why is there something rather then nothing?

Stop being a whiny baby.

?

It has nothing to do with me.

?

The average modern 8 year old has vastly more knowledge than any illiterate, superstitious person 3000 years ago.

:lol: Sorry. But do you really know what will happen when you will have to live in the world 3000 years ago? If you will survive only the next 24 hours then you are perhaps very lucky. If you still will be alive a month later then it will be a wonder.

Your affinity for your religion clouds your mind and turns you into an unintellectual fool.

The half-life period of an average religion is about 8 ½ minutes. And it's by the way not a point for your belief in atheism that your credo is "Who not believes what I believe is an unintellectual fool." I fear you never made a realistic self-assessment. What is your reason to attack Christians in times of Christmas for example? Why is someone who believes "god is not existing" doing this? The only answer you are able to get is: "Perhaps you are right - but I don't care because I believe in god."

Last edited:
Every point in infinity must be occupied by a gravity field or else there WOULD be pockets of space that are infinitely cold. Those pockets of space would suck everything into it because they would be infinitely unable to be thermal. And if such area's of space did exist we would observe them.

Every point in infinity must be occupied by a gravity field or else there WOULD be pockets of space that are infinitely cold. Those pockets of space would suck everything into it because they would be infinitely unable to be thermal. And if such area's of space did exist we would observe them.
Time to rewrite the physics books.

So why is there anything instead of nothing? If matter and energy are just heat, then take away heat and you're left with nothing? but every time you imagine nothing this way you have frozen it in a point in time to measure for it. So your brain creates the moment otherwise it wouldn't exist. Plus you could chase after a bottom to heat forever, and you'll never find it! hahaha!

Do you have a link for this or not?

you'll notice in the video how the little yellow woman says no to ghosts, and chomps them little white crackers down. What we can take away is a reference to exactly what I was saying from a big name scientist like the little yellow woman.
ummmm.... no WE cannot.

So since heat is infinetly divisible in both ways hot and cold is why something exists because the heat is small and dense and the cold expansive.

The infinite squeezing of heat is able to move around in the infinitely cold because heat causes a gravity attraction.

In other words to have nothing would mean a constant temperature through out the universe. But at what temperature between the infinitely hot and infinitely cold do you set that universe at? Hot and cold, small and big, divisible and expansive, are very opposite things.

In other words to have nothing would mean a constant temperature through out the universe. But at what temperature between the infinitely hot and infinitely cold do you set that universe at? Hot and cold, small and big, divisible and expansive, are very opposite things.
If there is nothing (no-thing) then there can be no temperature because there is no matter to have a temperature.

Forum List

Back