Why is this POS allowed to post bond?

I am glad they caught him. When I first learned about this crime it seemed as though he had gotten away with it.

He will probably commit at least one more serious crime before he is sentenced to a maximum security prison for several years. They he will be released to commit more crimes.

Now compare that to the non-violent white political prisoner the Democrats still have in jail.

I wish you guys would make up your minds. A million dollar bail for the AZ Rancher who is accused of killing someone on his property is outrageous. Letting criminals go in cities and states which have done bail reform is outrageous. The January 6 Insurgents being denied bail is outrageous.

Seriously. Make up your minds.

And it looks like he'll be out again to do the same thing. Lefties are guilty of violent crime.
How do you know that the judge is a lefty? Allow me to point out that it the right wingers who oppose bail reform. A defendants release should not be based on what they can afford but on the risk that they pose to the community. Bail reforn accomplishes that,

How do you know that the judge is a lefty? Allow me to point out that it the right wingers who oppose bail reform. A defendants release should not be based on what they can afford but on the risk that they pose to the community. Bail reforn accomplishes that,
Wrong. It should be based on their danger to the community in the eyes of the judge, and their likelihood to show up for trial, taking into account ties to the community and of course any failure to show, previously, be it for trials, hearings, or probation officer meetings. Bail Reform is not descriptive of the reform, so cannot be said to be good or bad, just different. There has been bail reform in some cities, basically meaning no bail required.

Forum List

Back