Why is Trump trying to fund daycare & why the fuck do you support this shit?

Are we just completely throwing out all our conservative values? I get helping the poor get out of poverty but I don't get why he offers these nanny state programs and still gets support from conservatives.

It is entirely possible to not agree with him on everything and express such yet still call him out for his liberal positions and still consider him the better choice in November I guess.
Thing is whenever I call out bullshit like this I get called a liberal or some other silly bullshit.
I am a conservative. I was as poor as poor could be yet I raised two girls & still managed to make something of myself without YOU paying for my diapers or daycare. Granted most of my wife's income went to the kids needs but we still managed.
Now every politician, INCLUDING TRUMP, thinks they need to dangle my tax dollars (my hard earned money) into your face in an attempt to buy your vote.

It pisses me straight the fuck off. Be responsible for your own damn choices people

Personally, he can say what ever the hell he wants to, congress will be there to keep him in check. The commies will provide cover for the hildabitch not matter what, just like they did for maobama. So to me there is no choice but Trump, cause he ain't the hildabitch.
So you agree and see roadblocks to prevent him from following through essentially. After the last 8 years I'm surprised you have that confidence in congress

Except that is not him helping people. That is stealing money from me to give it to someone else

well, your former hero knows that he desperately needs the women's vote and is making a lame [albeit too late] attempt to get less women to hate his ugly orange, clown face.
image.png
Grampa Murked U sez your caricatures are grade school substitutes for adult discussion
You likey...
Fail

You just got wrecked. Go back to the kiddie table with that bullshit
Career politicians are not part of a adult discussion... Lol

well, your former hero knows that he desperately needs the women's vote and is making a lame [albeit too late] attempt to get less women to hate his ugly orange, clown face.
image.png
Grampa Murked U sez your caricatures are grade school substitutes for adult discussion
You likey...
Fail

:dig:

Are we just completely throwing out all our conservative values? I get helping the poor get out of poverty but I don't get why he offers these nanny state programs and still gets support from conservatives.

It is entirely possible to not agree with him on everything and express such yet still call him out for his liberal positions and still consider him the better choice in November I guess.
Thing is whenever I call out bullshit like this I get called a liberal or some other silly bullshit.
I am a conservative. I was as poor as poor could be yet I raised two girls & still managed to make something of myself without YOU paying for my diapers or daycare. Granted most of my wife's income went to the kids needs but we still managed.
Now every politician, INCLUDING TRUMP, thinks they need to dangle my tax dollars (my hard earned money) into your face in an attempt to buy your vote.

It pisses me straight the fuck off. Be responsible for your own damn choices people

Personally, he can say what ever the hell he wants to, congress will be there to keep him in check. The commies will provide cover for the hildabitch not matter what, just like they did for maobama. So to me there is no choice but Trump, cause he ain't the hildabitch.

As it stands Hillary is winning, and Trump could take the Senate down with him. Good job.

Two words...Supreme Court.
One word....

TOPIC
I'm ON topic. He still gets support from conservatives because they don't want HILLARY to pick 3 or 4 SC justices.
Are conservatives smart enough to know they can express dissent and still support a candidate?
They may be expressing it in private but why do it publicly and give the media an issue to exploit?

You likey...
Fail

:itsok:
Ok whatever. I'm going to bed before you call me a liberal

You likey...
Fail

:itsok:
Ok whatever. I'm going to bed before you call me a liberal
I would not do that… Although you do seem to be a bit of a control freak it must be a generational thing. LOL

So you agree and see roadblocks to prevent him from following through essentially. After the last 8 years I'm surprised you have that confidence in congress

Hey, we can bet on the cooperation of the commiecrats.

As it stands Hillary is winning, and Trump could take the Senate down with him. Good job.

I didn't vote for him, but he's all there is to keep the hildabitch out of the WH, so he's got my vote.

I agree with you.

I voted for the CONSERVATIVE in the primary. The zombies in the Republican Party acted just like the ignorant obama voters. They read into Trump what they WANTED him to be. Yet they still call themselves "conservatives." They are Populists.

All that being said, we're left with two candidates. Hillary is an utter joke and thoroughly corrupt.

The zombies in the Republican Party gave us Trump. I don't like it, but I will crawl over broken glass to vote against hillary.

Republicans threw out their supposed values the moment they supported Trump.To beat Hillary they are backing THE anti-conservative.
So, voting for hillary means your values are LYING to your own basket of deplorables, taking bribes from foreign enemies, and destroying evidence (violation of federal law). Those are your values.

I agree with you.

I voted for the CONSERVATIVE in the primary. The zombies in the Republican Party acted just like the ignorant obama voters. They read into Trump what they WANTED him to be. Yet they still call themselves "conservatives." They are Populists.

All that being said, we're left with two candidates. Hillary is an utter joke and thoroughly corrupt.

The zombies in the Republican Party gave us Trump. I don't like it, but I will crawl over broken glass to vote against hillary.

There was an active attempt to "dethrone" Trump, and by a vast majority Republican voters rejected that attempt. If Hillary wins Republicans only have themselves to blame.

Republicans threw out their supposed values the moment they supported Trump.To beat Hillary they are backing THE anti-conservative.
So, voting for hillary means your values are LYING to your own basket of deplorables, taking bribes from foreign enemies, and destroying evidence (violation of federal law). Those are your values.

I'm not even voting. Our choices are between the Democrat, and the Democrat pretending to be a Republican.

There was an active attempt to "dethrone" Trump, and by a vast majority Republican voters rejected that attempt. If Hillary wins Republicans only have themselves to blame.
That's our system. I didn't vote for him, but he won fair and square. I didn't support that attempt. I did hope The People would make wiser choices.

Trump also supports a 10 dollar per hour federal minimum wage.

hahaha
Hillary may turn out to be more of a loosertarain than Trump. Perhaps you are supporting the wrong candidate. Just as Trump has invested to build some of the best properties, he is also likely to invest in infrastructure and science.

No offense, but how did she take care of them while you were in prison? And didn't you say you only got hired because your boss got special help from the government for hiring a con?
If you can help criminals, why not help people who were never criminals? Aren't they more deserving?

He is the ultimate RINO, except he wants to stop illegal immigration.

Still better than hitlery.

Then again so would 300 million other Americans.

Forum List

Back