why israel army dont finish the job and genocide ... ?

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

but i cant understand why israel dont genocide all of gaza and Southern Lebanon people ?
they killing palestinis every day.and making global hate every day ...........
but if they kill all of them quickly .people will forget very soon.

+ we(iranian people ) are angry for sending our money to hezbollah and palestine.

enough is enough

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

but i cant understand why israel dont genocide all of gaza and Southern Lebanon people ?

+ we(iranian people ) are angry for sending our money to hezbollah and palestine.

enough is enough
Too much bad PR (public relations, or bad press)

Too much hassle to get the boycotts lifted after a couple of years and everybody's forgotten about it.

Too messy.

Too much paperwork.

Much easier to let the Neanderthal Palestinians slowly choke in Gaza and the West Bank, and let them grow disgusted and disheartened and to pack-up, and leave on their own.

That battle was over 68+ years ago.

So-called (vestigial) Rump Palestine is a walking corpse that hasn't figured-out yet that it's dead.

Last edited:
sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough
First of all, Israel withdrew from South Lebanon in 2000, so they cannot commit a genocide against the South Lebanese if they aren't present there.

Since you live in Iran, I have to ask you--why is Iran so obsessed with Israel? You don't even share a disputed border with Israel.

Every year, Israel comes up with technological and medical advances. Instead of building atomic bombs, why don't you take that know-how and do something beneficial for humanity? Why do you support terror groups and proxy armies that cause havoc throughout the Middle East? Israel might have given the West Bank independence a long time ago, if not for the fact that Israel fears that a Palestine would become a client state of Iran's.

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough
First of all, Israel withdrew from South Lebanon in 2000, so they cannot commit a genocide against the South Lebanese if they aren't present there.

Since you live in Iran, I have to ask you--why is Iran so obsessed with Israel? You don't even share a disputed border with Israel.

Every year, Israel comes up with technological and medical advances. Instead of building atomic bombs, why don't you take that know-how and do something beneficial for humanity? Why do you support terror groups and proxy armies that cause havoc throughout the Middle east? Israel might have given the West Bank independence a long time ago, if not for the fact that Israel fears that a Palestine would become a client state of Iran's.

regime said : if we dont ........
.usa will attack iran..
israel is our hostage in middle east.why usa didnt attack iran in last 37 years ? .because they know we cant attack usa. but we can destroy israel

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

you are thinking like MUHUMMAD the rapist pig.

The Jewish state is not committing genocide because unlike the made-up group called "Palestinian", that has never been their ambition. If they wanted to commit genocide, they would have done it a long time ago, because they certainly have the capability.

The only reason these "Paslestinians" haven't is because they can't.

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

you are thinking like MUHUMMAD the rapist pig.
i thinking what ?

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

Every year, Israel comes up with technological and medical advances. Instead of building atomic bombs, why don't you take that know-how and do something beneficial for humanity? Why do you support terror groups and proxy armies that cause havoc throughout the Middle east? Israel might have given the West Bank independence a long time ago, if not for the fact that Israel fears that a Palestine would become a client state of Iran's.

.usa will attack iran..
israel is our hostage in middle east.why usa didnt attack iran in last 37 years ? .because they know we cant attack usa. but we can destroy israel

Iran attacks Israel and it goes badly Iran will suffer the Jew's wrath, nukes are Israel's ace card.

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

.usa will attack iran..

Iran attacks Israel and it goes badly Iran will suffer the Jew's wrath, nukes are Israel's ace card.
but israel is very tiny and iran can destroy tel aviv in 5 minute without need ... nuclear weapon
Iran_Israel_Locator_(without_West_Bank).png
usa.gif

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

.usa will attack iran..

but israel is very tiny and iran can destroy tel aviv in 5 minute without need ... nuclear weapon
usa.gif

Iran has been screaming it for years....what are they waiting for? Israel vs Iran? One on one? My money is on the Jews

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

.usa will attack iran..

usa.gif

Iran has been screaming it for years....what are they waiting for? Israel vs Iran? One on one? My money is on the Jews
iran regime know if they destroy israel
west .... will attack and destroy them
iran screaming is just direct message to west : if you attack to us.we destroy israel too
you can destroy us .but you cant do it without destroy israel
many times usa wanted attack iran.but this screaming saved iran regime !!!!!

I know Dani67. He always say such racist things about Arabs and Palestinians in Persian forums. I think he hate them so much.
Honestly he is not alone here in Iran. Similarly some Arabs hates us so much. It is Racism.

Dani67 always say such things about Arabs and Palestinians in Persian forums. I think he hate them so much.
Honestly he is not alone here in Iran. Similarly some Arabs hates us so much.

dont lie

Forum List

Back