California teachers union spied on parents fighting to reopen schools during COVID, emails show

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
How very Canadian of them.

FIRST ON FOX: Emails obtained through a public records request show that the California Teachers Association (CTA) – one of the most powerful teachers unions in the state – spied on parents who fought for schools to be reopened during the COVID-19 pandemic.

In March 2021, Parents Association, a group of parents at multiple school districts in Northern San Diego County, successfully sued the state to reopen schools

The following month, a CTA researcher named Ann Swinburn emailed a parent arm of the local union seeking to share information on parents.

Amid email exchanges, one of the parties accidentally CC’d a principal within the San Dieguito Union High School District (SDUHSD), which was sued by its local union – with help from CTA – in December 2020 to stay closed. Realizing their mistake, someone appeared to suggest the principal should delete the email – which he ultimately did not do.

Allison Stratton, one of the founders of Parents Association and an SDUHSD parent, filed a Public Records Act request to obtain the emails. Stratton told Fox News the emails confirmed her suspicions that CTA was spying on parents.

It's so sad that all the opposition has is whining about it while the tyrants JUST DO IT.

Too bad there aren't any real Patriots (not keyboard warriors) in America any more who think talk is cheap and when the going gets tough the tough get going. Oh well.

Our kids would tell us...then all hell would break loose

What examples of "All hell breaking loose" by the Conservative Right can you point out to date ?
After all, the radical left has relieved themselves on the Right and done real harm to them more times and in more disgusting, illegal and immoral ways than can be counted already. To be honest, they've already murdered your children (children on the conservative Right) for fun and I don't recall any action.
Just wonder what examples you have of this bravery by the conservative Right? Would love to know.
I haven't seen it. Anyone ???

g7pmu23sz17z.png

killTheyBabies_2.jpg

Did federal or state or local law enforcement cooperate with illegal surveillance? How are you going to find out if local government and the media doesn't care?

What examples of "All hell breaking loose" by the Conservative Right can you point out to date ?
After all, the radical left has relieved themselves on the Right and done real harm to them more times and in more disgusting, illegal and immoral ways than can be counted already.
Just wonder what examples you have of this bravery by the conservative Right? Would love to know.

I've seen plenty of videos of parents going nuclear on school boards. They're all over the internet

After all, the radical left has relieved themselves on the Right and done real harm to them more times and in more disgusting, illegal and immoral ways than can be counted already. To be honest, they've already murdered your children (children on the conservative Right) for fun and I don't recall any action.
I haven't seen it. Anyone ???

View attachment 692523

View attachment 692524
Today, the pedos are protected by Democrats and democrats are begging for violence so they can use their DOJ to crack down on Americans.

I've seen plenty of videos of parents going nuclear on school boards. They're all over the internet
It's a shame the pedos control the media or the material Democrats try to expose children to would be out for all to see.

Instead the msm covers for Democrats just like they covered for Clinton, Epstein, and prince Andrew.

It's a shame the pedos control the media or the material Democrats try to expose children to would be out for all to see.

Instead the msm covers for Democrats just like they covered for Clinton, Epstein, and prince Andrew.

Forum List

Back