Why is there so much fear of an audit of the election?

Why not audit the election, find out if those machines really can be trusted etc.??

Why would anyone oppose such an audit?

A: because they knew all along about all the forms of voter fraud being used and want to cover it up
Are you going to pay for it?
Kind of busy paying for the billions in foreign aid, illegal aliens and abortions but we can find the money or print it.
No, that is not how it works, you have to pay for it out of yer pocket...
You, of all people, will not tell me how anything works. You are a proven liar.

Dominion is suing Guiliani and Powell, but how can they win without a forensic analysis of the machines and a judge who'll allow it as evidence?
It could go to the scotus.

I think they're taking on the wrong 2 people, but we shall see.

Dominion is bluffing. There is no way that they'll let the suit go as far as the discovery phase, as at that stage, any defendants would be able to subpoena the data from Dominion that would show how they committed fraud, which would not only destroy any case that they might have, but subject them to criminal prosecution as well.

Why not audit the election, find out if those machines really can be trusted etc.??

A: because they knew all along about all the forms of voter fraud being used and want to cover it up
Kind of busy paying for the billions in foreign aid, illegal aliens and abortions but we can find the money or print it.
How quaint..But you need to show you are not ignorant on the subject like you tend to do...Those that bring a case to trial must pay first, just the way the ball bounces.

How quaint..But you need to show you are not ignorant on the subject like you tend to do...Those that bring a case to trial must pay first, just the way the ball bounces.
Then link us to the exact procedure. I'll wait.

The obvious answer: the democrats and their turncoat republican traitor allies damn well meant to steal a presidential election and they did just that. Why in the hell would they agree to an audit of a criminal act they premeditated?

This is now in Conspiracy??
This thread has nothing to do with conspiracies. Putting legitimate information in a "conspiracy" section is just an example of the latest alinsky-style censorship techniques employed by useful idiots on the left. Everything they don't want to hear is a "conspiracy", regardless of whether or not it fits the definition of the word.

Who told you there was any fear? The election was audited 3 times at least in GA.
What did that alleged audit consist of? You are either stupid or a liar.

This is now in Conspiracy??
This thread has nothing to do with conspiracies. Putting legitimate information in a "conspiracy" section is just an example of the latest alinsky-style censorship techniques employed by useful idiots on the left. Everything they don't want to hear is a "conspiracy".
This thread is all about conspiracies'. Qannon conspiracies to be exact.

Who told you there was any fear? The election was audited 3 times at least in GA.
Go look it up on their website. I'm done educating you clowns for free.

Because the leftists were forced to use every system to steal elections that they have. They want all of that to stay hidden.

This thread has nothing to do with conspiracies. Putting legitimate information in a "conspiracy" section is just an example of the latest alinsky-style censorship techniques employed by useful idiots on the left. Everything they don't want to hear is a "conspiracy".
The long tentacles of censorship are expanding.
tenor (2).gif

Because the leftists were forced to use every system to steal elections that they have. They want all of that to stay hidden.
But according to you Qannon believers the right helped them right?

You lost the battle and the war. Dump is gone and you have turned the repubs into Qannon worshippers.
STFU, moron. You post like a child having a tantrum. There will be more elections. The war never ends.

Dominion is bluffing. There is no way that they'll let the suit go as far as the discovery phase, as at that stage, any defendants would be able to subpoena the data from Dominion that would show how they committed fraud, which would not only destroy any case that they might have, but subject them to criminal prosecution as well.

I'm afraid you are wrong here ... discovery works both ways ... if the defendants get discovery from Dominion, then Dominion gets discovery from the defendants ... telephone conversations, e-mails, journals, the works ... Dominion has everything to gain here by taking this to trial ...

All these elections can be audited ... use FOIA ... that's right, if Bubba had finished Middle School, he could file out the paperwork himself and do the audit ... but better to cower behind your keyboard and say someone else has to do it ... lazy and stupid ...

Go look it up on their website. I'm done educating you clowns for free.
You are a stupid sack of shit.....a low I.Q leftard clown whose ass I kick on a TV regular basis. I have proof of voter fraud in Georgia.

Forum List

Back