Why is society not accepting of people with Dark skin?

It's all based on their superstition, stupid. You can't grasp that? No wonder you people are seen the world over as less intelligent. Too bad that intelligent black people have to be brought down in the eyes of the world because of idiots like you.
I dont get your point. The superiority of white skin is whats based on superstition. i'm pointing out that in ancient times people were not fooled and did not want lighter or white skin. They knew that Black was the best thing going. Did you miss the OP or something monkey?
I didn't really expect you to, idiot.

So you were not aware of the OP and you expect people to get your point? Figures. You cave monkeys are amusing. Dumb but amusing. :laugh:
Well, you certainly told me, didn't you? Now you can go sit out on your porch with your bottle of Ripple and annoy your neighbors with your boom boom music.
I've been telling you this since I first encountered one of your posts. You are simply a dumb cave monkey barely able to comprehend most things you read on these boards.
laugh.gif
I think your comments on this board is the best answer to the OP.

I dont get your point. The superiority of white skin is whats based on superstition. i'm pointing out that in ancient times people were not fooled and did not want lighter or white skin. They knew that Black was the best thing going. Did you miss the OP or something monkey?

So you were not aware of the OP and you expect people to get your point? Figures. You cave monkeys are amusing. Dumb but amusing. :laugh:
Well, you certainly told me, didn't you? Now you can go sit out on your porch with your bottle of Ripple and annoy your neighbors with your boom boom music.
I've been telling you this since I first encountered one of your posts. You are simply a dumb cave monkey barely able to comprehend most things you read on these boards.
laugh.gif
I agree. Showing that white or light skin was not always preferred sheds an enormous amount of light on the subject. i'm glad that you as a monkey were able to see that was true. Good job boy.

laugh.gif
I agree. Showing that white or light skin was not always preferred sheds an enormous amount of light on the subject. i'm glad that you as a monkey were able to see that was true. Good job boy.
The OP question:
Answer:
They've seen too many examples of stupidity from people like you.

Hey guys lets just remember that there are more races on this planet than blacks.

Indians do the same thing...Hispanics do the same...Italians do it to Sicilians etc etc

Oooooooooor you make this the, oh IDK, 1,400,600,000 thread about blacks only

laugh.gif
The OP question:
Answer:

That wasnt my comment. Didnt you just say my comments were the best? Oh you did.

laugh.gif
The OP question:
Answer:

That wasnt my comment. Didnt you just say my comments were the best? Oh you did.

Yeah, the best answers to illustrate why people don't accept people with dark skin. Maybe if idiots like you kept your mouths shut things would be different. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

laugh.gif
The OP question:
Answer:

Yeah, the best answers to illustrate why people don't accept people with dark skin. Maybe if idiots like you kept your mouths shut things would be different. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
So you are calling white people too stupid to understand what one Black person does can not be attributed to and entire race?
laugh.gif

What's wrong with dark skin?
Nothing.
So it's not the skin... but their ____, that makes people less desirable.

A) character
B) ability
C) reputation
D) attitude
I thought about those.. IMO character is in part based on reputation and attitude. So I figured character covers those. My guess is MLK thought deep and hard about which word to use for that... "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."MLK So I figured why redo the wheel.

The OP question:
Answer:

So you are calling white people too stupid to understand what one Black person does can not be attributed to and entire race?
laugh.gif
What makes you think he was attributing your speech to an entire race? I assumed he was talking about racists of all colors.

The OP question:
Answer:

laugh.gif
What makes you think he was attributing your speech to an entire race? I assumed he was talking about racists of all colors.
Because he said "Maybe if idiots like you kept your mouths shut things would be different."

The OP question:
Answer:

laugh.gif
So, you're saying that your stupidity isn't indicative of your entire race?

The OP question:
Answer:

laugh.gif
No. I'm saying Black people are smart enough to not think all white people are stupid as you are.
laugh.gif

You should have more respect for your fellow white people to lump them all in a category called stupid. I know for a fact they are not as stupid as you think.

The OP question:
Answer:

laugh.gif
No. I'm saying Black people are smart enough to not think all white people are stupid as you are.
laugh.gif

You should have more respect for your fellow white people to lump them all in a category called stupid. I know for a fact they are not as stupid as you think.
No, you're saying exactly what I said you were saying. You're just too stupid to get out of it. :laugh:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No, you're saying exactly what I said you were saying. You're just too stupid to get out of it. :laugh:
I dont want to get out of it. You are saying white people are stupid and you are too stupid to realize your wrong.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont want to get out of it. You are saying white people are stupid and you are too stupid to realize your wrong.
laugh.gif
That's "you're wrong", stupid. Oh, the irony. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Forum List

Back