier job is deliberative in nature and protesting a judge interpreting the law, in any case, deprives the prosecution and defendants of impartiality.

The redress of grievances is solely the representative and represented persons way of communication when they disagree on points which matter. Judges use the law, created by the representative, to enforce the laws of the land. That is why they are shielded, by federal law, from protesting and intimidation, among other criminal acts.

This is a first-year law school class on the first amendment topic. I find it offensive that the democrats are spinning this to allow intimidation of judges to happen. Garland and the DOJ know better.

18 U.S. Code § 1507 - Picketing or parading​

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Nothing in this section shall interfere with or prevent the exercise by any court of the United States of its power to punish for contempt.

=================
Garland is violating federal law.. Biden thinks violating federal law is ok too... Both need to be in prison for aiding and abetting criminal acts with the intent to influence/intimidate a judge...

US4CC.meme.Smart_Guy - checks_balances.png

"Every Judge is an APPOINTED person by ELECTED OFFICALS"

1st sentence, 1st lie.
Please show me where any judge is voted in.... I dare you..

There are states, like mine, where appointed judges' names are placed on the ballot for "vote of confidence". IF the people have no confidence, the judge's term is over, and he is removed, while a new judge is appointed. But under no circumstances in the US are judges voted in.

The first amendment and the right to protest for redress of grievances is aimed at those who were elected to serve the people.
Where does the Amendment stipulate that? Is the Judaical branch part of the Federal Government?

There are states, like mine, where appointed judges' names are placed on the ballot for "vote of confidence". IF the people have no confidence, the judge's term is over, and he is removed, while a new judge is appointed. But under no circumstances in the US are judges voted in.

Only if you promise to delete this post and beg forgiveness.

Only if you promise to delete this post and beg forgiveness.
Knope... I beg for nothing. Texas, as someone else pointed out, is the only state that does this from what I can find. There is currently a movement to stop this practice. Time will tell. Everything I looked at stated that no one does this. But hey, that's what discussions are for.

Court of Common Pleas judges in PA are elected.

Should he punished, or what?
Awe.... your soo butt hurt... You need a little KY?

The fact remains that almost all states no longer do this. that is the only concession you will get. The reason is clear, the judge needs to be impartial and elected judges cannot be.

Otherwise know as Justices of the peace who only do minor infractions.
Wrong, smart guy. Those are Magisterial District Judges.
COCP Judges hear criminal & civil cases.
If you don't know what you are talking about, you should stop posting.

Knope... I beg for nothing. Texas, as someone else pointed out, is the only state that does this from what I can find. There is currently a movement to stop this practice. Time will tell. Everything I looked at stated that no one does this. But hey, that's what discussions are for.
Well try researching before you get slammed for ignorance. Texas voted in black women judges not too long ago.

The "Government" refers to the people's elected representatives. GO read the federalist papers which were the discussions about our government.
So you think the third branch of the Federal Government is like a 5th wheel? Why does it deserve an exclusion the First Amendment?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

We vote for our judges.

Awe.... your soo butt hurt... You need a little KY?

The fact remains that almost all states no longer do this. that is the only concession you will get. The reason is clear, the judge needs to be impartial and elected judges cannot be.
Getting in deeper by the word.

Forum List

Back