Why is the black population so gullible?

Democrats were the party of slavery. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

A large portion of Democrats voted against civil rights. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

Democrat run cities are in turmoil, especially in black districts. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

Democrats throw victim roles at blacks, and treat them as though they're different, special, and need a crutch. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

Black lives improved most on Trump's watch. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

I don't trust polls, but how is it possible anywhere near 71% of blacks still approve of Xiden's performance?

idiocy is bipartisan and has no racial limitation. You walked into that one.

How many black Republicans in Congress right now? Two. About 55 Democrats are black. The most diverse Congress ever and Republicans managed only 2 black guys?

How many black Republicans in Congress right now? Two. About 55 Democrats are black. The most diverse Congress ever and Republicans managed only 2 black guys?

What's because the right doesn't base their decisions on what color and gender someone is?

Look who Democrutch's are voting into office. You call it diversity, I call it a tragedy.

I had no idea you twas a black man, really.....

Only Joe Biden can decide who's black and who's not.

1632419775984.png

Democrats were the party of slavery. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

A large portion of Democrats voted against civil rights. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

Democrat run cities are in turmoil, especially in black districts. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

Democrats throw victim roles at blacks, and treat them as though they're different, special, and need a crutch. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

Black lives improved most on Trump's watch. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

I don't trust polls, but how is it possible anywhere near 71% of blacks still approve of Xiden's performance?

Well, it's a cultural thing...they just vote D, its the model for what the dems want to do with everyone, but the hispanics are not falling in line.......and the dems have know idea how to combat it........they just call the R racist and then have black/hispanic leaders tell them what to do........blacks listen alot more than hispanics....there really isn't a hispanic jesse jackson.........

I think that most of us did realize what kind of person Trump was when we voted for him, IMHO it was more a desire for a change of direction in our gov't. That's not gullibility, that was a message of dissatisfaction that was sent to the politicians in both parties to stop dicking around and do what's best for us instead of yourself and your party. As an outsider, Trump appealed to the people that were not happy with the status quo in Washington, and I don't see that as gullible.

What's because the right doesn't base their decisions on what color and gender someone is?

Really? The lily white party who can't even manage to elect a number of black people even remotely close to being on par with the population at large doesn't vote based on color? Sure, that makes total sense.

Look who Democrutch's are voting into office. You call it diversity, I call it a tragedy.

A representative example of the population at large.

Leaving aside the idiocy of the right wing anti-vacers, it does boggle my white and thus far lucky brain why what happened at Tuskegee before WWII and only came to light in the 1970s to a relatively small and very unlucky group of black men would convince so many black people today that a federal gov led by Joe Biden would wish to harm them.

Really? The lily white party who can't even manage to elect a number of black people even remotely close to being on par with the population at large doesn't vote based on color? Sure, that makes total sense.

A representative example of the population at large.

Look at your blacks in congress, not a one is worth a fuck. These fuckers don't represent anything but a color, and Democrats vote for colors and gender. That should have already been planted onto your forehead when Biden appointed Kamala strictly because of her color and gender as opposed her.......

her...........

her..........

Abilities.

You call that progressive & inclusive, I call it retarded.

Let me know what the Democrats come up with a solution, because honesty, integrity and brains aren't MQs, your only MQs are appearances only. There are tons of great black people who are solid, not a one is a politician.

I think that most of us did realize what kind of person Trump was when we voted for him, IMHO it was more a desire for a change of direction in our gov't. That's not gullibility, that was a message of dissatisfaction that was sent to the politicians in both parties to stop dicking around and do what's best for us instead of yourself and your party. As an outsider, Trump appealed to the people that were not happy with the status quo in Washington, and I don't see that as gullible.
jmo but the gullibilty only came in with the "stolen election" claims of millions of votes uncounted or changed.

Personally, I was limiting "gullibility" on this thread to just about the vaccines. One group doesn't have a monopoly.

voting for Trump didn't show gullibility ... now Jill Stein ... that's another question. LOL

Look at your blacks in congress, not a one is worth a fuck. These fuckers don't represent anything but a color, and Democrats vote for colors and gender. That should have already been planted onto your forehead when Biden appointed Kamala strictly because of her color and gender as opposed her.......

her...........

her..........

Abilities.

You call that progressive & inclusive, I call it retarded.

Let me know what the Democrats come up with a solution, because honesty, integrity and brains aren't MQs, your only MQs are appearances only. There are tons of great black people who are solid, not a one is a politician.
Well there ya go. Racism. Perhaps not gullibility but certainly moronic and lazy

Forum List

Back