Why is the Affirmative Action Press Secretary still reading from notes?

She's a black, female gay person ... 3 tick marks for a diversity hire: someone not capable of the job, yet hired to virtue signal ..
I dealt with this type of incompetence in my last years of my career - a boss who was marginal at best, selected for “wokeness” factors, and well aware that I was more capable than she. Her constant efforts to hold me back, and grab credit for my work, convinced me to take an early retirement.

I feel sorry for her subordinates.

I dealt with this type of incompetence in my last years of my career - a boss who was marginal at best, selected for “wokeness” factors, and well aware that I was more capable than she. Her constant efforts to hold me back, and grab credit for my work, convinced me to take an early retirement.

~~~~~~
Been there and reacted in the same manner.

Sounds like me ten years ago. Maybe the results of all of these diversity hires are coming home to roost. Glad I got out when I did.

I've dealt with these people as well .. minority females brought into technology, leadership roles and not being a technologist. Literally filling as leaders in Cloud Adoption and not even knowing what Cloud is..

I've dealt with these people as well .. minority females brought into technology, leadership roles and not being a technologist. Literally filling as leaders in Cloud Adoption and not even knowing what Cloud is..
Wow. Based on the replies, it’s quite commonplace.

And it’s a tough spot, isn’t it? They KNOW they’re incompetent and totally threatened by their more capable subordinates. I was expected to cover for my boss, allow her to take credit for my work, and yet not get the pay or benefits that would have come for the higher job I was doing.

I said, sayonara!

Wow. Based on the replies, it’s quite commonplace.

And it’s a tough spot, isn’t it? They KNOW they’re incompetent and totally threatened by their more capable subordinates. I was expected to cover for my boss, allow her to take credit for my work, and yet not get the pay or benefits that would have come for the higher job I was doing.

I said, sayonara!
I just left the role .. she'll fail when reality re-asserts itself.

I can identify.
I put up with similar shit the last 6 years of my career.
I'd be dead or in prison if in today's work force.

I can identify.
I put up with similar shit the last 6 years of my career.
I'd be dead or in prison if in today's work force.
That’s exactly how I feel: all the black, female, and gay people (having at least two of the three wokeness factors) are being promoted, leaving the white heterosexuals to do the actual managerial work AND - in order to survive - suck up and pretend to admire the talents of the incompetent at the top.

That’s exactly how I feel: all the black, female, and gay people (having at least two of the three wokeness factors) are being promoted, leaving the white heterosexuals to do the actual managerial work AND - in order to survive - suck up and pretend to admire the talents of the incompetent at the top.

It's been over 20 years now since mandatory diversity programs introducing identity politics into the workplace occurred. Most in Governmental and Quasi-Governmental agencies and academia and the corporate world.
THIS was the beginning of the end for American ingenuity and efficiency!!!

Nothing kills morale and productivity QUICKER than a diversity program.

Last edited:
It's been over 20 years now since mandatory diversity programs introducing identity politics into the workplace occurred. Most in Governmental and Quasi-Governmental agencies and academia and the corporate world.
THIS was the beginning of the end for American ingenuity and efficiency!!!

Nothing kills morale and productivity QUICKER than a diversity program.
And the costs of domestically produced high technology government hardware is just an example of costs gone wild.

Forum List

Back