Why is Trump Being Given a Pass by the Ds &MSM?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Ds are concentrating on the White House Where they effectively no route to victory. They do have a solid route to victory in the Senate and house but not with their current clown car from hell. but Biden, Warren and Sanders are down ballot nightmares with even worse problems further down in the polling numbers Can't they find some place holder, one of the Kennedys or some has been who is not radioactive? That's all they need to win the senate and hold on to the house. With congress going solidly against Trump they can prevent more damage to their franchise but they are not doing that and I am asking why?

The Ds are concentrating on the White House Where they effectively no route to victory. They do have a solid route to victory in the Senate and house but not with their current clown car from hell. but Biden, Warren and Sanders are down ballot nightmares with even worse problems further down in the polling numbers Can't they find some place holder, one of the Kennedys or some has been who is not radioactive? That's all they need to win the senate and hold on to the house. With congress going solidly against Trump they can prevent more damage to their franchise but they are not doing that and I am asking why?
Behind closed doors maybe...

My money is on a Biden/Warren Ticket worked out before the convention. A Biden withdrawal prior to the convention to create a Sanders/Warren ticket will be much worse.

Forum List

Back