Why is Trump trying to fund daycare & why the fuck do you support this shit?

70% of his supporters don't believe he's telling the truth either lol...

The die-hard Trump supporters you can't convince of anything. Right now he could sign off on Child Day Care subsidies, and they would be cheering it on while blasting Obamacare--LOL

You know if any other REPUBLICAN had proposed subsidies for Child Day Care, they would have had to sit down and write their own political obituary.

TRUMP gets away with it, because he get support from people that are so stupid, that they don't know their stupid, as explained below by a nuero scientist:

1. The Dunning-Kruger Effect:
"Some believe that many of those who support Donald Trump do so because of ignorance — basically they are under-informed or misinformed about the issues at hand. When Trump tells them that crime is skyrocketing in the United States, or that the economy is the worst it’s ever been, they simply take his word for it.

The seemingly obvious solution would be to try to reach those people through political ads, expert opinions, and logical arguments that educate with facts. Except none of those things seem to be swaying any Trump supporters from his side, despite great efforts to deliver this information to them directly.

The Dunning-Kruger effect explains that the problem isn’t just that they are misinformed; it’s that they are completely unaware that they are misinformed. This creates a double burden.

Studies have shown that people who lack expertise in some area of knowledge often have a cognitive bias that prevents them from realizing that they lack expertise. As psychologist David Dunning puts it in an op-ed for Politico, “The knowledge and intelligence that are required to be good at a task are often the same qualities needed to recognize that one is not good at that task — and if one lacks such knowledge and intelligence, one remains ignorant that one is not good at the task. This includes political judgment.” Essentially, they’re not smart enough to realize they’re dumb.

And if one is under the illusion that they have sufficient or even superior knowledge, then they have no reason to defer to anyone else’s judgment. This helps explain why even nonpartisan experts — like military generals and Independent former Mayor of New York/billionaire CEO Michael Bloomberg — as well as some respected Republican politicians, don’t seem to be able to say anything that can change the minds of loyal Trump followers.

Out of immense frustration, some of us may feel the urge to shake a Trump supporter and say, “Hey! Don’t you realize that he’s an idiot?!” No. They don’t. That may be hard to fathom, but that’s the nature of the Dunning-Kruger effect — one’s ignorance is completely invisible to them."
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

And this video is a very good example. Now keep in mind that you and I know that this is a fake set-up for Trump supporters. But they don't know it. Study their faces, their reactions and listen to their replies. It's actually amazing. I've had Trump supporters say well these were just actors. If these people are actors they all deserve Academy awards for their performance. Watch their reactions when they actually think they're talking to Donald Trump via the telephone.

Last edited:
Trump isn't the conservative candidate. Trump is the working man's common sense candidate. Which is why I support him.

Are we just completely throwing out all our conservative values? I get helping the poor get out of poverty but I don't get why he offers these nanny state programs and still gets support from conservatives.

It is entirely possible to not agree with him on everything and express such yet still call him out for his liberal positions and still consider him the better choice in November I guess.
Thing is whenever I call out bullshit like this I get called a liberal or some other silly bullshit.
I am a conservative. I was as poor as poor could be yet I raised two girls & still managed to make something of myself without YOU paying for my diapers or daycare. Granted most of my wife's income went to the kids needs but we still managed.
Now every politician, INCLUDING TRUMP, thinks they need to dangle my tax dollars (my hard earned money) into your face in an attempt to buy your vote.

It pisses me straight the fuck off. Be responsible for your own damn choices people
LMAO! Love the ideologues whining about this. Its common sense conservatism! Not a peep when we spend our tax dollars on wars and foreign aide etc but when it goes to American Citizens the world is falling! Russia started paying parents for having more kids,to boost the birth rate of Russians...AKA whites! Trump should do the same :)

Trump isn't the conservative candidate. Trump is the working man's common sense candidate. Which is why I support him.
The working man's candidate, eating KFC with a fork and knife on his private plane reading the Wall Street Journal, I don't think so. Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has shown nothing but disdain for those that labor by the sweat of their brow. Trump attended private schools, drove a Rolls Royce, dogged the draft, and lead the life of playboy.

His sole qualification for office is his success at building a great fortune which is of course nonsense. Trump made his money the old fashion way. He took charge of the family fortune and increased it's value. However, the rate of growth of that fortune is only about 4.5% a year. Fred Trump would have done much better had he just let Donald play with his toys and invested his money in 30 year treasury bonds.

cinnamon-hitler-0-600.jpg

We give corporate welfare to the tune of TRILLIONS.. How dare Donald Trump look out for the middle class and poverty level income wage earners!!

EAT SHIT all of you bloated assholes melting down over the Donald doing the right thing.. don't like it?? TOUGH SHIT.. Go run for office or drown your stank azz back in to your bottle.. or simply STFU

Forum List

Back